Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what the f#&£ do some people want? 21:42 - Aug 22 with 24940 viewsdavidaeaton

I only live in copper quarter, and on my short journey home I heard no less than 5 people moaning.........I shit you not......moaning!
Moaning because we ONLY....yes.....ONLY...won 5-1, OK yes it could and should have been more, their goal was epic in all fairness, one of the best goals I've seen done the liberty, but you can't fooking moan after that?
OK they were shocking opponents but swans played very well, took their foot off the gas a little at times but all in all brilliant stuff!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:37 - Aug 27 with 1940 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:21 - Aug 27 by Darran

Well said Dai.

Once again proof if ever it was needed that the idiot just wants to curry favour, get people on his side and bully. Only one troll here and its this idiot.

End.

He knows where I am. And where to find me.

As you all do .....
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:38]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:39 - Aug 27 with 1956 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 12:08 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

maybe david is indignant at seeing grossly personaly and offensive comments on this board.
If you think abou it, its the madhouse .
As I recall david has not set out to instigate confrontation whereras Belfast clearly does it on purpose.If you give it you should take it but really itsa ll a load ofshuite

It is a big load of shite indeed, I am perhaps paranoid with some comments, but for the most part I just see a lot of angst on here, I feel ridiculous but I'm coming out to say I'm a cock but not a horrible cock because I've made myself look like one

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:43 - Aug 27 with 1951 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 11:17 - Aug 27 by Spratty

OK CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS NOW

And before you bite it is not for me to tell people what to do — I agree but this is a polite request

Yes Belfast David did say:
“Well you know where I live come and say it to my face hard boy”

In response to you insulting him by saying
“Your a bit thick David boy, must be something to do with all that copper you eat in the quarter”

David does indeed proceed to take you apart because he is upset at your insult.

From what I can gather from the posts it seems this all arose because David has previously PM’d you in response to your posts to another person and said you had issues and told you to get a grip I am sure you know yourself Belfast that you can get really heavy at times and it comes over as very aggressive. I have also supported you when David had one of his crayon chewing rants because I agree that is not good either.

So you go on to take David up on his offer to sort it out face to face (which I — maybe incorrectly — assumed was just talk). And suggest a formal fight for charity (not quite so politely). Then in your post of early this morning reiterate that and stress it was David that first suggested a face to face confrontation. You also used a couple of swear words (no worse than others regularly use I agree).

I assume Hobo was referring to you to cut the language which you literally did (removing it from your post and giving a more ordered summary of the background to this.)

This is all added to by the confusion that David has you on ignore so cannot see your post and even if he un-ignores you to see what you said — he no longer would see “bad” language. So now David has a go at Hobo (who it seems to me was supporting him).

Arghhhhhh this is all just too silly for words can’t we just stop.

This site is indeed getting very fractious and there is lots of rubbish being posted to which I am sure I have made more than a fair contribution. Lets all chill.

Right you can both have a go at me now, but just so you know I am a lover not a fighter

I know

My argument with Belfast incidentally was not born of this thread, he for some reason trolled around 5 -6 comments and threads I had gone in and I was just his latest target I'm guessing he was bored and I just didn't want to be picked on, he said she said I know I know, you're a decent guy spratty thanks for your post highlighting my stupidity in all this, it woke me up cheers
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:45]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:45 - Aug 27 with 1922 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:39 - Aug 27 by davidaeaton

It is a big load of shite indeed, I am perhaps paranoid with some comments, but for the most part I just see a lot of angst on here, I feel ridiculous but I'm coming out to say I'm a cock but not a horrible cock because I've made myself look like one

Dont tell people to get a grip then david when they have a different opinion to you. And then when you get told to do one, dont threaten that person on a message board with a fight.

Which is exactly what you did.
Which is documented on here for all to see.

All i did, as all i have ever done on here is respond accordingly.

And within the law,
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:46]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:49 - Aug 27 with 1937 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:19 - Aug 27 by Crustified

This site just keeps on giving. Let me know when they have worked out whos dad is the hardest

My dad is 5foot 4 I'm 6 foot 2 work that one out? Bloody milkmen I agree with you I've looked like a petulant kid in the play ground and not defended myself in the appropriate manner its daft

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:52 - Aug 27 with 1906 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:49 - Aug 27 by davidaeaton

My dad is 5foot 4 I'm 6 foot 2 work that one out? Bloody milkmen I agree with you I've looked like a petulant kid in the play ground and not defended myself in the appropriate manner its daft

First of all he currys favour with anyone n here who will listen, then he gets people to feel sorry for him and then starts on more self pitying nonsense by personally name calling himself.

Pschologists dream this beut.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:54]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:06 - Aug 27 with 1880 viewsSpratty

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:45 - Aug 27 by Belfast

Dont tell people to get a grip then david when they have a different opinion to you. And then when you get told to do one, dont threaten that person on a message board with a fight.

Which is exactly what you did.
Which is documented on here for all to see.

All i did, as all i have ever done on here is respond accordingly.

