Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti Welsh chants 18:21 - Aug 24 with 19718 viewstreboethjack

Does anyone genuinely take offense ? if anything I feel it spurs us on at times. Can they really be classed as racist?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/crackdown-urged-anti-welsh-chants-f

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Anti Welsh chants on 19:59 - Aug 26 with 2066 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

I don't think some of you realise the seriousness of this issue. You should know by now that "only a ginger can call a ginger a ginger".

For further enlightenment please see Tim Minchin singing about this on youtube. You will laugh, a lot.
Anti Welsh chants on 20:23 - Aug 26 with 2047 viewsslate_dk

Not a chant but here goes http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?27514-Speed-Dating-in-North-Wales
Anti Welsh chants on 08:47 - Aug 27 with 2005 viewsLumin

Anti Welsh chants on 20:23 - Aug 26 by slate_dk

Not a chant but here goes http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?27514-Speed-Dating-in-North-Wales

Brilliant. Does humour belong in football ? Of course it does all these stupid people taking life too serious. Excellent post. Lets keep on shagging sheep and sh:ting on the English side of the bridge.
Anti Welsh chants on 09:16 - Aug 27 with 1993 viewsmitchwales

Anti Welsh chants on 08:47 - Aug 27 by Lumin

Brilliant. Does humour belong in football ? Of course it does all these stupid people taking life too serious. Excellent post. Lets keep on shagging sheep and sh:ting on the English side of the bridge.

None taken and our fans are as bad, if not worse than the vast majority of English fans.

One of the things that makes football so special is the chanting and especially the banter between clubs. I don't assume every fan who sings something means it literally.

I love the fact that grounds feel a lot safer these days, but if you're offended by fans singing at each other, why turn up then cry about it after wards?
Anti Welsh chants on 09:33 - Aug 27 with 1989 viewsBelfast

Will WALES on line be slagging off all those Cardiff fans who destroyed land of my fathers on sunday ? Singing JACK BASTARDS instead of land of my fathers ?

Destroying that song in that way is the lowest they could stoop.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 9:35]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Anti Welsh chants on 09:38 - Aug 27 with 1983 viewsperchrockjack

Did anyone on here actually watch that game live

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anti Welsh chants on 09:41 - Aug 27 with 1981 viewsDarran

Anti Welsh chants on 09:33 - Aug 27 by Belfast

Will WALES on line be slagging off all those Cardiff fans who destroyed land of my fathers on sunday ? Singing JACK BASTARDS instead of land of my fathers ?

Destroying that song in that way is the lowest they could stoop.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 9:35]

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024