Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players for next season 11:07 - Apr 7 with 5243 viewsDALEYCADDERS

Out of the current squad which of them would you keep and which ones would you get rid of? Also who are possible transfer targets?
Players for next season on 21:04 - Apr 7 with 1277 viewssweetcorn

Players for next season on 20:28 - Apr 7 by NotEyreClue

I think he's fairly good at getting forward but from what I've seen, he really struggles when it comes to defending. He is only young and could develop but he wouldn't be playing regularly next season and I'm not sure if him sitting on the bench would be of any value to him or the club. For what it's worth, I thought he was comfortably our worst player yesterday but maybe that is down to not playing many games recently.

That starting XI yesterday with Bennett coming in at RB could definitely get play-offs next season at the very least...it's just a case of who we can manage to keep I suppose.

P.S check your book of face.

Will check it in the next hour, if its more urgent PM on here.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Players for next season on 22:25 - Apr 7 with 1224 viewsmizfit

Players for next season on 13:22 - Apr 7 by dale10

keep rafferty and as for cavanagh he can go tomorrow for me brings nothing to the team apart from waveing his arms about 1 of the worse players i have ever seen in a dale shirt

Cav the worst player u have ever seen?
GTFO this messageeboard now
Many worse players than cav
Players for next season on 23:57 - Apr 7 with 1169 viewssweetcorn

Players for next season on 22:25 - Apr 7 by mizfit

Cav the worst player u have ever seen?
GTFO this messageeboard now
Many worse players than cav

Jesus christ, I didn't see that post about Cav being the worst player ever for rochdale.

Even if this was your first season watching Rochdale he wouldn't be the worst player you have seen grace the shirt, there have been worse this season, never mind having to dip into other seasons..

Cavanagh is so harshly treated by his own fans and in reality he had about 5 bad games after being rushed back from injury. It is beyond a joke.

Players for next season on 00:05 - Apr 8 with 1169 viewsmizfit

Players for next season on 23:57 - Apr 7 by sweetcorn

Jesus christ, I didn't see that post about Cav being the worst player ever for rochdale.

Even if this was your first season watching Rochdale he wouldn't be the worst player you have seen grace the shirt, there have been worse this season, never mind having to dip into other seasons..

Cavanagh is so harshly treated by his own fans and in reality he had about 5 bad games after being rushed back from injury. It is beyond a joke.

yet people still bum joe thompson when hes the most overrated player by some fans
Players for next season on 02:26 - Apr 8 with 1131 viewssweetcorn

Players for next season on 00:05 - Apr 8 by mizfit

yet people still bum joe thompson when hes the most overrated player by some fans

Not sure what Thompson had to do with this?

But cav doesn't even make dales all time top 10 bad uns.

Players for next season on 07:44 - Apr 8 with 1106 viewsmizfit

Players for next season on 02:26 - Apr 8 by sweetcorn

Not sure what Thompson had to do with this?

But cav doesn't even make dales all time top 10 bad uns.

Just stating no matter how bad joey t plays people have some weird love for him
Yet cav has a great game then makes a bad pass the witch hunt begins. Double standards
Players for next season on 12:20 - Apr 8 with 1049 viewsdingdangblue

Players for next season on 07:44 - Apr 8 by mizfit

Yet cav has a great game then makes a bad pass the witch hunt begins. Double standards

Don't think its double standards, Joey get more stick on here than he ever gets praise, he's far from the best player we've ever had or the worst but he's a Rochdale lad and he obviously has a lot of affection for the club and Hilly. He scored some important goals in our promotion season and our best ever finish in Lge 1 - never going to go down as a great but he contributed to our success.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Players for next season on 12:50 - Apr 8 with 1013 viewsAtThePeake

Players for next season on 07:44 - Apr 8 by mizfit

And no matter how bad Cav plays some people have some weird love for him, yet Joey T has a great game then makes a bad pass and the witch hunt begins. Double standards...

If Grimes is going, then I'd be happy to keep Gornell. He's scored goals at L2 level with Accy and Shrews before and I think he can fit into a few different systems. If we can't afford to keep both and Grimes wants to stay, then Grimes is the man to keep for me.

Based on Saturday's performance, Henderson is the man to tie down. He was absolutely tremendous.

I'd be happy to keep Cav but I think we still need another CM to challenge him and keep him on his toes. Not seen R.Jones play so can't comment on whether he's the man for this job or not. Maybe Bennett is the man to come in and play that role, which has been mentioned on here several times before.

As for Rafferty, I think he's a good young player who just needs a prolonged run in the team to build his strength, composure, and confidence. I'd be pretty upset if he left actually.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Players for next season on 19:37 - Apr 8 with 929 viewsDuff_Dale

Ive been watching Cav especially over recent weeks and I have noticed a large improvement in his overall performances, but I still feel that he just isn't good enough to help the club fight for promotion. Surely there are better players that we can sign for next season who can do his role and lead the club towards league 1??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024