Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hello from west ham 21:38 - Sep 28 with 3779 viewswesthamroy

Hello qpr boys. I am going on the beer early Monday afternoon with the lads well lads is a laugh as our average age is 60. Which pubs are the best for us away fans to visit before the game. All the best.
hello from west ham on 21:49 - Sep 29 with 540 viewsBrightonhoop

Always good to see a decent Hammer around, have known loads over the years. Preoper club and supporters and a very healthy contempt to the scummers.
hello from west ham on 22:11 - Sep 29 with 526 viewseastside_r

I doubt if anyone on here has more Hammers connections than me.

Like all clubs they have their good and bad fans. They had a problem with the far right in the past and apparently some of the 'bigger boys' at my secondary school were ICF and they were particularly unpleasant.

However, the vast majority of Hammers I know are great people. I count West Ham fans as some of my best friends and my sister was a season ticket holder and travelled away before she got married and had kids. My dad was born less than a mile away from Upton Park, although he was never a football supporter. His dad (my grandad) was, but he supported the geographically closer Clapton FC.

I also work in the East End and have many West Ham supporting colleagues.

So as always this is a massive fixture for me.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
hello from west ham on 23:09 - Sep 29 with 488 viewsDaiHo0p

Had a lovely day today in Newport at my Aunty n Uncle's 50th wedding anniisvesary lunch. Me cousin is West Ham, has been West ham since when I became QPR in 76 and we are 6 months between us - 36 years of supporting "London" clubs and we are both born and bred Welsh - with our second team being Newport County. Nice banter about Monday night. My cousin got a telegrapghthing of Trevor Brooking on his wedding - bout 20 years ago I think, read out to him on the day - 2 years later divorced.

Welsh cousins and QPR v West Ham. Love it!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024