Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An eejit 10:00 - Aug 10 with 4148 viewsperchrockjack

Is someone who believes one player is a better option that another in a game of sport.
Have I got that right.

Gone fishing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

An eejit on 10:03 - Aug 10 with 4140 viewsdeaframbo

You mean all managers/coaches are?
An eejit on 10:07 - Aug 10 with 4119 viewsDr_Winston

An eejit is someone who crows about one players superiority over another when they've both played one game. They may also be prone to making ludicrous statements about the club being unable to progress past League One without a wealthy backer, or pulling a hissy fit whenever someone calls them on their bullshit.

That's the general definition as I understand it anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

An eejit on 10:13 - Aug 10 with 4085 viewsDarran

An eejit on 10:07 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

An eejit is someone who crows about one players superiority over another when they've both played one game. They may also be prone to making ludicrous statements about the club being unable to progress past League One without a wealthy backer, or pulling a hissy fit whenever someone calls them on their bullshit.

That's the general definition as I understand it anyway.

Scouce then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

An eejit on 10:34 - Aug 10 with 4029 viewsperchrockjack

or indeed one who harks back to recent history to prove a "point".

That ll be Dr Winston,a poster never knowingly known to be wrong.

And the season s not even started yet .

An eejit on 11:51 - Aug 10 with 3956 viewsdobjack2

It's somebody that is abusive to or ridicules someone else just because they hold a different opinion to them.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2013 11:53]
An eejit on 12:08 - Aug 10 with 3903 viewsmonmouth

Someone who has an 'argument' in virtual print with someone they don't really know using a false name?

Failing that, a Cardiff supporter.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

An eejit on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 3771 viewsperchrockjack

All FANS THINK THEY RE RIGHT.
That s what makes us go along and talk to others.

People have pet hates. scousers are jobbies and that's down to Andy Robinson whom he reviled .

Its important in life not to hold grudges and to move on no matter how it hurts and it does.
It aint easy but neither is lancing a boil.

If you cant tolerate different opinion stay away from this site or put the ones you hate on ignore.

peace

An eejit on 14:39 - Aug 10 with 3746 viewsDr_Winston

It's highly amusing that you genuinely believe that I've got a grudge against Scousers.

I dislike Andy Robinson because was a greedy little shit who tried to play us for idiots. Karma caught up with him. The gullible fools who hang onto Trundle's every action as if he was the second coming of Jesus annoy me far more than the man himself. It's purely a coincidence that they're both from that neck of the woods. I loathe Martinez more than either of them. Must be because he's from Toxteth.

You're not even a Scouser, but clearly you'd deeply love to be.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2013 14:40]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

An eejit on 15:06 - Aug 10 with 3716 viewswr72

An eejit on 10:34 - Aug 10 by perchrockjack

or indeed one who harks back to recent history to prove a "point".

That ll be Dr Winston,a poster never knowingly known to be wrong.

And the season s not even started yet .

This.He may be articulate and put his point across rather well but his football knowledge and understanding of the game is rather poor on the whole.He still jerks off over Luke Moore who he feels was up to it.De Guzman is his new favourite,loves the underdog see.

Scratch beneath his well constructed postings and he's rarely correct.
An eejit on 15:19 - Aug 10 with 3689 viewsBrynmill_Jack

An eejit on 15:06 - Aug 10 by wr72

This.He may be articulate and put his point across rather well but his football knowledge and understanding of the game is rather poor on the whole.He still jerks off over Luke Moore who he feels was up to it.De Guzman is his new favourite,loves the underdog see.

Shaddup you eejit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

An eejit on 15:21 - Aug 10 with 3685 viewsmonmouth

An eejit on 15:06 - Aug 10 by wr72

Fair play that made me laugh. Mainly because I think he's normally spot on.

An eejit (n/t) on 15:21 - Aug 10 with 3685 viewswr72

An eejit on 15:19 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Shaddup you eejit

[Post edited 10 Aug 2013 15:22]
An eejit on 16:00 - Aug 10 with 3661 viewsDr_Winston

An eejit on 15:21 - Aug 10 by monmouth

Fair play that made me laugh. Mainly because I think he's normally spot on.

I normally am.

I'm right more often than I'm wrong. That'll do me. Even if some Planetswans nobody hiding behind a new name disagrees.

An eejit on 18:41 - Aug 10 with 3566 viewsDrizzy

An eejit on 16:00 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

I normally am.

I'm right more often than I'm wrong. That'll do me. Even if some Planetswans nobody hiding behind a new name disagrees.

Once a sanctimonious tw*t...

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

An eejit on 20:12 - Aug 10 with 3516 viewswaynekerr55

An eejit on 16:00 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

I normally am.

Well he wasn't in the brigade of 1 championing the virtues of Itay Schecter so that's a start

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

An eejit on 21:33 - Aug 10 with 3463 viewsperchrockjack

Im loathe to continuie this but feel I have to.
Winston or jobbie-you really have let yourself wide open there so I ll barge in.
You don't hate scousers? FECKRIGHT OFF. There s decent people on here whose intelligence deserves respect something that you clearly have no idea over
Whothe feck is from Toxteth?
Is that all you know of Liverpool ?
You don't seem to travel well.

I d rather Trundle be an ambassador for our club than the likes of you who cant seem to respect anyone with a different view.

Rather than waste your time on here why not concentrate on building up your property portfolio ;your tenants must assuming you get there.

We re at the happiest time in our club s history and you feel like this.

An eejit on 07:17 - Aug 11 with 3369 viewsDr_Winston

I have lots of respect for intelligent people. Not much for you though.

Draw your own conclusions.

An eejit on 09:01 - Aug 11 with 3326 viewsUxbridge

An eejit on 07:17 - Aug 11 by Dr_Winston

I have lots of respect for intelligent people. Not much for you though.

Draw your own conclusions.

Scouse is brighter than most on here. Sadly he doesn't really translate to the Internet or understand the concept of forums!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

An eejit on 09:59 - Aug 11 with 3279 viewsmonmouth

An eejit on 09:01 - Aug 11 by Uxbridge

Scouse is brighter than most on here. Sadly he doesn't really translate to the Internet or understand the concept of forums!

That's not nice. A radish is brighter than many on here. Talk about damning with faint praise.

An eejit on 10:16 - Aug 11 with 3263 viewsperchrockjack

I hate radishes.
I ll continue later after Chapel

An eejit on 11:14 - Aug 11 with 3214 viewsperchrockjack

Intelligence per se is not something to afford respect.
There are many out there who aren't bight not educated but are decent people.
Ive come across many who ve been exceptionally canny and intelligent but are Evil personified. Many paedophile are intelligent.
As to how you analyse intelligence is something I haven't worked out. It may be what Andrew Ux is alluding to. Now he is intelligent and worthy of respect to me as I ve met him a few times and he hasn't come up short.
All in all, I wish there was something else to bitch about .
At least Ive got the winter with Clasie to look forward to

Peace

An eejit on 18:27 - Aug 11 with 3121 viewsborinifanclub

An EEJIT is a fancy type of printer.....sorry thats an inkjet.....an eejit is anyone who disagrees with someone else's valued opinion....however the eejit may feel the other person is an eejit too...all is fair in love and war and footy forums too

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024