Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea report ref 18:04 - Oct 29 with 5034 viewsscouseR

Chelsea have reported ref clattenburg to fa for inappropriate language .. A year ago they were defending and backing John terry against Anton .. I'm just wondering what Chelsea FC deem inappropriate language .. Answers on a post card??
Chelsea report ref on 08:48 - Nov 1 with 855 viewsBazWoT

Probably a lot more to come out but reading this morning, in brief, this is what is being alleged.

During one of many verbal exchanges between the ref and Mikel, Ramires heard the ref say "shut it monkey". He wasn't sure what he'd heard and checked it with Luiz. Who confirmed what Ramires had thought he'd heard. Luiz did not hear it.

After the game Luiz translated Ramires' account to confirm the comment.

That was what set Obi 1 off apparently. Well, it would.

Having had my son constantly showing me footage of Luiz, his mad sense of humour and complete wind up merchant, it wouldn't surprise me if he said something in jest to Ramires and then later realised the seriousness of what was taking place. Not that I'm saying that is the case obviously.

One thing is certain, Clattenberg does not speak Portuguese.

Also, if the picture in the papers of when the incident is supposed to have happened, there is no way on earth that a fan in the ground could have heard it.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Chelsea report ref on 09:18 - Nov 1 with 831 viewsPinnerPaul

Chelsea report ref on 08:48 - Nov 1 by BazWoT

Probably a lot more to come out but reading this morning, in brief, this is what is being alleged.

During one of many verbal exchanges between the ref and Mikel, Ramires heard the ref say "shut it monkey". He wasn't sure what he'd heard and checked it with Luiz. Who confirmed what Ramires had thought he'd heard. Luiz did not hear it.

After the game Luiz translated Ramires' account to confirm the comment.

That was what set Obi 1 off apparently. Well, it would.

Having had my son constantly showing me footage of Luiz, his mad sense of humour and complete wind up merchant, it wouldn't surprise me if he said something in jest to Ramires and then later realised the seriousness of what was taking place. Not that I'm saying that is the case obviously.

One thing is certain, Clattenberg does not speak Portuguese.

Also, if the picture in the papers of when the incident is supposed to have happened, there is no way on earth that a fan in the ground could have heard it.

So basically player B, whose English isn't great, asks players C, to translate something he thinks he heard into their native language.

Player C then translates that back into English for Players A & B.

Player A who hasn't actually heard anything untoward then makes the complaint.

You couldn't make it up , really you couldn't.

Given that scenario and the fact teh JT was found not guilty in court of law, how the hell can police justify spending another 30 seconds invetigating this is beyond me.

The FA have to go through the motions I suppose but the "evidence' is laughable really.

Chelsea report ref on 09:37 - Nov 1 with 813 viewswillis1980

is there any actual footage of this incident a la terry, where you could possibly read clattenburgs lips? the whole thing seems so far fetched to me.
Chelsea report ref on 10:05 - Nov 1 with 795 viewssimmo

From last night

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chelsea report ref on 11:32 - Nov 1 with 771 viewsBazWoT

That very picture is now under investigation.

As for footage, not sure on the Obi 1 one but they may have sometihng. Apprantly their lip reading expert said of the Mata incident, that he says, I know it's bollox but I have to do it. As opposed to, Spanish tw*t.

Chelsea report ref on 11:36 - Nov 1 with 767 viewsBazWoT

Arsene Wenger has criticised Chelsea for making a public complaint about referee Mark Clattenburg and said the allegations have 'little proof'. Chelsea have formally accused the official of racially abusing John Obi Mikel during Sunday's 3-2 defeat by Manchester United......

Chelsea report ref on 11:41 - Nov 1 with 756 viewsClive_Anderson

Chelsea report ref on 10:05 - Nov 1 by simmo

From last night

Just read this on a Chelsea messageboard regarding that picture:

"Saw that, proves nothing though really, he could have been scratching his arm pits "

Chelsea report ref on 11:46 - Nov 1 with 744 viewsBazWoT

Chelsea report ref on 11:41 - Nov 1 by Clive_Anderson

"Saw that, proves nothing though really, he could have been scratching his arm pits "

Yes, I would say they have it spot on....

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea report ref on 11:53 - Nov 1 with 737 viewsW7Ranger

Chelsea report ref on 11:41 - Nov 1 by Clive_Anderson

Or he's been carrying 2 rolls of carpet under his arms all day!!!

Chelsea report ref on 12:03 - Nov 1 with 732 viewsJuzzie

Maybe his hands were cold and he was putting them in his pocket the second the photo was taken. His mouth shape is probably cos he's blowing out as it's cold.

...that or he's just a racist khunt.

Chelsea report ref on 12:06 - Nov 1 with 722 viewsQPunkR

Chelsea report ref on 12:03 - Nov 1 by Juzzie

Maybe his hands were cold and he was putting them in his pocket the second the photo was taken. His mouth shape is probably cos he's blowing out as it's cold.

...that or he's just a racist khunt.

Well, on the balance of probabilities...

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024