Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost in...Brønshøj - Lost Boyos 15:11 - Aug 15 with 2711 viewsLostBoyo

If anyone is interested in what I got up to after our trip to Malmo - here it is.

Lost in...Brønshøj: my trip to the outskirts of Copenhagen for the clash between Brønshøj and Hvidore. Great club with great fans - think a lot of clubs in this country could learn a lot from them!

http://lostboyos.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/lost-in-bronshoj/ #eurolostboyos
Lost in...Brønshøj - Lost Boyos on 15:53 - Aug 15 with 2645 viewsdeepestgower

I've always had an interest in continental football. Great read.

Been to the Milan Derby, seen Barca play and followed Wales years ago in Belgium which was a nightmare. Unfortunately couldn't go to Malmo.
Lost in...Brønshøj - Lost Boyos on 16:32 - Aug 15 with 2576 viewsSkipTheJack

Great article! Brought back a few memories too - I'm delighted to hear the City Pub is still going strong after more than 12 years since my last visit!

Did you know that the Swans played Hvidovre in a friendly back in 1996 while Jan Molby was in charge. No, I can't remember the score, but I'm sure somebody will....
Lost in...Brønshøj - Lost Boyos on 18:37 - Aug 15 with 2484 viewsLostBoyo

Yeah the City pub is still going strong! They looked after us very well.

Sadly, being a teacher, I don't think I'll be able to make any of Swansea's group games as I think they all fall into term time. Instead thinking of planning a half term trip to Germany to see what all the fuss is about football over there.

And wasn't aware of the Hvidore friendly - would have mentioned it if I had known.

One more Scandinavian blog to come - spent the Sunday at FC Nordsjaelland v FC Copenhagen where I got to see this wonder goal live. Wow!
Lost in...Brønshøj - Lost Boyos on 22:31 - Aug 15 with 2317 viewsMiLafied

I have actually played there for a few seasons. :)

Look me in my eye when you are talking to me . . . MY GOOD EYE KID!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024