Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlstreet1....you want to take your time machine back lad 21:52 - Jan 17 with 1914 viewsNorthernSou1

Much improved performance.

It's times like these that we as fans need to stay positive

Players feed off of us and if we want to drag ourselves out of this position we need to get behind them!

Nice to see Goodwin Ababaki given his chance!

Let's build on tonight's performance and take it in to a must win game on Saturday

Up the Dale
Pearlstreet1....you want to take your time machine back lad on 21:54 - Jan 17 with 1904 viewsKenBoon

You know he's a Sheffield Wednesday Wind Up Merchant, right?
Pearlstreet1....you want to take your time machine back lad on 21:55 - Jan 17 with 1889 viewssweetcorn

Its results time now though i'm afraid. a performance isnt enough now, we're past that point, we got a good perfomance against preston and look what came after that.

We need a man in who can get results, even if it means sacrificing our footballing beliefs that hill instilled.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Pearlstreet1....you want to take your time machine back lad on 21:56 - Jan 17 with 1880 viewsYouTubeDale

Sounded like Godwin was well up for it...unlike a certain Mr Grimes, I'm sad to say. Come on Grimesy pull your socks up and with your help we can stay up.

Beech is mixing it up a bit now. Interesting to see who plays at Wycombe. QI.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Pearlstreet1....you want to take your time machine back lad on 22:27 - Jan 17 with 1784 viewsScunnydale

Pearlstreet1....you want to take your time machine back lad on 21:56 - Jan 17 by YouTubeDale

Sounded like Godwin was well up for it...unlike a certain Mr Grimes, I'm sad to say. Come on Grimesy pull your socks up and with your help we can stay up.

Beech is mixing it up a bit now. Interesting to see who plays at Wycombe. QI.

I look at that as both positive and negative.

I'd have loved Beechy to have found his first XI already, and start with a settled first choice team. Then again, after the past two performances (Stevenage and Hartlepool), things needed shaking up.

Seems like Amankwaah had a good game though, and nice to see Darby back.

For me, Beechy gets one more chance. If tonight is to be believed, he looks like he's almost decided on his team. Granted, it was against what seemed a poor Rovers team. Add to that that Kurucz, Bogdanovic and Ormerod aren't with us for too much longer.

I'd love Beech to do well, but time's definitely running out. If Coleman was there tonight, it'd be interesting to know why. Obvious signs point to him becoming our new boss, but I'm sure there'll be people who have other suggestions for his supposed appearance.
Pearlstreet1....you want to take your time machine back lad on 22:43 - Jan 17 with 1752 viewsYouTubeDale

Ghostly appearance apparently.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024