Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro 11:25 - Aug 6 with 5549 viewsMissbehaven

A great youtube movie on how similar Iniesta and Laudrup is.
Found it while waiting for the new season to start. Enjoy!

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 11:55 - Aug 6 with 5501 viewsClinton

Brought a big smile to my face watching the brilliance of this pair.

Thanks for posting the clip.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 12:03 - Aug 6 with 5482 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are you married Miss Behaven lol?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 18:26 - Aug 6 with 5265 viewsSSSSMJP

Good find that thanks for posting, very good
Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 19:01 - Aug 6 with 5214 viewsGrandPrix

Wish someone took a video of me when I was a junior..there would be three of us in that video then!

Girls, alcohol and fags stopped it

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 19:28 - Aug 6 with 5171 viewsUglySwan

The reason for that is, Iniesta idolized Laudrup growing up :)

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 20:16 - Aug 6 with 5108 viewsJackInLondon

Look at the difference in this pic between Iniesta and Laudrup then compared to now! Makes you wonder if Laudrup has a portrait in his attic!

[Post edited 6 Aug 2013 20:16]
Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 00:37 - Aug 8 with 4885 viewsMissbehaven

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 19:28 - Aug 6 by UglySwan

The reason for that is, Iniesta idolized Laudrup growing up :)

:) I do know that.. I just found it very interesting to see how alike they are in their way of playing and thinking.. I adore them both and they are imo both way underated.

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 00:49 - Aug 8 with 4876 viewsJack_Meoff

Laudrup was insane. But dear f*ck, the music on the vid, what was all that about?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 00:54 - Aug 8 with 4872 viewsMissbehaven

Iniesta y Laudrup - El Magico y su Maestro on 00:49 - Aug 8 by Jack_Meoff

Laudrup was insane. But dear f*ck, the music on the vid, what was all that about?!

:) some spanish guy making a musical tribute to al magico y su maestro I guess.. I find the music quite good and catching tbh.. but its a matter of taste.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024