Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight 15:51 - Jan 16 with 2803 viewsmr_fri_night

For those who cant make it to The City Ground tonight, commentary of the game will be broadcast for those with DalePlayer from 7pm tonight.
Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:01 - Jan 16 with 2760 viewsBartRowou

It's a shame it's not a freebie tonight, my thinking being that it's not that important a game and also it might have persuaded people without Dale Player like myself to sign up.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:20 - Jan 16 with 2731 views442Dale

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:01 - Jan 16 by BartRowou

It's a shame it's not a freebie tonight, my thinking being that it's not that important a game and also it might have persuaded people without Dale Player like myself to sign up.

Think the deals are decided by the parent company themselves. But it's something the club could feedback to them - running a free match to encourage new subscribers. They could then analyse how many give it a go as I'm sure they also look closely at how many use the commentary service each game now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:35 - Jan 16 with 2712 viewsGhanaDale

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:20 - Jan 16 by 442Dale

Think the deals are decided by the parent company themselves. But it's something the club could feedback to them - running a free match to encourage new subscribers. They could then analyse how many give it a go as I'm sure they also look closely at how many use the commentary service each game now.

There was a 28 day free trial only a couple of months back

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:45 - Jan 16 with 2697 views442Dale

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:35 - Jan 16 by GhanaDale

Yeah, it'd be interesting to hear how many gave it a go, what the feedback was (guessing they were all contacted by clubs to find out views with regards to improving the service), and exactly what percentage went on to pay for it after the trial.

Common sense dictates such trials are easily assessed like this.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:48 - Jan 16 with 2690 viewssweetcorn

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:35 - Jan 16 by GhanaDale

But its a 28 day free trial where you have to register your bank details and then unsubscribe if you don't want to start paying. a free game where everyone can listen would be ideal.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 18:15 - Jan 16 with 2658 viewsBartRowou

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 17:48 - Jan 16 by sweetcorn

But its a 28 day free trial where you have to register your bank details and then unsubscribe if you don't want to start paying. a free game where everyone can listen would be ideal.

Exactly

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 18:54 - Jan 16 with 2617 viewsoff2div1

Team Sheet

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 11:12 - Jan 17 with 2418 viewsklmblue

And the result was ???

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Login to get fewer ads

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 11:13 - Jan 17 with 2416 viewsMass_Debater

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 11:12 - Jan 17 by klmblue

And the result was ???

Lost 1-2
Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 20:08 - Jan 17 with 2284 viewsmikehunt

Forest v Dale LIVE on DalePlayer tonight on 11:13 - Jan 17 by Mass_Debater

Lost 1-2

I think conditions beat us as much as anything else last night. Freezing fog and a disgraceful pitch consisting of sand and frost. We'd have beat them at home.
We couldn't seem to get the fluid passing and darting runs together. And our talisman was not exactly on blob. However, we still had a lot of possession and seemed to be camped in their half for large portions of the match. Their defence just swarmed around us making it impossible to create any clearcut chances.
I missed their first goal - must have been in the first minute. Their second resulted from a 50/50 ball squirting out leaving them with two players bearing down on our goal with only the keeper to beat.
Our goal reminded me of some of our defending where the ball pings around and no one can quite clear it until it somehow ends up in the back of the net. Not an elegant goal by any stretch of the imagination. We had another similar chance but this time the ball would not go in. And after more forays into their area but no end product the ref blew up.
Forest did have a couple of good chances to extend their lead on a couple of breaks but for us, ultimately, it was not to be.
I've enjoyed watching this lot. Their all-for-one attitude is really good to see. Up to last night I was going to add that there was no play-acting too however, one of our lads went down like a sack o' spuds after getting a slight slap during an altercation with one of theirs. (The Forest lad would have been off in the Premiership) He has definitely seen too many of our first team games.
So good luck with the rest of the season lads you are a good side.
My MOM: Shaquille Antoine Clarke. A cracking little defender.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024