Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defo Defoe 17:32 - Jul 30 with 11807 viewsPacal_Votan

!

"Try the whine!!!"

Defo Defoe on 19:08 - Aug 2 with 1761 viewsMatch82

Defo Defoe on 19:01 - Aug 2 by SonofNorfolt

ITK Warriors?

I didn't realise it was a competition. If I have info I let some people know, I rarely put it on here. Mainly for these reasons, when a transfer doesn't come off it looks like the informant is wrong.

With Defoe, I was genuinely excited when I was told, as were the people who informed me, hence I let people know, but it is not to be.

I think we all appreciate the information and understand that it's in good faith.

But if you want the credit when the information is right, you have to accept that you're going to get criticism when it's wrong.

The better the information is, the more times you'll get credit than criticism!
Defo Defoe on 19:39 - Aug 2 with 1671 viewsDunstable_hoop

All a bit too fantasy island this. If you've got some info either share it properly or don't at all. This 'defo Defoe' bolox is a bit too 'triffic Tuesday'!
Defo Defoe on 20:25 - Aug 2 with 1581 viewsSonofNorfolt

You see this is just it.
I wouldn't want a pat on the back when I'm right.
Pacal wrote 'Defo Defoe' presumably because it rhymes.
To be compared to Fantasy Island dramatists is disrespectful to any of us.

Hopefully we'll sign a big centre half soon.
That's all you are getting.
Defo Defoe on 20:34 - Aug 2 with 1554 viewsJamie

Defo Defoe on 20:25 - Aug 2 by SonofNorfolt

You see this is just it.

Presuming you mean Chrissy Samba, Dave Mc reckons hes more likely in January.
Defo Defoe on 20:51 - Aug 2 with 1506 viewsthame_hoops

Defo Defoe on 20:25 - Aug 2 by SonofNorfolt

You see this is just it.

Thing is as well, last season you kept saying stuff
About bartons contract and warnock and then not elaborating on it, very frustrating !
Defo Defoe on 21:50 - Aug 2 with 1418 viewsPacal_Votan

If his name wasn't Defoe I wouldn't have put "defo" obviously.

And as for putting !

You should have taken me up on the bet you mugs.

"Try the whine!!!"

Defo Defoe on 06:02 - Aug 3 with 1238 viewshoopstilidie

Defo Defoe on 21:50 - Aug 2 by Pacal_Votan

If his name wasn't Defoe I wouldn't have put "defo" obviously.

And as for putting !

You should have taken me up on the bet you mugs.

You can't please everyone, so generally it's best not to try.
For what it's worth, if anything, I know that you and Northolt were spot on.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Defo Defoe on 06:13 - Aug 3 with 1229 viewsPacal_Votan

If he had have signed I "defo" wouldn't have been saying "told you so"......it's a shame he didn't as i personally would reckon he would be a brilliant signing.

But having read people not happy with names like Bellamy,Berbatov and whoever being linked it makes me think that we're only a couple of years away from being like those bastard fans down the road.

A year or so ago some got excited about getting Shittu back......I mean ...really?

"Try the whine!!!"

Login to get fewer ads

Defo Defoe on 06:31 - Aug 3 with 1218 viewshoopstilidie

Defo Defoe on 06:13 - Aug 3 by Pacal_Votan

If he had have signed I "defo" wouldn't have been saying "told you so"......it's a shame he didn't as i personally would reckon he would be a brilliant signing.

But having read people not happy with names like Bellamy,Berbatov and whoever being linked it makes me think that we're only a couple of years away from being like those bastard fans down the road.

A year or so ago some got excited about getting Shittu back......I mean ...really?

It always amazes me how suddenly QPR are too big for "Premiership hasbeens" etc etc. It's never a good thing to forget who you are.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Defo Defoe on 06:33 - Aug 3 with 1214 viewsPacal_Votan

I'm enjoying the ride.......we've never had it so good.

"Try the whine!!!"

Defo Defoe on 08:38 - Aug 3 with 1077 viewssimmo

Defo Defoe on 06:13 - Aug 3 by Pacal_Votan

'it's a shame he didn't as i personally would reckon he would be a brilliant signing.'

Yeah this, I put in a previous post that while its a shame we couldnt agree a top signing its still quite comforting to know we can say no to certain demands that were obviously unreasonable.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Defo Defoe on 08:56 - Aug 3 with 1021 viewsWokingR

Defo Defoe on 08:38 - Aug 3 by simmo

'it's a shame he didn't as i personally would reckon he would be a brilliant signing.'

Yeah this, I put in a previous post that while its a shame we couldnt agree a top signing its still quite comforting to know we can say no to certain demands that were obviously unreasonable.

I agree, and it's reassuring to know that although us fans might be getting carried away this summer, at least the board are, hopefully, staying reasonably level headed
Defo Defoe on 09:20 - Aug 3 with 982 viewsadhoc_qpr

Assuming we have actually been talking to Defoe, it might still happen but i can't believe Spurs will sell Defoe until they have at least 2 more strikers in.

Once Adebayor stops being so greedy and they sign someone like Loic Remy (who they''ve been linked with for ages) Defoe will likely reconsider hsi options.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024