Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scum 11:32 - Jan 29 with 2791 viewsRodneysgongger

Mutual I think they'll find muggy bunch of cwunts
http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=527538

Oh Dear

The Scum on 11:37 - Jan 29 with 2772 viewsrongould

Is that the Scum NF site?
The Scum on 11:40 - Jan 29 with 2755 viewshoopstilidie

That`s an awful lot of writing on there for somebody with such a basic grasp of the English language.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

The Scum on 11:42 - Jan 29 with 2748 viewsTheBlob

I hope they find Terry innocent and then bung him in The Tower anyway,just for being a khunt.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The Scum on 11:44 - Jan 29 with 2731 viewsted_hendrix

"
I`ve never liked QPR, I`ve never liked their supporters, their ground, their poxy plastic pitch and the downtrodden area of our wonderful city they live in, and now you can see why! "

Yea , It's about time we got rid of the plastic pitch, I can't handle the bounce

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Scum on 12:14 - Jan 29 with 2656 viewsdenhamhoop2

The Scum on 11:44 - Jan 29 by ted_hendrix

"
I`ve never liked QPR, I`ve never liked their supporters, their ground, their poxy plastic pitch and the downtrodden area of our wonderful city they live in, and now you can see why! "

Yea , It's about time we got rid of the plastic pitch, I can't handle the bounce

To be fair he at least must have followed Chelscum for a while to know we used to have a plastic pitch so he can remember when QPR beating them was not a shock.The thing is Terry in any other field of employment would have been suspended pending a full investigation over such a serious charge so there would have been no need to worry about handshakes as he would be sitting at home
The Scum on 12:16 - Jan 29 with 2646 viewsGetMeRangers

The Scum on 11:44 - Jan 29 by ted_hendrix

"

and our ground is nowhere near Guildford, let alone in it
The Scum on 13:32 - Jan 29 with 2553 viewsJuzzie

I thought that prior to October 23rd, they didn't know who we were?

Ya fukkin' do now you retards!!

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The Scum on 13:36 - Jan 29 with 2532 viewsade_qpr

The Scum on 13:32 - Jan 29 by Juzzie

I thought that prior to October 23rd, they didn't know who we were?

Ya fukkin' do now you retards!!

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Login to get fewer ads

The Scum on 15:51 - Jan 29 with 2404 viewskingo

I love the comment that since QPR won a few games in the Championship ,all we have done is p*** Chelsea off. Well done my fellow Hoops, how very dare we.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

The Scum on 18:42 - Jan 29 with 2273 viewsthemodfather

The Scum on 15:51 - Jan 29 by kingo

I love the comment that since QPR won a few games in the Championship ,all we have done is p*** Chelsea off. Well done my fellow Hoops, how very dare we.

very bitter from a team whose firm are the "headhunters" after a notorious SS division, whose fans openly sold national front papers outside their ground in the 80s....from fans who were banned from all away games for killing someone at derby and chaos where they went too.....whose chairman installed electric fences to contain them in cages
and we're "scum"???

they need to look very closely at themselves, as a fanbase, as a team and ask why it is their fans continue to get in race troubles and their players are so rude and poorly behaved...cashley cole and air guns at training ground comes to mind!
but of course it's all so lovely in sw6....but very few would live there and travel from surrey etc.....
The Scum on 19:21 - Jan 29 with 2201 viewsWatford_Ranger

'It will be sad for a team like Wigan, Wolves or even Blackburn to get relegated when these QPR jokers really need to be ejected from the BPL.'

Who the fk calls it the BPL?
The Scum on 19:44 - Jan 29 with 2146 viewsthairanger

The Scum on 19:21 - Jan 29 by Watford_Ranger

'It will be sad for a team like Wigan, Wolves or even Blackburn to get relegated when these QPR jokers really need to be ejected from the BPL.'

There statements just tell you all you ever need to know about these plastic scum.No history knowledge of there shitty club.Most seem to be foreign "BPL" never heard of us.These so called fans are the cream of Kings road scum.Sorry I mean Surrey.Joke club stupid retarded tw ts
The Scum on 19:54 - Jan 29 with 2110 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

There are some real funny comments, peaked with this little number:

"
just shows how is the QPR fans a bunch of retarded fans
chelsea44
"

The Scum on 19:54 - Jan 29 with 2108 viewsTW_R

"Who the fk calls it the BPL?"

What the fk is the "BPL" more like?

He'd also like to see us "all the way back to Division 3". What a tw@t!
The Scum on 20:11 - Jan 29 with 2071 viewsQPR1882

He meant the BNP.

and the downtrodden area of our wonderful city they live in,

Do we not both play in the hammersmith and fulham borough ?
The Scum on 14:23 - Jan 30 with 1919 viewsW7Ranger

The Scum on 19:54 - Jan 29 by TW_R

"Who the fk calls it the BPL?"

What the fk is the "BPL" more like?

He'd also like to see us "all the way back to Division 3". What a tw@t!

I'm guessing BPL is Barclays Premier League? Only Managers call it that!!!

Muppets the lot of 'em - so satisfying that we really get under there skin now.

The Scum on 14:28 - Jan 30 with 1892 viewsA40Bosh

The Scum on 14:23 - Jan 30 by W7Ranger

I'm guessing BPL is Barclays Premier League? Only Managers call it that!!!

Muppets the lot of 'em - so satisfying that we really get under there skin now.

W7,

Where did you end up matching the game on Saturday in the end?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The Scum on 15:59 - Jan 30 with 1814 viewsessextaxiboy

The Scum on 18:42 - Jan 29 by themodfather

very bitter from a team whose firm are the "headhunters" after a notorious SS division, whose fans openly sold national front papers outside their ground in the 80s....from fans who were banned from all away games for killing someone at derby and chaos where they went too.....whose chairman installed electric fences to contain them in cages
and we're "scum"???

they need to look very closely at themselves, as a fanbase, as a team and ask why it is their fans continue to get in race troubles and their players are so rude and poorly behaved...cashley cole and air guns at training ground comes to mind!
but of course it's all so lovely in sw6....but very few would live there and travel from surrey etc.....

Thats without death threats to a Referee, Ferdinand and the bullet .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024