Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. 00:56 - Mar 22 with 2969 viewsslranger40

Can anyone blame me?

2 blokes behind me abusing Barton, it was an utter disgrace. Its like they don't think anyone can hear them. What utter c#@@s!

I'm very proud of my Footballl club tonight, but some of our supporters are complete tools!

Outrageous.
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 01:02 - Mar 22 with 2941 viewsIrishqpr

Agree with you 100%.

The booing fo Barton is a disgrace.

I never have and never will boo any QPR player.

The only way we'll get out of this is by sticking together. If we are going to boo an individual player every single game, we might as well throw the towel in now.
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 01:04 - Mar 22 with 2929 viewsslranger40

One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 01:02 - Mar 22 by Irishqpr

Agree with you 100%.

The booing fo Barton is a disgrace.

I never have and never will boo any QPR player.

The only way we'll get out of this is by sticking together. If we are going to boo an individual player every single game, we might as well throw the towel in now.

Too right.

I fronted 2 tonight who crapped themselves and I will do it again.

I'm fed up with them.

Arseholes.
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:16 - Mar 22 with 2800 viewsYorkRanger

Agreed. He had a poor game and is woefully out of form. But booing him helps no one. Also When the 3rd goal went in there was no one celebrating from the bench more than Barton
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:28 - Mar 22 with 2746 viewsElHoop

I think that if some of our so called fans were given a brain cell it would make a rattling noise even more annoying than their booing.
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:30 - Mar 22 with 2731 viewsLewes_r

Agreed. Massively dissapointed and embarrassed by those that gave him abuse

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:31 - Mar 22 with 2730 viewsgjc104

One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:28 - Mar 22 by ElHoop

I think that if some of our so called fans were given a brain cell it would make a rattling noise even more annoying than their booing.

People say he doesnt care, but he does, he is just so out of form at the moment, he is almost trying too hard. His passing is shocking. Glad he went off as we needed the motivation that Mackie brings to the team/fans, but would never boo Barton...as much as I dont particularly like him!
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:34 - Mar 22 with 2712 viewsLewes_r

Same people were probably bleating about how we are down an prob went home early anyway

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:42 - Mar 22 with 2681 viewsHAYESBOY

Glad other people feel the same.

But it was a lot of people booing when he went off. A great night to remember but the booing of Barton was out of order and i let a few people know in EL.

Barton had a shocker, but was still putting the effort in, in fact it was Barton who blocked the Kyut shot in the first half on the line.

Just a note on Derry who i thought was MoM last night. He was the only midfielder first half whos passing was good.

Just need to build on this and get points in the next games.

I have no voice this morning.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 09:06 - Mar 22 with 2610 viewsspencer

One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:42 - Mar 22 by HAYESBOY

But it was a lot of people booing when he went off. A great night to remember but the booing of Barton was out of order and i let a few people know in EL.

Barton had a shocker, but was still putting the effort in, in fact it was Barton who blocked the Kyut shot in the first half on the line.

Just a note on Derry who i thought was MoM last night. He was the only midfielder first half whos passing was good.

Lol...Diakite, whose game improved...looked like Bambi on ice and his first 10 mins of passing was woeful.....One to watch i reckon.Derry had one of his better games and like Hill, deserves to be part of this team still...even if it only be a bit part player.
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 09:10 - Mar 22 with 2595 viewsJoolzz

One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 08:42 - Mar 22 by HAYESBOY

have to say,not sure it was too pre-meditated...booing more out of frustration at his lack of desire to make up for mistakes made.Hate johnny-come-latelys shouting abuse tho....should be a rule that says your only allowed to biatch at players after youve attented a cpl of seasons.I hold my hands up too....i once booed steve palmer and shouted a bit of abuse,only to realise his mum and dad were sitting in front of me!!....havent posted for a few yrs....last night brought me back....
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 09:11 - Mar 22 with 2589 viewsjonno

The problem with Derry is that he's yards off the pace in midfield at this level. You can't play him in a 4-4-2 as part of the two central midfielders, he just can't do it. I love the bloke, but last night we had no real width as we had to have Barton playing more centrally to help cover. That's why we were cut to ribbons in midfield in the first half and could easily have been four down after 15 mins. It was frightening to see how slow we were to get anywhere even close to their midfield. The only role Derry can really play effectively now is to sit in front of the back four, with central midfielders in front of him. Barton had a shocker last night by his own admission but he's a far better CM than Derry and I expect him to play CM with Diakite on Saturday. We don't have anyone else who can do that job, such a shame we lost Faurlin. I had hoped Buzz may be able to but I just don't think he's cut out for all the running involved.
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 09:58 - Mar 22 with 2490 viewsthemodfather

One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 09:11 - Mar 22 by jonno

The problem with Derry is that he's yards off the pace in midfield at this level. You can't play him in a 4-4-2 as part of the two central midfielders, he just can't do it. I love the bloke, but last night we had no real width as we had to have Barton playing more centrally to help cover. That's why we were cut to ribbons in midfield in the first half and could easily have been four down after 15 mins. It was frightening to see how slow we were to get anywhere even close to their midfield. The only role Derry can really play effectively now is to sit in front of the back four, with central midfielders in front of him. Barton had a shocker last night by his own admission but he's a far better CM than Derry and I expect him to play CM with Diakite on Saturday. We don't have anyone else who can do that job, such a shame we lost Faurlin. I had hoped Buzz may be able to but I just don't think he's cut out for all the running involved.

barton OFF
we win

many agreed with the decision.
i cannot understand this "saint joe" stuff,his pass completion rate and corners are woeful.
not saying i booed him but def cheered the subbing and i do criticise barton cos of the above. the TEAM LIFTED when he went off. think it thru, is there a problem in the team??
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 10:08 - Mar 22 with 2469 viewsrobith

Agree, I sat in my seat despondent at the fact that we were losing and so many seemed to be reveling in booing one of our players going off the pitch.

Yep, it was the right call by Hughes, and yes, it made a difference. But I just don't get it. I would never boo one of our players. But the Loftus Road mob needs their target.

In fact I wonder if we drop Barton Saturday and play crap and lose who'll everyone will boo then.
One of the best results in many a year.....I'm ashamed of some fans. on 10:32 - Mar 22 with 2423 viewsN12Hoop

What was so unusual was the number of people who cheered when his number came up and then booed him as he walked off. That was the big dampener on the night for me. I'm not a fan of JB and he was dreadful, but to boo him off is an utter disgrace. Those tossers will be the same people singing his name if he scores the winner one week.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024