Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Flags from the end of last season.....what happened to yours? 10:41 - Aug 12 with 1207 viewsCanterbury_Don

Although I wasn't a big fan of waving those free flags around during the Leeds game - seemed just a tad manufactured - like many others I took the pole out and stuck it in my back pocket.

Got home pissed that night and tried to climb the big f*** off tree in my garden in an attempt to hang it from the highest branch. Stupid, because I'm scared of heights.

In retrospect it was just as well I fell on my arse when just a few feet off the ground and gave it up as a bad job.

In the end I found a 6ft bamboo pole, stuck the flag on top and wedged it into the BBQ for the next door neighbours to admire. Got a tut of disgust from the husband of one of the daughters the next day. Bearing in mind he then turned up on 'The Apprentice' ('Vincent the Tw@t') I think he had a nerve, the slimy git.

Anyway, it lasted a week before the wind took it up above the streets and houses; never to be seen again.

Wish I still had that piece of memorabilia.

What happened to yours?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024