Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gordon Taylor 20:10 - Aug 7 with 8310 viewsDarran

Biggest c*nt in football.
Discuss.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gordon Taylor on 13:45 - Jan 9 with 1920 viewsDarran

Gordon Taylor on 13:41 - Jan 9 by icecoldjack

Gets paid to look after his members and does it well. Being a coont comes with the territory hence why he gets the money.

Does it well?
What the f*ck does he do for £50k a week?

Gordon Taylor on 13:52 - Jan 9 with 1909 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck me! another "Biggest C*nt" thread on here, someone must either have a strange attraction for them or have a massive c*ck.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gordon Taylor on 14:17 - Jan 9 with 1891 viewshydraulicjack

Sorry you're wrong BLATTER IS the biggest c@nt in the world next to Anthony Taylor that f@cking ref for QPR game

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Gordon Taylor on 14:26 - Jan 9 with 1880 viewsveritas

I notice the scousers are back to their favourite sport again, playing the victim. How many people have to go and apologise to them, is it something everyone has to do at some point in their life?
Gordon Taylor on 14:29 - Jan 9 with 1879 viewsBonjour

Gordon Taylor on 20:33 - Aug 7 by Wingstandwood

Talk about having the cushiest job in the world! A union leader paid over a million pounds a year to defend individuals paid to play a recreational pastime. And to any individual coming on here saying what about lower league players on far less money than likes of £200,000 a week Wayne Rooney etc?

What about general public members on zero contracts earning far less for slaving on building sites etc working 7 days a week shifts whilst being exposed to stuff much more dangerous stuff than your average sliding tackle?

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/sports-business/6660-pfa-chief-s-disgusting-1.1m

Who is gonna pay good money to watch general public members slaving away on a building site?

Not me.
Gordon Taylor on 16:20 - Jan 9 with 1853 viewsJethroJack

Gordon Taylor on 20:17 - Aug 7 by Dr_Winston

There are much bigger c*nts in football than Gordon Taylor.

Karren Brady....allegedly.
Gordon Taylor on 16:33 - Jan 9 with 1845 viewsveritas

Gordon Taylor on 14:29 - Jan 9 by Bonjour

Who is gonna pay good money to watch general public members slaving away on a building site?

Not me.

Supply and demand isn't it? The same people who moan turn up week after week and pay for all the sky channels.

If fans are so bothered by salaries then take a stand. But it's all hot air.
Gordon Taylor on 16:49 - Jan 9 with 1838 viewsonetimejack

Biggest C*nt in football is Jackfath and then Yourself Darran.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Login to get fewer ads

Gordon Taylor on 16:50 - Jan 9 with 1836 viewsonetimejack

Gordon Taylor on 13:52 - Jan 9 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me! another "Biggest C*nt" thread on here, someone must either have a strange attraction for them or have a massive c*ck.

This one wont get deleted though because his lordship has started it.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Gordon Taylor on 22:17 - Jan 9 with 1806 viewsjackrabbit

Gordon Taylor on 12:42 - Jan 9 by reddythered

Aside from comparing Ched and Hillsborough, let's not forget his reference to Mackay's racist comments as being "ban-tah". And indeed his grovelling apology after that.

What he said was that sometimes somebody who seems plainly guilty is shown over time to be not so. He was alluding to Ched Evans who lots of people, including me, would not be at all surprised if the judicial review cleared him of rape in a year's time. He cited some precedents for this including the L'pool fans who were condemned for causing the Hillsboro tragedy, only to be cleared later, when the truth was revealed.

I see nothing offensive or objectionable in that comparison
Gordon Taylor on 22:38 - Jan 9 with 1796 viewsbonymine

Why do you all have such limited use of the English language?
Why is the use of c##t so prevalent in all posts ?
Are you unable to convey your point of view in a more civilised manner and criticise others if you so desire with far less vitriol?

Maybe I will need to translate this for some out there ??

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gordon Taylor on 22:48 - Jan 9 with 1786 viewsjack247

Gordon Taylor on 13:41 - Jan 9 by icecoldjack

Gets paid to look after his members and does it well. Being a coont comes with the territory hence why he gets the money.

He seems to have put a lot of effort into helping Ched Evans though. I guess it is just the profile of this case and the stupidity of the Hillsborough comment that makes it seem that way. Don't hear much of him helping people whose careers are taken away from them through no fault of their own (like Ferrie Bodde) or young professionals who are not quite up to standard and have to get a normal job when they end up on the scrap heap in their early 20s. Maybe he does and it just goes unnoticed because it's not newsworthy?
Gordon Taylor on 22:50 - Jan 9 with 1777 viewsBobJack

Gordon Taylor on 16:49 - Jan 9 by onetimejack

Biggest C*nt in football is Jackfath and then Yourself Darran.

Its one set of rules for them and a totally different set for everyone else.

Accept it or f#ck off unfortunately.

Never start a thread challenging them, i am genuinely surprised you haven't been banned. It won't be long.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 14:54]

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Gordon Taylor on 22:50 - Jan 9 with 1777 viewscurleigh

Talk about having the cushiest job in the world! A union leader paid over a million pounds a year to defend individuals paid to play a recreational pastime. And to any individual coming on here saying what about lower league players on far less money than likes of £200,000 a week Wayne Rooney etc?

What about general public members on zero contracts earning far less for slaving on building sites etc working 7 days a week shifts whilst being exposed to stuff much more dangerous stuff than your average sliding tackle?

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/sports-business/6660-pfa-chief-s-disgusting-1.1m

Just for the record, Wayne Rooney is on £350,000 a week
Gordon Taylor on 22:51 - Jan 9 with 1774 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He has to be the most uninspiring leader of any organisation in the country. He's like a piece of wet lettuce.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Gordon Taylor on 11:44 - Feb 16 with 1205 viewsDarran

Like I said a while back. Total çunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/16/gordon-taylor-salary-four-times

Gordon Taylor on 12:03 - Feb 16 with 1181 viewsLoyal

He is a cure for insomnia.
Cant imagine him whacking one up Mrs Taylor screaming 'equality' and ' Brendan Batson lick my fudge magnet'

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024