Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply 23:33 - Jul 31 with 2440 viewsmonkeymike

i have only now found out how to post in peoples threads
confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 23:34 - Jul 31 with 2427 viewscupidstunt

Go on show us how it's done.
confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 23:35 - Jul 31 with 2423 viewsmonkeymike

you know how to i will let the ones who cant figure it out struggle like i did
confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 00:17 - Aug 1 with 2391 viewsLaudrup

The other button Reply to this message should be renamed to "Quote this message" as well.

= Reply to topic
and
= Quote this message

Would be less confusing than the current:
= Add to topic
and
= Reply to this message

I hate signatures

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 07:22 - Aug 1 with 2357 viewsswanny

is it really that difficult?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 07:28 - Aug 1 with 2350 viewsorion3016

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 07:22 - Aug 1 by swanny

Faak Me there's some thick numpties on here

Be over there now after

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 07:38 - Aug 1 with 2345 viewsOldjack

Hiyaaaaaaaay Swanny

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 07:59 - Aug 1 with 2325 viewsswanny

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 07:38 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

Hiyaaaaaaaay Swanny

Hiya OJ ....exciting day today, first game at the Liberty for some time...looking forward to it.
Oh...and the ashes!

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 08:41 - Aug 1 with 2318 viewsOldjack

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 07:59 - Aug 1 by swanny

Hiya OJ ....exciting day today, first game at the Liberty for some time...looking forward to it.
Oh...and the ashes!

Cricket ! got no time for that boring game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 17:58 - Aug 1 with 2266 viewsmonkeymike

people who never use message boards and especially ones like this , it would be hard and would not have them posting.

i liked planetswans where you had POST REPLY or whatever it was at the bottom of the thread
confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 18:36 - Aug 1 with 2242 viewsCrustified

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 08:41 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

Cos killing fish is a laugh a minute. Innit?

Bloodshed Hua Hoo
Poll: Is Jackfath in a position to complain about polls?

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 19:37 - Aug 1 with 2217 viewsJWK

Yea I had an issue at first, shows how bright I am :)
confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 23:09 - Aug 1 with 2189 viewsGrandPrix

confusing as shit-add to topic instead of reply on 08:41 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024