Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Grella 20:24 - Feb 20 with 2218 viewsDALEYCADDERS

He is a free agent now after being released by Brentford. He is a similar sort of player to Grimes and if Grimes doesnt improve he will be dropped. We dont have another smaller striker (except for youngsters) so IMO he would be a good signing.
Mike Grella on 20:32 - Feb 20 with 2193 viewsShun

If Grimes doesn't improve soon he'll be what? There's no chance we should even think about dropping Grimes now! His game has improved a lot since Coleman came in, most notably in the effort department.
Mike Grella on 20:42 - Feb 20 with 2153 viewsBrierls

I'm not sure we'd be able to sign him anyway as he was released outside of the transfer window? I think I've read previously about players having to agree exits from clubs during a transfer window so that they're free to sign for another club when the window is shut.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Mike Grella on 20:43 - Feb 20 with 2147 viewselectricblue

Wouldnt hurt to bring Grella in for week and see what he offers...
If he impresses why not offer till the end of the season contract and then on from there..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Mike Grella on 21:23 - Feb 20 with 2096 viewsColDale

isnt part of the problem that Grimes is being asked to play an unfamiliar role? Surely bringing in a similar player will have a similar outcome.
Mike Grella on 01:21 - Feb 21 with 1932 viewsDaley_Lama

Grimey is about the 11th player on my team sheet right now if I were picking.

A month ago he'd have been lucky to make the bench.

Didn't go to Scunny but versus Bury and Bournemouth he played very well. So did the other 10, he's stepped up to the plate. Hence the 11th position.

I'd have dropped him late November, his body language was shocking. Worse than the rest and that's no mean feat.

I've got absolutely no qualms about his ability, he's got it.

He might do well to have a chat with Adam Le Fondre to hear from somebody who thinks he's the bees knees but has a bit to learn and prove.

Young, stroppy, talented. There's only one of those that needs sorting

Poll: DF in or out

Mike Grella on 09:02 - Feb 21 with 1836 viewsmr_fri_night

Eyre tried to bring Grella in but couldnt match the wages Brentford were offering.
Mike Grella on 09:40 - Feb 21 with 1797 viewselectricblue

Mike Grella on 09:02 - Feb 21 by mr_fri_night

Eyre tried to bring Grella in but couldnt match the wages Brentford were offering.

Wouldnt cost much then if they paid him off...
Still worth a nod..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Mike Grella on 12:46 - Feb 21 with 1643 viewssweetcorn

No thanks. if we are looking for a player, needs to be a winger for me, we have enough firepower upfront (JLAA, Symes, Grimes, Thompson, Gray), so would only waste a wage on a player that we dont really need to sign.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Mike Grella on 12:48 - Feb 21 with 1634 viewsToffeemanc

Mike Grella on 09:02 - Feb 21 by mr_fri_night

If Eyre tried to bring him in, then maybe we should be giving him a wide berth given Eyre's track record of players signed.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024