Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer the weak link 00:10 - Aug 2 with 22590 viewsSASWANSEA

He's no longer good enough, his lack of intelligence stagnates our play. He's an old school hug the touchline and skin his man type winger, that just ain't how we play anymore. Hopefully he doesn't feature all that much this season.

Dyer the weak link on 07:39 - Aug 2 with 2720 viewsQuakerJack

His final ball is absolutely atrocious but then it always has been.

Good to have in the squad but if Laudrup likes Pozuelo wide, I do think he'll go with Routs and either him or Pablo. On this evening's brief evidence Pozuelo looks like a gem with a few goals in him

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Dyer the weak link on 08:10 - Aug 2 with 2699 viewsJokeren1943

Dyer the weak link on 07:19 - Aug 2 by orion3016

Dyer had a few poor final passes in 1st half got much better 2nd half, but hardly woeful. We have 4 quality widemen and he'll just get rotated this season

He did play a good game yesterday (he seem hungry to show what he can do).

And I'm not a Dyer fan.
Dyer the weak link on 08:17 - Aug 2 with 2686 viewsmonmouth

Dyer the weak link on 06:39 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston

Thought he was woeful up until he had that shot on goal. Livened up after that.

I love the little guy, but he seemed to be trying too hard. I thought the same about Routs, up until that little peach for Bony's superb header. Both created panic in the Malmo ranks when they came inside at pace throughout though. Plus, that's the nature of good wingers though isn't it. Brave enough to try loads of things, a few come off, many don't.

Weak link? Mental.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dyer the weak link on 08:32 - Aug 2 with 2668 viewsLaudrupFan

I guess every team has a weak link, a link weaker than the others. But Dyer isn't it.

The weakest link is the "missing" striker Laudrup is still looking for in this window.
After that maybe the right back position depending on how Jazz will do.
Then the winger position, but Dyer is better than Lamah (from what little I have seen of him).

So in my opinion there are 3 players (of which one is not existing) that are weaker links than Dyer.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Dyer the weak link on 08:33 - Aug 2 with 2666 viewsWiseoldead

Dyer the weak link on 00:15 - Aug 2 by davidaeaton

I thought there was no alcohol sold in the concourse this evening ?

You're right there was no alcohol being sold last night - must have been the mushrooms in his burger.
Dyer the weak link on 08:46 - Aug 2 with 2653 viewsswanny

Pfft - I thought he played well enough. I do hope he's not gonna be this season's 'escape goat'. We can't have a team of stars we need a few grafters and I thought he gave the opposition a lot of grief.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Dyer the weak link on 08:53 - Aug 2 with 2639 viewsActionBronson

Dyer the weak link? Christ on a bike

My name's Dave Angel, eco warrior. Behind me there is my missus Shirley, and we haven't had sex for twelve years, which is fine because we got better things to do.

Dyer the weak link on 09:14 - Aug 2 with 2622 views1jack

Dyer the weak link on 08:53 - Aug 2 by ActionBronson

Dyer the weak link? Christ on a bike

Different site, same bollox. Either someone with no grasp of football making uneducated comments or a red tit fisher, and still people fall for it.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer the weak link on 09:36 - Aug 2 with 2593 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 01:06 - Aug 2 by Jackanapes

This is the guy who said that Bony was rubbish after 10 mins of the game. Hes doing a 'roath magic'(pretending to be a swansea supporter, and posting absolute twaddle) I believe. Just put him on ignore.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 1:07]

Don't make lies up you prick, I've said f'k all about Bony.
Dyer the weak link on 09:54 - Aug 2 with 2583 viewsLumin

Go back to playing fantasy football on your computer because that's all your comments and knowledge are good for. Dyer rules.
Dyer the weak link on 09:56 - Aug 2 with 2578 viewsDarran

I think we've got the escaped goat for the season.
What a pile of chuffing guff this thread is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dyer the weak link on 10:00 - Aug 2 with 2572 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 09:56 - Aug 2 by Darran

I think we've got the escaped goat for the season.
What a pile of chuffing guff this thread is.

He plays like an escaped goat, you might be looking for scapegoat though.

