Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This new site 01:58 - Feb 13 with 1840 viewsMyrddin

Looks bloody awful, it's like the guestbook on that SCFC site
This new site on 13:25 - Feb 13 with 1804 viewsmacthejack

Bye then!

This new site on 13:29 - Feb 13 with 1802 viewsscottishjack

It's much better than the guestbook on the SCFC site.
This new site on 13:39 - Feb 13 with 1793 viewsClash

This new site on 13:29 - Feb 13 by scottishjack

It's much better than the guestbook on the SCFC site.

people who say anything bad about this site if you don't like it don't post!

Formally Know as THE CLASH!

This new site on 14:06 - Feb 13 with 1787 viewsscottishjack

This new site on 13:39 - Feb 13 by Clash

people who say anything bad about this site if you don't like it don't post!

I said this site is much better?
This new site on 19:06 - Feb 13 with 1764 viewsMyrddin

This new site on 14:06 - Feb 13 by scottishjack

I said this site is much better?

So basically, it's we don't give a toss about opinions. If you have something to say and you don't like it take a hike?

Was just wondering how else I could voice my opinion, maybe a note around a brick. Though I would probably still need to hit you between the eyes for you to get some sense out of some of you.

See I am only able to reply by quoting the previous post, this underlines the poin't I tried to make. ScottishJack thinks that I probably want to prick his house now, which I don't.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
This new site on 20:45 - Feb 13 with 1745 viewsSA1_Jack

This new site on 19:06 - Feb 13 by Myrddin

So basically, it's we don't give a toss about opinions. If you have something to say and you don't like it take a hike?

Was just wondering how else I could voice my opinion, maybe a note around a brick. Though I would probably still need to hit you between the eyes for you to get some sense out of some of you.

See I am only able to reply by quoting the previous post, this underlines the poin't I tried to make. ScottishJack thinks that I probably want to prick his house now, which I don't.

No, click on 'Add to Topic' and you can just reply instead of quoting a post. I think it would make sense if 'Add Reply' was changed to say 'Quote Post'.
This new site on 20:48 - Feb 13 with 1743 viewsPhil_S

As I have stated this is not the actual forum we will go live with, the purpose at the moment is purely to get people registered and ready to roll

You can also change the layout away from the outdated thread mode - just pick table mode, collapsed its the nearest to what we will have,
This new site on 21:22 - Feb 13 with 1734 viewsscottishjack

This new site on 19:06 - Feb 13 by Myrddin

Login to get fewer ads

This new site on 22:14 - Feb 13 with 1722 viewsBanosswan

I like it, it'll filter out the plebs who can't figure out to press add to topic.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

This new site on 10:20 - Feb 15 with 1618 viewspansypants

Why dont we just sit down and take it easy. Cor blimey you men!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

This new site on 16:47 - Feb 15 with 1580 viewslibertyjack22

This new site on 22:14 - Feb 13 by Banosswan

I like it, it'll filter out the plebs who can't figure out to press add to topic.

this

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024