Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colemans Invitation 10:48 - Dec 14 with 12688 viewsdale1968

On The OS now Manager John Coleman has basically got open office on Monday to listen to any Fans Views,Comments etc.

Come on you moaners heres your chance.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Colemans Invitation on 13:28 - Dec 14 with 1657 viewsDale27

Colemans Invitation on 13:09 - Dec 14 by judd

So Tazzy lad, are you going to go down for the Dale fans or what?

Him and Popcorn could go down together, neither of them are currently working so time shouldn't be an issue. They could go for a few pints after the meeting, and realise that they are 2 very similar people
Colemans Invitation on 13:36 - Dec 14 with 1623 viewsMoonyDale

Just emailed Leighanne to book a spot with JC,

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Colemans Invitation on 13:38 - Dec 14 with 1617 viewsColDale

does this mean training will be cancelled next monday?
Colemans Invitation on 13:41 - Dec 14 with 1606 viewssweetcorn

Colemans Invitation on 13:28 - Dec 14 by Dale27

Him and Popcorn could go down together, neither of them are currently working so time shouldn't be an issue. They could go for a few pints after the meeting, and realise that they are 2 very similar people

Young, smart, good looking and forever bangin b*tches?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Colemans Invitation on 13:43 - Dec 14 with 1603 viewsolympicdale

Colemans Invitation on 13:28 - Dec 14 by Dale27

is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult.

Life is a game of fate.

Colemans Invitation on 13:44 - Dec 14 with 1597 viewsjudd

Colemans Invitation on 13:38 - Dec 14 by ColDale

does this mean training will be cancelled next monday?

Does it bollocks - the meeting is in Dubai.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Colemans Invitation on 13:49 - Dec 14 with 1579 viewsDale27

Colemans Invitation on 13:41 - Dec 14 by sweetcorn

Young, smart, good looking and forever bangin b*tches?

Quite the opposite. You not fancy holding Tazzy's hand and dribbling over JC then?
Colemans Invitation on 13:53 - Dec 14 with 1570 viewsD_Dale

Colemans Invitation on 12:21 - Dec 14 by judd

I wonder if Tazzy will have nowt on when he gets up on Monday afternoon and if he could make an appointment and ask questions on behave of the Dale fans who cannot make it? Sensible stuff, like explain your lack of width,a dearth of penetration,no one banging 'em in, that sort of stuff, not have you got a wife beaters vest or which is the worst strain of Islam?

With the manager's permission you could do a homeday report an' all.

Not sure the problem is so much banging them in as keeping them out. Only 6 L2 teams have scored more goals than Dale, but only 4 have let in more.

Credit to JC for opening his door (can't imagine KH doing it). I hope the club provide a report of how many went to see the manager and the sort of topics raised.

And if, as has been posted, some staff at the club read this forum, they should check how many messages each fan has made the effort to post - and how some critics are still in single figures (yes, MAlert, you are in mind).
Login to get fewer ads

Colemans Invitation on 13:54 - Dec 14 with 1564 viewssweetcorn

Colemans Invitation on 13:49 - Dec 14 by Dale27

Quite the opposite. You not fancy holding Tazzy's hand and dribbling over JC then?

You know I only speak truth. Buck for life.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Colemans Invitation on 13:55 - Dec 14 with 1565 viewsBobbyjoe

I've never heard of anything so ridiculous; thought it must be April 1st. for a moment. What next, tactics, formation and personnel decided by popular ballot? Will visitors get a share of his salary? Managers manage, players play and fans moan. I bet the chairman suggested it as a joke. You really couldn't make it up!
Colemans Invitation on 13:58 - Dec 14 with 1551 viewsjudd

Colemans Invitation on 13:55 - Dec 14 by Bobbyjoe

I've never heard of anything so ridiculous; thought it must be April 1st. for a moment. What next, tactics, formation and personnel decided by popular ballot? Will visitors get a share of his salary? Managers manage, players play and fans moan. I bet the chairman suggested it as a joke. You really couldn't make it up!

