Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britton 12:38 - Aug 2 with 2624 viewsdeaframbo

Sorry if this has been discussed to death but I can't find anything on him this page. I also could not get to 2nd page of football only forum.

Anyway I eat my hat. Remember the discussion on who our starting XI should be, I had Canas ahead of him and someone like Jackfath could not understand why someone would pick a newcomer ahead of experienced PL campaigner - he was spot on.

Towards the tail end of last season Britton was not his usual self probably tired and then he had that operation. Last night was the best I have ever seen him play!

The season has started but I can't wait for the Man Utd game - yes I am that optimistic.
Britton on 12:41 - Aug 2 with 2580 viewssunshinehead

He had one or two uncharacteristically loose moments last night but it's till pre season. Leon typifies all that is good about Swansea City.
Britton on 12:57 - Aug 2 with 2482 viewslifelong

I thought Leon was outstanding last night, always available to receive the ball, breaking up the opposition play throughout the game and rarely gives the ball away. Will be difficult to leave him out of the side.
Britton on 14:46 - Aug 2 with 2232 viewshughesy2013

I thought Leon was brilliant last night.... in Europe it is key that you got someone in the middle of the park that can keep the ball.... and he does it just as good as anyone! Massive player in europe for the swans this year, Leon doesn't put a foot wrong.

I also reckon we need to acknowledge his service for the club and his success! He has easily been one of the best players we have ever see n down the swans, but will not get a testimonial due to him leaving for 6 months. I think we need to all get together and either set up a match for his service at the club or something else. The bloke has been nothing but class for our club!
Britton on 14:54 - Aug 2 with 2191 viewsairedale

Britton on 14:46 - Aug 2 by hughesy2013

I thought Leon was brilliant last night.... in Europe it is key that you got someone in the middle of the park that can keep the ball.... and he does it just as good as anyone! Massive player in europe for the swans this year, Leon doesn't put a foot wrong.

I also reckon we need to acknowledge his service for the club and his success! He has easily been one of the best players we have ever see n down the swans, but will not get a testimonial due to him leaving for 6 months. I think we need to all get together and either set up a match for his service at the club or something else. The bloke has been nothing but class for our club!

Tatey first though. And I don't think that anyone is gonna remember that he was away from us for a few months either.

As we play on 4 fronts this season I reckon Leon will be sharing play time with Canas. Unless Canas is a total washout, which I can't see.
Britton on 14:58 - Aug 2 with 2176 viewsbermudajack

Britton on 14:46 - Aug 2 by hughesy2013

I agree with all that's been said about Leon, surely already a Swans legend alongside Tate. Regarding Last night, I can't remember seeing Leon with so much ball at his feet, he was busy, effective and worked as hard as anyone last night, last season I believe he was going through some tough times off the pitch, but last night he was certainly back to his best... Long may it continue!

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Britton on 15:08 - Aug 2 with 2140 viewsTheFranchise

Britton on 14:58 - Aug 2 by bermudajack

I agree with all that's been said about Leon, surely already a Swans legend alongside Tate. Regarding Last night, I can't remember seeing Leon with so much ball at his feet, he was busy, effective and worked as hard as anyone last night, last season I believe he was going through some tough times off the pitch, but last night he was certainly back to his best... Long may it continue!

He played a lot of the end of last season needing a hernia op.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024