Dyer is no longer good enough and that'll be proven through the course of the season, that's my final say on the matter. Over & out.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 10:43]
Dyer the weak link on 10:25 - Aug 2 with 2557 viewsheadcleaner

I wouldn't say he was a weak link but I do get frustrated with him when he just tucks in and waves his hand by his hip suggesting to rangel or whoever that he doesn't want the ball. I appreciate he is under different instructions under ML than BR we do play a more narrow game but from the stand it does look like he can hide rather than take a chance and make a run behind the opposition and his final ball into the box is the worst out of all our wide players.

However I'd rather have him in our squad than against us.
Dyer the weak link on 10:28 - Aug 2 with 2554 viewswaynekerr55

looks like we've found the first contender for planet swans escape goat for the new season

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dyer the weak link on 10:29 - Aug 2 with 2553 viewsTom1912

Dyer the weak link on 06:39 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston

Thought he was woeful up until he had that shot on goal. Livened up after that.

I thought Rangel was poor by his standards first half too, which didn't help.

Much better second half though.
Dyer the weak link on 10:38 - Aug 2 with 2407 viewsEducated_Pork

Dyer can't be this season's whipping boy. He isn't Spanish.
Dyer the weak link on 10:39 - Aug 2 with 2405 viewsLilleFlue

I think we all can agree that Dyer has a lovely quick feet, very fast, makes good runs gets into dangerous positions, Works hard. Season has only just started but it was also evident last season that his vision and ability to read play is not top top class, sloppy at times.. Will never be World class , but great squad player,
Dyer the weak link on 11:23 - Aug 2 with 2371 viewsSmellyplumz

Dyer the weak link on 10:00 - Aug 2 by SASWANSEA

He plays like an escaped goat, you might be looking for scapegoat though.

Dyer is no longer good enough and that'll be proven through the course of the season, that's my final say on the matter. Over & out.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 10:43]

Aye go on f u c k off and dont come back, try supporting the team you maggot

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Dyer the weak link on 11:34 - Aug 2 with 2363 viewsParlay

SASwansea is James Barnett from Annis' forum a renound troll and cardiff supporter, although doesnt go to games.

Just saying.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Dyer the weak link on 11:42 - Aug 2 with 2345 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 11:34 - Aug 2 by Parlay

SASwansea is James Barnett from Annis' forum a renound troll and cardiff supporter, although doesnt go to games.

Just saying.

Erm no.

Aside from the fact I've never heard of 'James Barnett' I would rather rip my spleen out with a rusty fork than be associated with that scum band.

Please refrain from posting such fantasist drivel.

It's renowned by the way, learn to spell.
Dyer the weak link on 11:55 - Aug 2 with 2338 viewsSpratty

Dyer the weak link on 11:42 - Aug 2 by SASWANSEA

Erm no.

Aside from the fact I've never heard of 'James Barnett' I would rather rip my spleen out with a rusty fork than be associated with that scum band.

Please refrain from posting such fantasist drivel.

It's renowned by the way, learn to spell.

Please take your own advice - drivel wise

The spleen thing - go for it
Dyer the weak link on 12:07 - Aug 2 with 2326 viewsDafyddHuw

Apart from a ruminant that's run away, what the fück is an "escape goat"?
Dyer the weak link on 12:11 - Aug 2 with 2321 viewsSunnyBankJack

His final ball has never been, and will probably never be all that. To be fair, you can say that about all but the very top wingers.

His defensive play is often overlooked and he can be excellent at this part of the game and is by far our best wide player at this.

I hope there will always be a place in our squad for any winger with electric pace, defensive nous and a good work ethic.
Dyer the weak link on 12:12 - Aug 2 with 2315 viewsjackb

Dyer the weak link on 12:07 - Aug 2 by DafyddHuw

Apart from a ruminant that's run away, what the fück is an "escape goat"?

It's one of the classic quotes from annis abraham the renound (sic!) cardiff author! (he meant scapegoat)

SAS could well be a ccfc troll - barnett was threatening to come over here in retaliation for roath on their board - be aware of fishing trips
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 12:13]
Dyer the weak link on 12:14 - Aug 2 with 2310 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 12:12 - Aug 2 by jackb

It's one of the classic quotes from annis abraham the renound (sic!) cardiff author! (he meant scapegoat)

SAS could well be a ccfc troll - barnett was threatening to come over here in retaliation for roath on their board - be aware of fishing trips
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 12:13]

Jackb could well be a Cardiff troll.

See, I can play that game too.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024