We've had enough problems without you resorting to the betting lark. So lay off... Oh sweet Allah, you've got me at it now.

Colemans Invitation on 14:04 - Dec 14 with 1538 viewselectricblue

Colemans Invitation on 11:02 - Dec 14 by judd

Coleman offers supporters the chance to have a chat

Manager John Coleman is offering supporters the chance to meet him in person at Spotland this coming Monday (December 17th).

The Gaffer will be available throughout the day and will welcome supporters, either in a group or individually.

“I’ll be available on Monday for supporters to come and speak to me, either in a group or on their own, to air their views and frustrations,” said Coleman.

“My door is always open. I love talking about football and I’m a football fan first and foremost. I share our fans’ frustrations when things aren’t going well so this is an opportunity to come and have a chat with me. I’ll give them my point of view, and they can give me theirs.”

If you would like to meet the Manager then please contact Leighanne Coyle to record your interest. You can contact Leighanne via email — leighanne.coyle@rochdaleafc.co.uk or by telephone — 0844 826 1907 (option 3).

Fair play to him. I think anyone who can go should wear a "Mighty Scouse 4" wife beaters vest.

Take it theres no monday training again.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Colemans Invitation on 14:07 - Dec 14 with 1529 viewsjudd

Colemans Invitation on 14:04 - Dec 14 by electricblue

Take it theres no monday training again.....

No, they've all been given the day off to get slaughtered on the Xmas markets, the last one to get arrested for looting wins.

Colemans Invitation on 14:15 - Dec 14 with 1518 viewsaleanddale

Colemans Invitation on 13:55 - Dec 14 by Bobbyjoe

I disagree,

The situation has got out of hand and needs addressing. If people want to moan about him or any other playing / management issue he has given all supporters the opportunity to do so.

fair play to JC i say.

The internet is a dangerous place full of shite most of the time.

Any regular poster on here now slating the manager has his chance. I hope there are a few challenging questions thrown at him that he answers truthfully and honestly and that he learns something about himself from the day.

After this unique " clear the air " day we need to start supporting the club and that includes the board and the management team they appointed.
Colemans Invitation on 14:18 - Dec 14 with 1514 viewsBobbyjoe

I might pop along and tell him that when I used to play subbuteo, I always found it unwise to get the crowd involved (in this case, the dog), but that he might try putting Lillis on the end of a stick.
Colemans Invitation on 14:25 - Dec 14 with 1447 viewsfitzochris

Colemans Invitation on 14:18 - Dec 14 by Bobbyjoe

I might pop along and tell him that when I used to play subbuteo, I always found it unwise to get the crowd involved (in this case, the dog), but that he might try putting Lillis on the end of a stick.

I don't think JC is inviting fans in to tell him what starting XI to put out. I think he just wants t know why everyone is p*ssed off. And, rather than read it from faceless posters on a messageboard, he wants to meet them in person and hear them out.

I don't see anything wrong with this at all. i think it's a great move in making the club more accessible to fans.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Colemans Invitation on 14:26 - Dec 14 with 1447 viewsscarrow

Colemans Invitation on 14:18 - Dec 14 by Bobbyjoe

He might save more - either that or have him radio controlled. The thing is where to put the receiver

Poll: Final position

Colemans Invitation on 14:34 - Dec 14 with 1431 viewsNerazzurri

Colemans Invitation on 14:25 - Dec 14 by fitzochris

I don't think JC is inviting fans in to tell him what starting XI to put out. I think he just wants t know why everyone is p*ssed off. And, rather than read it from faceless posters on a messageboard, he wants to meet them in person and hear them out.

I don't see anything wrong with this at all. i think it's a great move in making the club more accessible to fans.

Exactly, I think it's a great move. Hopefully some of the people who don't like Coleman can go and have a chat and understand each others points of view and we can all move on and get behind the club.

