Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flag ideas 21:45 - Aug 26 with 6004 viewsJackfath

I think there is a lack of flags in the ground recently. I am going to put one up, any ideas as to what could go on it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Flag ideas on 22:00 - Aug 26 with 5227 viewsjackthepeg

I suggest some KY jelly , and make sure it is a big one before you "put it up"
Flag ideas on 22:07 - Aug 26 with 5205 viewsJackoBoostardo

F*ck flags - we need fit-a55 cheerleaders and topless page 3 models to hold up boards telling us to make some noise at each stand!

Get it done Jenkins!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Flag ideas on 23:06 - Aug 26 with 5140 viewsGrandPrix

Some fans would like white ones think

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Flag ideas on 23:49 - Aug 26 with 5108 viewskopperburgjack

Barmy flags have good material flags with strings and good print, big and bold. But mine took ages to come 3-4 weeks.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Flag ideas on 00:09 - Aug 27 with 5096 viewsjacknblue

blu tack
Flag ideas on 08:09 - Aug 27 with 5043 viewsDidz1234

There was a nice Welsh Republican / Free Wales Army flag in the East Stand the other night - I was sitting in the West and couldn't make out what it said along the top but "Fe Godwn Ni Eto" was written along the bottom. A few more of those and a few less Union rags and the Liberty will be looking more like a Welsh ground and not an English/British one.
Flag ideas on 08:36 - Aug 27 with 5021 viewsyescomeon

Flag ideas on 08:09 - Aug 27 by Didz1234

There was a nice Welsh Republican / Free Wales Army flag in the East Stand the other night - I was sitting in the West and couldn't make out what it said along the top but "Fe Godwn Ni Eto" was written along the bottom. A few more of those and a few less Union rags and the Liberty will be looking more like a Welsh ground and not an English/British one.

This

Upthecity!

Flag ideas on 08:44 - Aug 27 with 5015 viewsCrustified

And people say that this site isn't like the old one? F*ck me sideways

Bloodshed Hua Hoo
Poll: Is Jackfath in a position to complain about polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Flag ideas on 13:02 - Aug 27 with 4947 viewsjelly

Flag ideas on 08:36 - Aug 27 by yescomeon

This

Not this.
Flag ideas on 13:14 - Aug 27 with 4926 viewsjelly

Flag ideas on 08:44 - Aug 27 by Crustified

And people say that this site isn't like the old one? F*ck me sideways

Its like groundhog day whenever there's a flag thread. Look, we understand, if you are from Carmarthenshire or further west then you like your welsh flag. If you are from cockett then its the St Georges cross. Everyone else ain't that bothered and are happy to see flags from wherever.
Flag ideas on 13:15 - Aug 27 with 4918 viewsDarran

Flag ideas on 13:14 - Aug 27 by jelly

Its like groundhog day whenever there's a flag thread. Look, we understand, if you are from Carmarthenshire or further west then you like your welsh flag. If you are from cockett then its the St Georges cross. Everyone else ain't that bothered and are happy to see flags from wherever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Flag ideas on 13:26 - Aug 27 with 4909 viewsChief

why would people from Cockett like the ST Georges cross? is there a large english population there?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Flag ideas on 13:42 - Aug 27 with 4899 viewsjelly

Flag ideas on 13:26 - Aug 27 by Chief

why would people from Cockett like the ST Georges cross? is there a large english population there?

Well there's a vocal one in particular.
Flag ideas on 13:55 - Aug 27 with 4883 viewsBelfast

Flag ideas on 08:09 - Aug 27 by Didz1234

Much prefer one of those bigoted union jacks, like the one we fly in the east stand. I sit right by that flag when I go to games - I'll be there for the liverpool game.

Ask for the guy from belfast.

Okay ?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 13:56]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Flag ideas on 14:01 - Aug 27 with 4864 viewsDarran

Flag ideas on 13:55 - Aug 27 by Belfast

Much prefer one of those bigoted union jacks, like the one we fly in the east stand. I sit right by that flag when I go to games - I'll be there for the liverpool game.

Ask for the guy from belfast.

Okay ?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 13:56]

Oh FFS mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Flag ideas on 14:06 - Aug 27 with 4858 viewsBelfast

Flag ideas on 14:01 - Aug 27 by Darran

Oh FFS mun.

Im just pointing out where i can be found at home games when i get over.
Not sure what the LOL is all about.

Flag ideas on 14:10 - Aug 27 with 4849 viewsSpratty

Flag ideas on 13:42 - Aug 27 by jelly

Well there's a vocal one in particular.

Isn't that the Union Jack/Flag not the England flag.

I know we are playing in the English league but didn't think any St Georges crosses were displayed by our fans (you scarcely even see those in England).

But same as you it does not matter a hoot to me what flag is flown as long as it is not done for petty point scoring.
Flag ideas on 14:11 - Aug 27 with 4848 viewswr72

Cardiff have flags all around the top level of legoland and it does add something to the stadium.Is the OP's a reactionary post after seeing that?
Flag ideas on 14:41 - Aug 27 with 4811 viewsBelfast

Flag ideas on 14:11 - Aug 27 by wr72

Cardiff have flags all around the top level of legoland and it does add something to the stadium.Is the OP's a reactionary post after seeing that?

Mind you if the big east stand union jack upsets so many, i dont see anyone stepping forward to take it down on a match day, anything to do with the owners of the flag ?

I mean it wouldnt be one way would it ?

Full of beans on here, when it comes down to the crunch, nothing happens.

Same old Same old.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:42]

Flag ideas on 14:43 - Aug 27 with 4802 viewswr72

The more the merrier i say.The Lib is a rather bland looking stadium im afraid to say.Spice it up with murals,flags anything!!!
Flag ideas on 14:47 - Aug 27 with 4794 viewsBelfast

Flag ideas on 14:43 - Aug 27 by wr72

The more the merrier i say.The Lib is a rather bland looking stadium im afraid to say.Spice it up with murals,flags anything!!!

Well, if a union jack is acceptable, then all coolurs and makes are acceptable ....
Ask perchy, he knows.

Flag ideas on 15:48 - Aug 27 with 4770 viewsApeShit

Haha this is basically it.
Flag ideas on 16:26 - Aug 27 with 4748 viewsswanny

ooooo I love a flag thread..

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Flag ideas on 16:32 - Aug 27 with 4736 viewsSpratty

Flag ideas on 16:26 - Aug 27 by swanny

ooooo I love a flag thread..

100 pages?
Flag ideas on 18:15 - Aug 27 with 4705 viewsc00lj4ck

A swan doing an purple?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024