Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
henderson and rose 18:32 - Mar 23 with 3162 viewsphomem

have been with dale for a few weeks now

Henderson has looked good for L2 level

Rose has dropped the odd clanger but again has looked a decent player

U's views?
henderson and rose on 21:30 - Mar 23 with 3143 viewsFruitbat

"Dropped the odd clanger" sounds about right for Rose. Usually looked a half decent player going forward but something of a liability as a defender. I always rated Henderson but tbf his form for us this season was poor plus he didn't seem to fit in with the new regime.
henderson and rose on 22:24 - Mar 23 with 3138 viewsdurham_exile

henderson and rose on 21:30 - Mar 23 by Fruitbat

"Dropped the odd clanger" sounds about right for Rose. Usually looked a half decent player going forward but something of a liability as a defender. I always rated Henderson but tbf his form for us this season was poor plus he didn't seem to fit in with the new regime.

The last nail in Hendo's coffin was his abysmal performance at Walsall when he was responsible for the goal that we conceded, but his failure to acknowledge both team mates and fans at the end of the game meant that he had to go.

By contrast at Crewe he played very well and scored a lobbed goal which helped to put us into a 2-0 lead which we squandered second half.

I agree with Fruitbat about Rose, good going forward, defensive qualities lacking.

Good luck at Rochdale. Friendly club and you sell the best meat and potato pies that I have tasted anywhere.

Durham_exile

henderson and rose on 18:22 - Mar 24 with 3117 viewsphomem

henderson and rose on 22:24 - Mar 23 by durham_exile

The last nail in Hendo's coffin was his abysmal performance at Walsall when he was responsible for the goal that we conceded, but his failure to acknowledge both team mates and fans at the end of the game meant that he had to go.

By contrast at Crewe he played very well and scored a lobbed goal which helped to put us into a 2-0 lead which we squandered second half.

I agree with Fruitbat about Rose, good going forward, defensive qualities lacking.

Good luck at Rochdale. Friendly club and you sell the best meat and potato pies that I have tasted anywhere.

cheers for that

I'd imagine henderson will get a deal for next season
we'll have to wait and see about rose
henderson and rose on 09:39 - Mar 25 with 3088 viewsLeadbelly

Don't think we miss either of them.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024