Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferdinand 04:58 - Dec 21 with 648 viewsexiled_dictator

Well, I'm still here.
Will have to wait & see whether the world will end later on, but at least I am now at peace with my maker.

Les Ferdinand, actually. Not that incompetent useless one we currently employ.

Also talks about taking on Kalou for a loan period from January till end of season, but as has already been pointed out, he has failed miserably to set the Bundesliga alight. More kindling, I say. That or take Bear Grylles next time.

Les Ferdinand is set to return to QPR to rejoin Harry Redknapp’s revoltuion, writes John Cross.
Former QPR striker Ferdinand, 46, was a legend at Loftus Road but got his first coaching opportunity under Redknapp at Spurs.
Ferdinand did enough to impress Redknapp to convince him to try and lure him from Spurs to QPR.
Ex-England centre forward Ferdinand was at QPR’s game on Saturday and the clubs are no negotiating his move to Loftus Road.
QPR have been negotiating pay-offs for former boss Mark Hughes and all of his coaching staff plus transfer supremo Mike Rigg who has been put on gardening leave.
It is a surprise Ferdinand has decided to go but clearly feels his career will progress further under Redknapp than Andre Villas-Boas.
Redknapp may also move for another of his former Spurs coaches, Clive
Allen, while keeper coach David Coles is waiting to join.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Ferdinand on 05:40 - Dec 21 with 638 viewsPacal_Votan

And..................Anton got struck by a wayward asteroid.

"Try the whine!!!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024