Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can actually Login ... 16:54 - Feb 5 with 1242 viewsUglySwan

On the old site, for some reason it wouldnt always let me login .. As soon as i logged in it and if i pressed on Forum i would be asked to login again ... Even with Cookies and everything enabled ...

Also it didnt work in all Browsers ...

So this is great :D

Cheers !!!!

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

I can actually Login ... on 17:02 - Feb 5 with 1229 viewsBLAZE

That used to happen to me when I tried logging in on my phone. I stopped using the phones default browser and installed Opera and it worked fine

If you're using a laptop or PC though, no idea sorry..
I can actually Login ... on 17:09 - Feb 5 with 1222 viewsRogueTrooper

Had to do a new username as I stuffed up the email thing, although I quie like this one, Taffridge is dead, long live RogueTrooper

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

I can actually Login ... on 17:31 - Feb 5 with 1215 viewsUglySwan

I can actually Login ... on 17:02 - Feb 5 by BLAZE

That used to happen to me when I tried logging in on my phone. I stopped using the phones default browser and installed Opera and it worked fine

If you're using a laptop or PC though, no idea sorry..

Ive never tried the old site from a mobiledevice. I think its because i never really got it working from my PC's, so i thought whats the chance of it working from my stupid Android device :)

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024