Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 shittest TV characters 03:22 - Oct 5 with 5705 viewsPacal_Votan

1. The Mick with one arm off Robin's Nest

2. Benny from Crossroads

3.The poof in "it aint half hot Mum"

and Sandy Richardson from Crossroads.

"Try the whine!!!"

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 22:58 - Oct 5 with 1198 viewseastside_r

Blimey, it's been a long time since I either did not have my own TV to watch or I have been in control of the remote, so I'd go for:

Lovejoy
The other bloke from Lovejoy (was called Tinker???)
The Italian brought in for the latter series of Allo, allo. (Not only shit but historically inaccurate.)
Top 3 shittest TV characters on 22:59 - Oct 5 with 1196 viewsQPRJennyxxx

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 22:39 - Oct 5 by thorpebankR

In reply to the original poster the term "mick" is insulting to Irish people, akin to calling someone from Pakistan a "Paki". As Brian mc Carthy said, try saying it to an Irishman's face.

does that mean katee sackhoff was annoying or not?

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 23:09 - Oct 5 with 1182 viewsQPR1882

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 22:39 - Oct 5 by thorpebankR

In reply to the original poster the term "mick" is insulting to Irish people, akin to calling someone from Pakistan a "Paki". As Brian mc Carthy said, try saying it to an Irishman's face.

Why and when did using the term Paki for someone from Pakistan become an insult ( i know it is and would never use the word just interested in the history of when / how the word become an insulting / racist word.As a few of you on here know my niece is married to someone from Pakistan and when i asked him the question he did not have a clue )

We have always called someone from Australia an aussie but this has never historically been an insulting word yet it is just an abbreviation like Paki is to Pakistan.
Top 3 shittest TV characters on 23:10 - Oct 5 with 1181 viewsMonahoop

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 22:58 - Oct 5 by eastside_r

Blimey, it's been a long time since I either did not have my own TV to watch or I have been in control of the remote, so I'd go for:

Lovejoy
The other bloke from Lovejoy (was called Tinker???)
The Italian brought in for the latter series of Allo, allo. (Not only shit but historically inaccurate.)

At first I thought you meant Tim Lovejoy and that moon faced Scouse on his CH4 show who thinks he can cook in which case you would have been 101% accurate in saying they were shite.

As for the Lovejoy of your choice, he was shite too, but not as shite as Tim and the Scouse.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 23:19 - Oct 5 with 1170 viewseastside_r

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 23:10 - Oct 5 by Monahoop

At first I thought you meant Tim Lovejoy and that moon faced Scouse on his CH4 show who thinks he can cook in which case you would have been 101% accurate in saying they were shite.

As for the Lovejoy of your choice, he was shite too, but not as shite as Tim and the Scouse.

Aha but surely Tim Lovejoy is a real person rather than a character.

Actually you've got it spot on, Tim Lovejoy, the Watford fan, is a the real person (although also a wªnker.)

Tim Lovejoy the newbie C****** cÅ­nt is obviously an invented character but still very shit.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Top 3 shittest TV characters on 01:51 - Oct 6 with 1144 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 12:59 - Oct 5 by smegma

I'd call you Brian as its your name.

Simple isn't it? My post wasn't aimed at you, naturally.

The Life of Brian film was a dose to us Brians. For ages in England we were invariably greeted at the bar, canteen or anywhere else with 'Bwian', or 'I'm Bwian and so is my wife'. A serious fall from grace for the Bríans who were named after the first High King of Ireland!

Sigh...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 06:58 - Oct 6 with 1120 viewssmegma

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 01:51 - Oct 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Simple isn't it? My post wasn't aimed at you, naturally.

The Life of Brian film was a dose to us Brians. For ages in England we were invariably greeted at the bar, canteen or anywhere else with 'Bwian', or 'I'm Bwian and so is my wife'. A serious fall from grace for the Bríans who were named after the first High King of Ireland!

Sigh...

" Hes not the messiah !! "
Top 3 shittest TV characters on 09:02 - Oct 6 with 1105 viewsBromleyHoop

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 09:23 - Oct 5 by 18StoneOfHoop

Sorry PV,I'm going to out you..

Pacal Votan is Gene Hunt!

The clues are all there:

Entire 1970's Worldview..
Only mentions 1970's TV programmes..
Holds tenaciously on to his 1970's dinosaur anti-Irish anti-disabled racist prejudiced and bigoted opinions.

He's not a bogus waiting for theapocalypse Mayan God he is but a cheeky offensive not-very-funny Hunt.

'Out' Pacal Votan, surely not.

"That poof in It ain't half hot Mum".....Me thinks he doth protest too much!

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 09:16 - Oct 6 with 1096 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sharon Watts and her coming back to EE every 3 years when she realises she can't do anything else.
Top 3 shittest TV characters on 09:30 - Oct 6 with 1087 viewsPommyhoop

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 09:16 - Oct 6 by TGRRRSSS

Sharon Watts and her coming back to EE every 3 years when she realises she can't do anything else.

Whatever happened to her old man

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 09:36 - Oct 6 with 1083 viewshoopstilidie

Top 3 shittest TV characters on 09:30 - Oct 6 by Pommyhoop

Whatever happened to her old man

There's a taxi driver's family somewhere that would like that finger to be a gun barrel I'm guessing.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024