Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 16:08 - Aug 6 with 11158 viewsSwansforever

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/18932/8857360/
High praise indeed.
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 16:17 - Aug 6 with 8833 viewshammy

He's obviously been on some substances over the summer ! And Norwich to get relegated ... they've been busier than most mid table teams in the transfer market and could do quite well.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 16:27 - Aug 6 with 8758 viewsSwanfan1

Ive read top six

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 16:55 - Aug 6 with 8622 viewsPlasticman

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 16:27 - Aug 6 by Swanfan1

Ive read top six

he said both. He was asked for dark horses for the top 4 and he mentioned swansea, which surprised the interviewer due to the odds. Then later he mentioned that he believed swansea would end in a top 6.

So I guess it boils down to that the is fairly confident we will end top 6 and has a genuine chance of surprising and end top 4.

Either result would be nothing short of amazing for us, though.

Plastic since 2012

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:09 - Aug 6 with 8534 viewsorion3016

ive always liked redknapp.......

Be over there now after

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:12 - Aug 6 with 8518 viewsSkipTheJack

I'm surprised at the number of people predicting Norwich to struggle. They've brought in some decent quality with the likes of Fer, Wolfswinkel and Redmond, as well as Hooper (who may be great or may be ****).

I don't think even Hughton's negativity can get that lot relegated.
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:15 - Aug 6 with 8495 viewsPlasticman

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:09 - Aug 6 by orion3016

to be fair, he does put in the caveats that he thinks it's the combo of Michu + bony that 'Will get goals' and that we keep Ash in our defence.

Plastic since 2012

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:16 - Aug 6 with 8491 viewsEarl_Strickland

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:12 - Aug 6 by SkipTheJack

I'm surprised at the number of people predicting Norwich to struggle. They've brought in some decent quality with the likes of Fer, Wolfswinkel and Redmond, as well as Hooper (who may be great or may be ****).

I don't think even Hughton's negativity can get that lot relegated.

i think i preferred us under everybodies radar - the underdogs tag served us well in the past! As for Naarwich going down noo way...
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:19 - Aug 6 with 8464 viewsDr_Winston

Redknapp's a halfwit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:25 - Aug 6 with 8430 viewsBravoJack

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:09 - Aug 6 by orion3016

He is lovely isn't he?
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 18:03 - Aug 6 with 8248 viewsmonmouth

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 17:19 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

Redknapp's a halfwit.

....and that half has a chromosome problem.

We are probably 10-15 points off top 4, and Narch are at least 10 points better than Cardiff, Palarse and Dull.

Mind you, even clocks... and all that malarky...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 18:39 - Aug 6 with 8118 viewsDafyddHuw

Hate all this punditry when they big us up. Would much rather stay under the radar and let our football do the talking.
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 18:50 - Aug 6 with 8073 viewsaspas45

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 18:39 - Aug 6 by DafyddHuw

Hate all this punditry when they big us up. Would much rather stay under the radar and let our football do the talking.

Our own players are bigging us up including Vorm, Michu, Ash, De-Guzman in articles as of late.

They are clearly saying we are far stronger team and for the big boys to watch out.

Clearly there must be impressive signs in training. All the suggestions are that we out on a mission this season to surprise.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 18:57 - Aug 6 with 8037 viewsjackess

I like Jamie I reckon if we stay injuries free and we play like the begining of last season for the whole duaration of next one....anything can happen.
Right, I go have another glass of that delusion cocktail I'm into at the minute
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:01 - Aug 6 with 8008 viewsmawdlamjack

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 18:57 - Aug 6 by jackess

I like Jamie I reckon if we stay injuries free and we play like the begining of last season for the whole duaration of next one....anything can happen.
Right, I go have another glass of that delusion cocktail I'm into at the minute

enjoy the drink, i'll have two of the same please

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:04 - Aug 6 with 7993 viewsjackess

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:01 - Aug 6 by mawdlamjack

Coming right up I think might as well order one for Jamie
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:05 - Aug 6 with 7987 viewsaspas45

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 18:03 - Aug 6 by monmouth

....and that half has a chromosome problem.

We are probably 10-15 points off top 4, and Narch are at least 10 points better than Cardiff, Palarse and Dull.

Mind you, even clocks... and all that malarky...

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Michel-Vorm-backs-Swansea-City-s-Wilfried-Bony

Another player bigging us up...

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:11 - Aug 6 with 7952 viewscheeryjack

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 16:17 - Aug 6 by hammy

He's obviously been on some substances over the summer ! And Norwich to get relegated ... they've been busier than most mid table teams in the transfer market and could do quite well.

Makes sense.

Nice new home

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:15 - Aug 6 with 7936 viewsshingle

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:05 - Aug 6 by aspas45

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Michel-Vorm-backs-Swansea-City-s-Wilfried-Bony

Another player bigging us up...

The reality is looking at the games we have at the start i reckon we may very well by in the bottom 6 in Sept, hopefully tho we should be in the top half by Xmas, as for finishing top 4 that`s just silly talk from Redknapp.
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:19 - Aug 6 with 7908 viewscheeryjack

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:15 - Aug 6 by shingle

The reality is looking at the games we have at the start i reckon we may very well by in the bottom 6 in Sept, hopefully tho we should be in the top half by Xmas, as for finishing top 4 that`s just silly talk from Redknapp.

At least he's got the debate going.

Nice new home

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:43 - Aug 6 with 7807 viewsPlasticman

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:04 - Aug 6 by jackess

Coming right up I think might as well order one for Jamie

I'll take one as well

Plastic since 2012

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:57 - Aug 6 with 7731 viewsjackess

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:43 - Aug 6 by Plasticman

I'll take one as well

Ah Plastic ...I don't know.... I've seen some posts from you where you were a bit realistic ... God knows what would happen if you start drinking this stuff
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 20:12 - Aug 6 with 7658 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:15 - Aug 6 by shingle

..and of course, if your glass is half full, good results in the first six games (which is very possible given Man Utd may not be 100%, Spurs may be missing Bale & Vertonghen, Liverpool and Arsenal is at home whilst the other 2 are WBA and Palace) may see us take massive confidence and more points than we could possibly hope for.

Swings and roundabouts

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 20:40 - Aug 6 with 7566 viewsborinifanclub

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 19:01 - Aug 6 by mawdlamjack

Same for me!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 21:20 - Aug 6 with 7410 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 20:12 - Aug 6 by PozuelosSideys

..and of course, if your glass is half full, good results in the first six games (which is very possible given Man Utd may not be 100%, Spurs may be missing Bale & Vertonghen, Liverpool and Arsenal is at home whilst the other 2 are WBA and Palace) may see us take massive confidence and more points than we could possibly hope for.

Swings and roundabouts

At last, some well reasoned optimism.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 21:42 - Aug 6 with 7335 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 21:20 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

At last, some well reasoned optimism.

This happened last year. The closer to the opening day of the season we got, the more the doom and gloomers moaned about how much we were gonna suck.

Turned out alright in the end. We're gonna be a real handful this year!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024