Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread 18:07 - Aug 22 with 23943 viewsLaudrup

UEFA Matchcentre http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=-2&

I hate signatures

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:48 - Aug 22 with 2197 viewsyescomeon

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:35 - Aug 22 by blaine_scfc

It's not bashing, it's just stating the obvious! I don't care what we paid for him. The ball just bounced off him today. Very rarely kept the ball. Not a good perormance tonight from him. Expect a lot better

I agree lost the ball alot tonight and what's the point in legs like that if you're going to go down so easy but forced the 'keeper into conceding an own goal so thats 4 in 4 now and that's what we bought him for. We definately need another striker though.

Upthecity!

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:51 - Aug 22 with 2187 viewsyescomeon

A few contenders for man of the match tonight but Routledge really impressed me tonight.

Upthecity!

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 01:57 - Aug 23 with 2002 viewsSpratty

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:48 - Aug 22 by FCPfan

Congratulations for your win , Swansea was obviously a better team tonight. You're welcomed in Ploiesti next week to see at least a great atmosphere from the fans and I'm sure a more competitive game!

Thank you

Your supporters were excellent tonight and that goal was something else put Robin Van Persie to shame.
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 02:18 - Aug 23 with 1990 viewsSpratty

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:30 - Aug 22 by Johnw102

Sorry just got home from the match and just can't agree, Pablo spent most of the evening running down blind alleys, lost the ball time and again and as far as being man of the match did you not see JJS tonight?

JJS was very good but lost the ball a fair bit himself (just saying for comparison not to criticise) and needs to control those tackles. Cannot fault his spirit and commitment.

Pablo was excellent creative and putting brilliant passes in. Petrolul were deliberately trying to take him out because he was at the heart of the team . Couldn't have put more effort in he was everywhere and always looking to take the game forward. Watched the match again when I got home saw the same.

That is not to knock Jonjo who I like very much. Or belittle the brilliant hard work of Michu, Routs who was fantastic and all the others who played so well.
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 02:50 - Aug 23 with 1975 viewsSimonSwansea

The Bony bashing kinda fecks me off... He's a target man at the spear head who won't be overly involved in build up. He holds it up well when he has to and draws players in leaving more space! Could have had a hatrick if he had a bit more luck. Remember he's only played 3 and a half competitive games for us!?

Oh yeah, he scored 4 goals, and 1 wrongly disallowed goal in those 3 and a half games... Course he's sh*t! Jebus fecking wept!
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 05:17 - Aug 23 with 1927 viewsNOTRAC

Perhaps one of the biggest plus factors about the game tonight was the fact that Neil Taylor came through a complete game and made an excellent contribution.
I must admit that I like Ben Davies,but I also like Neil Taylor.
Is there anyway that they could play in the same side?

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 06:20 - Aug 23 with 1898 viewsLaudrupFan

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:26 - Aug 22 by c00lj4ck

iNTERESTING BET...!?!

...uNLESS YOU DRINK sÁ+SGRIA.

nO, IT PROVES HOW A TEAM CAN MAKE A MAN...

Interesting way of using caps lock...

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 08:56 - Aug 23 with 1816 viewsSkipTheJack

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 05:17 - Aug 23 by NOTRAC

Perhaps one of the biggest plus factors about the game tonight was the fact that Neil Taylor came through a complete game and made an excellent contribution.
I must admit that I like Ben Davies,but I also like Neil Taylor.
Is there anyway that they could play in the same side?

>> "I must admit that I like Ben Davies,but I also like Neil Taylor."

But which is better? There's only one way to find out........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024