I'm generally quite satisfied with our league position at the moment and understand what a rebuilding job this has and continues to be but I'm looking forward to meeting John and asking him a few questions.

Hopefully it will be a positive day all round.

Forza Nerazzurri

Colemans Invitation on 14:35 - Dec 14 with 1429 viewsolympicdale

Colemans Invitation on 14:25 - Dec 14 by fitzochris

i see this as a good initiative by Coleman, can you see any manager in the PL doing it, I'm not behind getting Coleman sacked, I'm frustrated with how the club is being run, but I think he'll sort it out on the pitch side of things , but its a good way for fans who really want to air views, let him know how they feel.

Life is a game of fate.

Colemans Invitation on 14:38 - Dec 14 with 1420 viewssandylaner1

JCBA
Colemans Invitation on 14:41 - Dec 14 with 1416 viewsMoonyDale

Colemans Invitation on 14:35 - Dec 14 by olympicdale

i see this as a good initiative by Coleman, can you see any manager in the PL doing it, I'm not behind getting Coleman sacked, I'm frustrated with how the club is being run, but I think he'll sort it out on the pitch side of things , but its a good way for fans who really want to air views, let him know how they feel.

I agree, good move by JC and the club. Just had a reply from the club and it seems that most fans are going up early afternoon myself included. Will be a chance to try to explain to the manager why the fans feel so removed at the moment, and to assure him that not all the fans want him sacked.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Colemans Invitation on 14:44 - Dec 14 with 1411 viewsolympicdale

Colemans Invitation on 14:41 - Dec 14 by MoonyDale

I agree, good move by JC and the club. Just had a reply from the club and it seems that most fans are going up early afternoon myself included. Will be a chance to try to explain to the manager why the fans feel so removed at the moment, and to assure him that not all the fans want him sacked.

I think 90% of the fans don't want him sacked, some people however,seem to have a personal vendetta against him. It's easy to be frustrated on the day of the past 2 saturdays, when your faith is tested the most, but in the cold light of day we should realise I'm sure, it will sort itself out, and sacking another manager isn't best for the long term future of this team, time to start a new transition.

Life is a game of fate.

Colemans Invitation on 14:53 - Dec 14 with 1394 viewsBobbyjoe

Colemans Invitation on 14:35 - Dec 14 by olympicdale

"can you see any manager in the PL doing it" No, I can't see any manager doing it, period!
Colemans Invitation on 15:01 - Dec 14 with 1384 viewsjudd

Colemans Invitation on 14:53 - Dec 14 by Bobbyjoe

"can you see any manager in the PL doing it" No, I can't see any manager doing it, period!

I think it was Notts Forest's manager who once invited a fan into the pre-match dressing room to address the players and give it them from the heart and from a long-suffering fans perspective.

I think they may have restricted the opposition to 6 that day.

Recently, Stuart Lancaster invited a cancer-ridden ex-soldier to address the England RU team in the dressing room immediately before they demolished the World Champions NZ.

I think it is a novel and brave gesture. I've spoken to JC and he is very easy to talk to, listens, and is passionate about football.

No idea what he thinks of wife beating vests though.

Colemans Invitation on 15:04 - Dec 14 with 1378 viewsjudd

Colemans Invitation on 15:01 - Dec 14 by judd

I think it was Notts Forest's manager who once invited a fan into the pre-match dressing room to address the players and give it them from the heart and from a long-suffering fans perspective.

I think they may have restricted the opposition to 6 that day.

Recently, Stuart Lancaster invited a cancer-ridden ex-soldier to address the England RU team in the dressing room immediately before they demolished the World Champions NZ.

I think it is a novel and brave gesture. I've spoken to JC and he is very easy to talk to, listens, and is passionate about football.

No idea what he thinks of wife beating vests though.

Notts Forest link:

Not quite what I were thinking, but still...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/megson-took-fans-into-the-dressing-room-562

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024