Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match fred 10:42 - Apr 7 with 10731 viewsHooparoo

Will be up at 1.00 am down under. Win or bust time so come on URssss!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match fred on 11:41 - Apr 7 with 3359 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

3am for us in Auckland. Set the alarm and coffee in the microwave ready to go. Last chance saloon. time for samba to earn his crust.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Match fred on 12:12 - Apr 7 with 3343 viewsHooparoo

Match fred on 11:41 - Apr 7 by UPPERLOFTNZ

3am for us in Auckland. Set the alarm and coffee in the microwave ready to go. Last chance saloon. time for samba to earn his crust.

I reckon big Chris will have a point to prove today. He owes us a goal.

I know what you mean about coffee mate - the joys of being an R on the wrong side of the world.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match fred on 12:59 - Apr 7 with 3310 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Come on Rangers give us something to cheer about

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match fred on 13:02 - Apr 7 with 3309 viewsDieByYourSide

Feel like we're going to win just to keep the faint, faint chance of us staying up alive before ultimately blowing it again.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Match fred on 13:12 - Apr 7 with 3297 viewsMatch82

Match fred on 13:02 - Apr 7 by DieByYourSide

Feel like we're going to win just to keep the faint, faint chance of us staying up alive before ultimately blowing it again.

Already jetlagged, got to be up at 6am tomorrow, contemplating staying up till 1am to watch the game.
It's obviously a stupid idea.
I'm obviously going to do it anyway
Match fred on 13:18 - Apr 7 with 3292 viewsTheBlob

2-0 R's at a canter.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred on 13:27 - Apr 7 with 3272 viewsHollowayRanger

OR

LETS just hope its the players that decide and NOT THE REF

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match fred on 13:28 - Apr 7 with 3269 viewsBuck_Chilly

Quick question - Is kick off at 4:10? If so, does anyone know why it's ten past and not the usual Sunday 4pm?
Login to get fewer ads

Match fred on 13:33 - Apr 7 with 3246 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Match fred on 13:28 - Apr 7 by Buck_Chilly

Quick question - Is kick off at 4:10? If so, does anyone know why it's ten past and not the usual Sunday 4pm?

Its 4:10 KO. I think because of the JPT final they want to show them holding up the cup and all the after match celebrating on Sky

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match fred on 13:35 - Apr 7 with 3249 viewsEastR

Tavelling up from Dorking on the train surrouned by scummers

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Match fred on 13:58 - Apr 7 with 3233 viewsBuck_Chilly

Match fred on 13:33 - Apr 7 by RANGERS4EVER

Its 4:10 KO. I think because of the JPT final they want to show them holding up the cup and all the after match celebrating on Sky

That makes sense. Cheers.
Match fred on 14:15 - Apr 7 with 3214 viewsHollowayRanger

Match fred on 13:33 - Apr 7 by RANGERS4EVER

YEP SKY BARK

Football jumps

And

The fans wait

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match fred on 14:27 - Apr 7 with 3197 viewsPommyhoop

Match fred on 13:12 - Apr 7 by Match82

Already jetlagged, got to be up at 6am tomorrow, contemplating staying up till 1am to watch the game.
It's obviously a stupid idea.
I'm obviously going to do it anyway

SNAP.. My Sisters over at the moment and we are meant to be up bright and earlyto take her to see some beach or other.I told her that Rangers were on the box and its a must win match.She just sort of rolled her eyes..You know that 'Ok the early start is blown out' look.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match fred on 15:11 - Apr 7 with 3125 viewsJAPRANGERS

Evening chaps!

12.10am start here. I have a mega busy day at work Monday when I need to be on top form and not at all tired. Sooooooooooooooo I'm going to watch the match naturally!

Think it'll be one of those 1-1 games. 1 point not good enough for us of course.
Match fred on 15:18 - Apr 7 with 3071 viewsstuabd

No idea why really but I keep thinking of that Turnip Taylor match against Sweden when they ended England's chances in the Euros. A humiliation on that day. Hope we do better.

Match fred on 15:18 - Apr 7 with 3068 viewsNov77

.@OfficialQPR XI: Cesar, Bosingwa, Samba, Hill, Traore, Townsend, Jenas, Mbia, Hoilett, Remy, Zamora. #QPRvWIG

.@OfficialQPR Subs: Green, Park, Taarabt, Mackie, Granero, Onuoha, Ben Haim. #QPRvWIG
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match fred on 15:20 - Apr 7 with 3056 viewsNov77

Surprised he's playing the same back four that have been so awful the past two games.

Playing Hoillet instead of adel is a big gamble.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match fred on 15:24 - Apr 7 with 3027 viewsstuabd

Match fred on 15:18 - Apr 7 by Nov77

.@OfficialQPR XI: Cesar, Bosingwa, Samba, Hill, Traore, Townsend, Jenas, Mbia, Hoilett, Remy, Zamora. #QPRvWIG

.@OfficialQPR Subs: Green, Park, Taarabt, Mackie, Granero, Onuoha, Ben Haim. #QPRvWIG
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

No Jay B then. Is he injured? I thought he might be on the sub bench as we only have one attacking player as a sub.

Considering HR said he'd done well when he last played, I'm surprised we haven't got another option if Zamora/Remy comes off early.
Match fred on 15:24 - Apr 7 with 3026 viewsJAPRANGERS

Derry never gets a look in now does he?? Injured or has he offended someone on high??
Match fred on 15:28 - Apr 7 with 2998 viewsQPRDave

whats the odds on us keeping a clean sheet do you reckon?
Match fred on 15:28 - Apr 7 with 2986 viewsDieByYourSide

Pray Remy is up front..

Poll: And it's hi ho

Match fred on 15:31 - Apr 7 with 2970 viewsRanger78

Match fred on 15:20 - Apr 7 by Nov77

Surprised he's playing the same back four that have been so awful the past two games.

I'm surprised and terrified he's playing the same back 4
Match fred on 15:37 - Apr 7 with 2929 viewshoopstar67

Match fred on 15:24 - Apr 7 by stuabd

No Jay B then. Is he injured? I thought he might be on the sub bench as we only have one attacking player as a sub.

Considering HR said he'd done well when he last played, I'm surprised we haven't got another option if Zamora/Remy comes off early.

Too be honest i can't work out why he is not even on the bench,he has done well since coming back including winner at southampton but not had a look in since, we need a back up for Zamora to at least hold the ball up, but for some reason he is being overlooked, even Harry said himself he did well so don't understand the thinking behind it.
Match fred on 15:41 - Apr 7 with 2906 viewsJAPRANGERS

Chelsea not able to break down Sunderland.
Match fred on 15:42 - Apr 7 with 2903 viewsTheBlob

Match fred on 15:20 - Apr 7 by Nov77

Harry wants to get numbers forward quickly,and Adel holds things up too much.
Best part of a 424.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024