And within the law,
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:46]

Give it up hey Belfast

You clearly came on this thread in the first place to insult David so don’t play the victim

David thanks for your response it was not my intention to make anyone feel bad. I post so much crap on this site that I embarrass myself. It would also be sad if someone like yourself who had made a big effort to be positive on Planet Swans was put by off by dearest Belfy (dons armor)
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:35 - Aug 27 with 1861 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:06 - Aug 27 by Spratty

Give it up hey Belfast

You clearly came on this thread in the first place to insult David so don’t play the victim

David thanks for your response it was not my intention to make anyone feel bad. I post so much crap on this site that I embarrass myself. It would also be sad if someone like yourself who had made a big effort to be positive on Planet Swans was put by off by dearest Belfy (dons armor)

Cheers mate you're welcome, we can all be dull heads, just some people are constant I guess?
I have that comment box thing on your post spratty whereby it says "comment from Belfast ignored" could someone please spell it out to Belfast I've got him on ignore?
Belfast if you go to the little icon with the person on it with a red cross you can ignore me, I've no idea what you're saying to or about me, its bliss as I didn't know what you were on about when I could see it, again and again you're just reiterating and backing up my point you would literally argue in an empty room, go for it kid I'll say it one more time.....I've got you on ignore....blooming heck!
Thanks again spratty, I'm not the innocent little angel in this I know and am trying to rectify being a toss pot, people may think I still am I can't help their feelings it is all about conjecture, Belfasts comments are all angry to everyone not just me, I can't be bothered with the who started it who's going to finish it nonsense so that's why the ignore function is the perfect solution, anyway I'll carry on conversing to the normal people on here, and no doubt I'll encounter debate maybe heated but I won't resort to this bovine excrement again.
Have fun in the empty room there Belfast.

Login to get fewer ads

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:38 - Aug 27 with 1856 viewsDarran

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:35 - Aug 27 by davidaeaton

Cheers mate you're welcome, we can all be dull heads, just some people are constant I guess?
I have that comment box thing on your post spratty whereby it says "comment from Belfast ignored" could someone please spell it out to Belfast I've got him on ignore?
Belfast if you go to the little icon with the person on it with a red cross you can ignore me, I've no idea what you're saying to or about me, its bliss as I didn't know what you were on about when I could see it, again and again you're just reiterating and backing up my point you would literally argue in an empty room, go for it kid I'll say it one more time.....I've got you on ignore....blooming heck!
Thanks again spratty, I'm not the innocent little angel in this I know and am trying to rectify being a toss pot, people may think I still am I can't help their feelings it is all about conjecture, Belfasts comments are all angry to everyone not just me, I can't be bothered with the who started it who's going to finish it nonsense so that's why the ignore function is the perfect solution, anyway I'll carry on conversing to the normal people on here, and no doubt I'll encounter debate maybe heated but I won't resort to this bovine excrement again.
Have fun in the empty room there Belfast.

"I've no idea what you're saying to or about me, its bliss as I didn't know what you were on about when I could see it"

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:43 - Aug 27 with 1853 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:38 - Aug 27 by Darran

"I've no idea what you're saying to or about me, its bliss as I didn't know what you were on about when I could see it"

It probably looks like a thread full of schizophrenia patients ?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:21 - Aug 27 with 1819 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 16:43 - Aug 27 by davidaeaton

It probably looks like a thread full of schizophrenia patients ?

Funniest thing you didnt know I replied to for days .......

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:32 - Aug 27 with 1815 viewsItchySphincter

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:19 - Aug 27 by davidaeaton

I seriously can't see what Belfast has written, I certainly won't have a go at you, and hobo if you're reading this I profusely apologise, I have the troll on ignore, I'm not lifting it to simply see what the tool has retorted with life's to short.
It is spratty very childish and extremely immature, and is probably running the board and other folks enjoyment of it.
I would ask the moderators myself if they are reading this to delete the thread please, I have looked but can't do it my end?
I've always got on with you spratty, I've no beef with you.
However there are far far far to many that are here that literally come on and instead of disagreeing with a point just rip into it, and instead of turning the other cheek I've retaliated, its not just Belfast, I find jackfath very confrontational and stirs up a lot of controversy, drizzy I think his name is also, the stoned roller aka Monty is it? Also some guy called apeshit.
I tend to just answer jackfaths comments with tongue and cheek answers to avoid getting in a slanging match, I've looked back at my own comments and thought what a prat but left them for posterity, but I also can't see a delete button?
I'm getting to the point where if I'm honest like I stated I can't be bothered to come on as its all angst among folk who are all supporting the same cause, I'm not saying let's drink lemonade and skip but try and turn the other cheek. So hobo I'm sorry to you for any offense caused as I'm guessing Belfast was as I stated "arguing in an empty room" this proves my theory really and shows up he's here to antagonise and stir up trouble, spratty you're dead on and think I am ashamed when I read your post, jackfath if you're reading this I apologise for mentioning you but its how I feel I'm being honest and I'm not going to get in to an argument with you I'm just having my say.
As for Belfast I do not apologise as life is to short to try and befriend someone like him I'm not going to name call just carry on ignoring,
Finally sorry to the decent posters of this site for contributing on my part to all this childish nonsense

Well, just so you know Stone Roller is Hitman not Monty, Fathy is cool and Drizzy is aka Newport Crack n Sack.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:47 - Aug 27 with 1811 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:32 - Aug 27 by ItchySphincter

Well, just so you know Stone Roller is Hitman not Monty, Fathy is cool and Drizzy is aka Newport Crack n Sack.

I don't know the ins and outs of who's who etc, I just thought I read in another thread that stonnedroller was Monty, don't know whom either are as they don't know me, that drizzy character is another serial thread/comment basher, jackfath is OK one minute and controversial the next, no harm but can be taken the wrong way perhaps?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:20 - Aug 27 with 1775 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:47 - Aug 27 by davidaeaton

I don't know the ins and outs of who's who etc, I just thought I read in another thread that stonnedroller was Monty, don't know whom either are as they don't know me, that drizzy character is another serial thread/comment basher, jackfath is OK one minute and controversial the next, no harm but can be taken the wrong way perhaps?

Which sums up this website .....
Five people pretending to be twenty.

Ip's all logged as at 5pm.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024