Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread 09:33 - Aug 25 with 43643 viewsPhil_S

MatchDay Centre - http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/32642/swans-head-off-to-t

I'm also told that this afternoon the chat room has a new widget added to it that shows stats etc from the game itself. No idea what that looks or feels like but would be interested in feedback from anyone that spends time in the chatroom this afternoon
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:42 - Aug 25 with 2791 viewsharemscarem

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:39 - Aug 25 by Dull1Thomas

Need Bony .. no forward threat

Danish television talked with Laudrup before the game, and he said that Bony needs to get used to the premier league. He said it would come, but in the beginning he won't get full time, but it will come.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:43 - Aug 25 with 2780 viewsDull1Thomas

NO yellow for Spurs? Spineless

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:43 - Aug 25 with 2770 viewsBelfast

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:40 - Aug 25 by jamiewales

be lucky to get a point at this rate

Get to HT and then regroup.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:45 - Aug 25 with 2745 viewsrossshaw

Shelvey is having a nightmare. Not keeping possession like he should be

Trundle could still do a job..

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:45 - Aug 25 with 2738 viewssunshinehead

We are doing all we can to give them the advantage. Not good enough so far.
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:45 - Aug 25 with 2732 viewsLaudrup

That should have been a penalty, Shelvey took him out inside the box.

I hate signatures

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:46 - Aug 25 with 2731 viewsorion3016

pablo shit out of about 4 tackles now

Be over there now after

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:46 - Aug 25 with 2727 viewsDull1Thomas

I love the ref :-)
JS very lucky.

Also lucky to get to the end of the game with 11 players

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Aug 25 with 2676 viewsrossshaw

Personally, I think we should replace Shelvey with Bony. I haven't seen anything from him so far to suggest he will change the game.

Trundle could still do a job..

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Aug 25 with 2674 viewsDr_Winston

Fullbacks both having tough games. Giving the ball away far too easily. Michu isolated and anonymous upfront.

Need to step it up second half.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:48 - Aug 25 with 2666 viewsLaudrup

Hopefully another team will show up in the 2nd half. Only a matter of time before Spurs scores otherwise.

I hate signatures

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:48 - Aug 25 with 2651 viewsSwanfan1

The ref. is having a nightmare, that was also an error by him,
either he should let the game continue and account it as push from both players,
or he should give the penalty to Tottenham.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:48 - Aug 25 with 2649 viewsLaudrupFan

Good news is we were closest to scoring in the first half.
Bad news it was Williams on the bar.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:48 - Aug 25 with 2633 viewsDarran

Get Britton on too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:49 - Aug 25 with 2618 viewsharemscarem

Physically Tottenham is way better than us. We are having troubles keeping posession today, because of Tottenham putting the pressure on all the time high on the pitch.

I think Canas has done well. He makes sure that they can't pass in empty rooms.

I hope for Bony to come on for the second half.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:51 - Aug 25 with 2527 viewslidojack

Michu is more likely to be in and around our box than the Spurs one. Every time we bring the ball out there's no one up front.
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:52 - Aug 25 with 2515 viewsSwanfan1

HONEST SPURS FAN FORUM:
These officials are so shit. THey have been so biased towards us yet when its actually a pen we don't get it.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:54 - Aug 25 with 2432 viewsLaudrup

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Aug 25 by rossshaw

Personally, I think we should replace Shelvey with Bony. I haven't seen anything from him so far to suggest he will change the game.

Besides Shelvey already has a yellow card and was close to another one when he made the "penalty" that was made into a free kick.
Should have never gotten the yellow card though, he was first on the ball and touched the ball before the Tottenham player came running into his legs.
EDIT: Sky sports said it was Vorm who got the yellow card for dissent after Shelvey's tackle. I though it was Shelvey who got carded.

Ben Davies was lucky to only get yellow when he kicked down a player in front of goal though, close to being the last man in front of goal.

I fear Swansea will end with 10 men.

The ref seems very insecure and happy to give Swansea yellow cards. But afraid to give free kicks to Swansea and yellow cards to Tottenham.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 16:58]

I hate signatures

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:54 - Aug 25 with 2421 viewsJohnw102

Anybody having trouble with streams this one has been working well in 1st half

http://www.sporting-tv.eu/stream5.html

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:55 - Aug 25 with 2421 viewsharemscarem

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:52 - Aug 25 by Swanfan1

HONEST SPURS FAN FORUM:
These officials are so shit. THey have been so biased towards us yet when its actually a pen we don't get it.

They should have got the pen! Anyway they got 3 or 4 freekicks that were not there.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:55 - Aug 25 with 2404 viewsfreewheeling

This re can go and do one. It doesn't help that the commentators on my stream are doing a spurs w**kfest. Bring on Bony and Leon, the midfield seems a little under pressure at the moment. 0-0 at half time. Anything possible in second half.
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:56 - Aug 25 with 2372 viewsmikl0s

Rangel has looked very poor

JJS is just giving the ball away randomly

Bony needs to come on

Ref has been shit - giving everything to Spurs and the one time they actually deserve something he gives it to us.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:57 - Aug 25 with 2355 viewshooplehead

very sloppy

spurs have some right lumps in midfield and they are having their way with us

i'd be amazed if we end the match with 11 men
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:58 - Aug 25 with 2319 viewsPureRockFury

Spurs are pressing us well all over the pitch, as they do under AVB. Can only hope that they don't have the stamina to keep that level of pressing up for the full 90 and the 2nd half sees a bit more space for us to play our game.

Oh, and after all that fuss in the summer about us getting a striker in, we spunk out 12 million to give the manager what he wants, and he benches said fully-fit striker for the first 2 league games of the season...riiiiiiight.

Even the bad times were good.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:58 - Aug 25 with 2319 viewsmonmouth

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 16:52 - Aug 25 by Swanfan1

HONEST SPURS FAN FORUM:

That's quite a good summary :). This reminds me of last year. Keep on like this and you just know we will lose 1-0 or 2-0. We really need some attacking intent and a stronger midfield. Bony on, Shelvey off for me; and Pablo and Routs need to protect the full backs better; they're being overlapped all the time. Also Michu & Shelvey can't tackle now, or they'll be off with this cowardly t**t.

I didn't expect much when I saw the team, and we'e certainly living up to my expectations.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024