Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Team 14:13 - Jan 2 with 1394 viewsmoontheloon

Kenny, Hill, Derry, Gabbidon, Taarabt, Faurlin, Mackie, Barton, Young, Helguson, Ferdinand.

Subs: Cerny, Orr, Campbell, Connolly, Hulse, Wright-Phillips, Macheda.

City XI: Ruddy, Martin, Drury, Johnson, Whitbread, Holt, Jackson, Pilkington, Bennett, Lappin, Ayala.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
QPR Team on 14:14 - Jan 2 with 1379 viewsWeaverQPR

Why no SWP looked good vs goons.

@WeavQPR

QPR Team on 14:14 - Jan 2 with 1368 viewsFDC

Kenny,
Young, Gabbidon, Ferdinand. Hill,
Barton, Derry, Faurlin, Mackie,
------------Taarabt,
------------Helguson,

Hmm..... Another bid for "Slowest Ever QPR XI"?

Edit: Maybe Mackie in the hole with Taarabt on left.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
QPR Team on 14:15 - Jan 2 with 1357 viewshoopstilidie

Hulse????

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

QPR Team on 14:16 - Jan 2 with 1348 viewsWeaverQPR

Mackie again hes non existant until he gets subbed then you realise hes actually started.

@WeavQPR

QPR Team on 14:16 - Jan 2 with 1336 viewsmoontheloon

QPR Team on 14:15 - Jan 2 by hoopstilidie

Hulse????

hahahaha I missed that
we are struggling for subs arent we !!
QPR Team on 14:20 - Jan 2 with 1293 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hulse on the bench, no Bothroyd????
QPR Team on 14:27 - Jan 2 with 1224 viewsstansleftfoot

Interesting Warnock reckons this lot should have another go at getting a win against Naaarwich....additions Barton, Ferdinand,Gabbidon, Young.....could be the difference, good first 20 minutes to include a goal, second 25 minutes don't concede before half time....3-1 win....Positive thinking, third goal Macheda please....Thank good no Hoolahan....watch Pilkington
QPR Team on 14:28 - Jan 2 with 1217 viewsQPR_Nippon

QPR Team on 14:16 - Jan 2 by WeaverQPR

Mackie again hes non existant until he gets subbed then you realise hes actually started.

Just re-watched the 1st half of the Arsenal game. All of our best attacking moments were created by Adel and SWP with Mackie totally anonymous. Now I know SWP was at fault for their goal in the 2nd half but from an attacking p.o.v. of the two SWP poses the opposition far more problems. Let's face it, Mackie's retaining his place on the back of those 2 goals in successive games, but much as I admire his effort and industry he's not a Premier League footballer for me.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Team on 14:33 - Jan 2 with 1178 viewsstuabd

Hulse to come on and score a late winner. He must be dying to get on the pitch.
QPR Team on 14:34 - Jan 2 with 1168 viewsWeaverQPR

QPR Team on 14:28 - Jan 2 by QPR_Nippon

Just re-watched the 1st half of the Arsenal game. All of our best attacking moments were created by Adel and SWP with Mackie totally anonymous. Now I know SWP was at fault for their goal in the 2nd half but from an attacking p.o.v. of the two SWP poses the opposition far more problems. Let's face it, Mackie's retaining his place on the back of those 2 goals in successive games, but much as I admire his effort and industry he's not a Premier League footballer for me.

Dont forget hes a 'smashing lad' and 'model professional'. Key attributes when picking a team lol

@WeavQPR

QPR Team on 14:38 - Jan 2 with 1140 viewsericgen34

Is Traore injured?
QPR Team on 14:40 - Jan 2 with 1116 viewsPey

Chicken shit line up !!!!, again with three central and controlling midfield players, that worked out brilliant against Sunderland....... NOT !

FFS we need to win this match, get fire power upfront not the only HH the lone ranger.
QPR Team on 14:42 - Jan 2 with 1098 viewsbarbicanranger

QPR Team on 14:28 - Jan 2 by QPR_Nippon

I thought the boys dun well against arsenal too and surely one of our advantages over a side like Norwich...
QPR Team on 14:47 - Jan 2 with 1064 viewsheadhoops

QPR Team on 14:33 - Jan 2 by stuabd

Hulse to come on and score a late winner. He must be dying to get on the pitch.

I will have a pint of what you are on - more likely macheda to come on and get a winner (please).

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

QPR Team on 14:58 - Jan 2 with 999 viewsQPR_Nippon

I'm sure no-one remembers or cares, but I did say (after rather a lot of wine I might add) on Saturday night that I would post the number of minutes the respective players had clocked up over Christmas so far.

Norwich's 10 outfield starting players have played 819 minutes in the 2 matches since Christmas. Our 10 have played 1,314. We have 4 players who have played every minute of the 2 games, Norwich have 2. I think our starting 11 are stronger but theres are more rested.

We'll see what happens.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024