Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone used megabus? 15:56 - Apr 20 with 1152 viewsrunningman75

Planning next season away trips which will be affordable and noticed they go to places such as Leeds and Middlesbrough.
Anyone used megabus? on 16:16 - Apr 20 with 1133 viewscorse

avoid avoid and once again avoid.
on my journey from glasgow to london the bus broke up just outside glasgow.
took bloody 5 hours for a new bus to arrive.
phoned them on the road and asked them if they pay the train fare cause i defo had to be in london at time and they told me to stop joking...
im sure there are lots of similar stories out there.
Anyone used megabus? on 16:20 - Apr 20 with 1124 viewsDaiHo0p

Mega bus has moved on and is now the same quality as Nat Express. Just check both websites for tickets, compare and carry on. I use both when coming from cardiff to W12 - just be flexy on times.
Anyone used megabus? on 21:55 - Apr 20 with 1073 viewsIslehoop

Used one (or it used me) for 5 minutes last Summer. Walking on last leg of commute to work from Warren Street Station and was stopped on Hampstead Road by the driver of a half full Smegabus who, no kidding, asked me the way to Victoria as he was lost on his way from Coventry. I gave him directions of how to get to the Euston Road to head back west to Edgware Road (second right, side of Euston Station, right at the lights and straight). Whether thick or dazed, he asked if I could get on and show him which I gladly did as I was early and it offered a rare 5 minute opportunity to hold forth to him and his bemused "customers".

Megabus + Stagecoach + Shite West Trains = Brian Souter + Ann McGloan: SNP bankroller bigots. Beneficiaries of Thatcherite transport deregulation and the reason why riding with them is so cheap is because they screw their punters and workers, and gladly pocket taxpayers' subsidy for a pish poor service.

I'd rather walk to Burnley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024