Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd tonight 23:14 - Aug 22 with 3956 viewslatchford

People moan on here they can't get tickets for games then tonight for a European game they don't turn up. Makes me sick.
Crowd tonight on 23:16 - Aug 22 with 2986 viewsdavidaeaton

I had a good laugh though at a fan in the east stand who sang, 'if you're watching on the telly you're a c##t'

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Crowd tonight on 23:17 - Aug 22 with 2978 viewslatchford

Like it
Crowd tonight on 23:20 - Aug 22 with 2947 viewsPedroJack

Hopefully the club will reward all who attended the preliminary games with priority for the group matches
Crowd tonight on 23:21 - Aug 22 with 2933 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 23:17 - Aug 22 by latchford

Like it

There's a debate on it in my thread , I'm wth you I thought it was a bit below par and the moaners need to put up or shut up, however I think they should try and find a way to attract more fans
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 23:22]

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Crowd tonight on 23:24 - Aug 22 with 2892 viewsSpokenword

Crowd tonight on 23:16 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

I had a good laugh though at a fan in the east stand who sang, 'if you're watching on the telly you're a c##t'

Yup, that was me.
Crowd tonight on 23:31 - Aug 22 with 2860 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 23:24 - Aug 22 by Spokenword

Yup, that was me.

Top one mate it gave me the giggles for a god few minutes

Crowd tonight on 23:33 - Aug 22 with 2849 viewsSpokenword

Crowd tonight on 23:31 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

Top one mate it gave me the giggles for a god few minutes

Haha good. Were you watching on the tele then? Lol
Crowd tonight on 23:36 - Aug 22 with 2832 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 23:33 - Aug 22 by Spokenword

Haha good. Were you watching on the tele then? Lol

I actually did watch it again as soon as I got home but alas couldn't hear your song so that was worth the entrance fee

Login to get fewer ads

Crowd tonight on 23:39 - Aug 22 with 2805 viewsSpokenword

Crowd tonight on 23:36 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

I actually did watch it again as soon as I got home but alas couldn't hear your song so that was worth the entrance fee

Hahahaha, good.
Crowd tonight on 23:45 - Aug 22 with 2747 viewsBaker

I watched it on the telly tonight and had a massive smug grin on my face when I realised I had saved over £50 by not going down.

Mugs.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Crowd tonight on 23:48 - Aug 22 with 2725 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 23:45 - Aug 22 by Baker

I watched it on the telly tonight and had a massive smug grin on my face when I realised I had saved over £50 by not going down.

Mugs.

Ha ha ha that sounds like a viz top tip nice one
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 0:00]

Crowd tonight on 23:52 - Aug 22 with 2688 viewsdeaframbo

Crowd tonight on 23:45 - Aug 22 by Baker

Mugs.

If everyone did that then there would be no Swansea City Football club!

You are not a true supporter.
Crowd tonight on 23:52 - Aug 22 with 2689 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thats all very good, you sling that muck. But how do you know those who moan they cant get tickets normally didnt getthem tonight?

From what i could see and what i was told, it was mainly the season ticketholders who didnt turn up today. Makes me sick.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Crowd tonight on 23:53 - Aug 22 with 2678 viewsBaker

Crowd tonight on 23:48 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

Ha ha ha that sounds like a viz top tip nice one
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 0:00]

Only problem is that I watched it in the pub and spent £40

So I suppose that makes me a little bit of a qunt?

Crowd tonight on 23:56 - Aug 22 with 2661 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 23:53 - Aug 22 by Baker

Only problem is that I watched it in the pub and spent £40

So I suppose that makes me a little bit of a qunt?

I suppose though you could have a knees up, dry bar is all jokes aside maybe another reason people stay away?

Crowd tonight on 00:03 - Aug 23 with 2617 viewsBaker

Crowd tonight on 23:56 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

I suppose though you could have a knees up, dry bar is all jokes aside maybe another reason people stay away?

Shyte team, bookies favorites to win, kids, work, partners, family, bit too warm, eastenders (have you seen Lauren lately? Cor!), mickey mouse competition, ko time, parking, sat next to a potential balloon of a fan talking shyte all night...

I could go on...

Crowd tonight on 00:07 - Aug 23 with 2600 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 00:03 - Aug 23 by Baker

Shyte team, bookies favorites to win, kids, work, partners, family, bit too warm, eastenders (have you seen Lauren lately? Cor!), mickey mouse competition, ko time, parking, sat next to a potential balloon of a fan talking shyte all night...

I could go on...

Balloon of a fan I don't watch eastenders I'll Google the slut now

Crowd tonight on 00:08 - Aug 23 with 2594 viewsBaker

Crowd tonight on 23:52 - Aug 22 by deaframbo

If everyone did that then there would be no Swansea City Football club!

You are not a true supporter.

Has Dr Winston given his role of stating the fukin obvious over to you then?

Button it sunshine.

Crowd tonight on 00:09 - Aug 23 with 2587 viewsJBT95

Crowd tonight on 00:03 - Aug 23 by Baker

I could go on...

Too right about the fans talking shyte, had that a few times, had two little kids today that were too excitable, glad they came but the parents should tell them to calm down a touch.
Crowd tonight on 00:12 - Aug 23 with 2574 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 00:09 - Aug 23 by JBT95

Too right about the fans talking shyte, had that a few times, had two little kids today that were too excitable, glad they came but the parents should tell them to calm down a touch.

She's a vision of fucckliness fair dinkums, there's many a shyte talker by me, dunno why laudrup bothers mush we got a stadium full of managers

Crowd tonight on 01:29 - Aug 23 with 2473 viewsBelfast

Crowd tonight on 23:16 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

Swans fan i know watched it on the tv tonight because he is in hospital tomorrow having an exploratory op on his left lung. I'll pass your message on.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 1:30]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Crowd tonight on 01:31 - Aug 23 with 2462 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 01:29 - Aug 23 by Belfast

Swans fan i know watched it on the tv tonight because he is in hospital tomorrow having an exploratory op on his left lung. I'll pass your message on.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 1:30]

Get a fuccking grip is it

Crowd tonight on 01:35 - Aug 23 with 2436 viewsBelfast

Crowd tonight on 01:31 - Aug 23 by davidaeaton

Get a fuccking grip is it

Get a grip is it ?

Go back to skooool. Cu nt.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 1:35]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Crowd tonight on 01:41 - Aug 23 with 2417 viewsdavidaeaton

Crowd tonight on 01:35 - Aug 23 by Belfast

Get a grip is it ?

Go back to skooool. Cu nt.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 1:35]

Eat shit you crayon chewing troll, what the fucck are you the laughter police? Your mates going to hospital I hope he's OK but the world doesnt stop, wasn't even me that said it I just laughed at it, all you do on here is pick pick pick, you're a mouthy little bully boy, all mouth no trousers, trolling comments and jumping on people with redundant pointless immature retorts.
I truly feel sorry your mate has to go through that, but I feel even more sorry for him having an inane keyboard warrior arsehole of a 'mate' like you!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 2:06]

Crowd tonight on 10:05 - Aug 23 with 2157 viewsDDCH

To be fair the season ticket holder beside, in front and behind us were not there last night. Had some 'can't get ticket' for normal games types beside us.

Time was a factor for lots of people. My friend just made it back on the train from scumland, changing out of his suit in the bogs on the train. Others not fortunate enough to live in Swansea....Port Toilet/Neath/Llanelli etc (pretend jacks) may have not been able to make it in time.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024