Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Season Ticket Found 17:44 - Aug 27 with 2301 viewsIslingtonJack1912

Junior Season Ticket Found in the Railway Inn in Landore, this will save him £50
I spoke to the Ticket Office who obviously have not let him know.

Mr J Hughes
Row B
Seat 56
Access U
section: eteach

Anyone know him then please contact me by this thread

Junior Season Ticket Found on 20:15 - Aug 27 with 2193 viewsrossshaw

Hope it's found. Well done mate

Trundle could still do a job..

Junior Season Ticket Found on 21:12 - Aug 27 with 2142 viewscsf

What colour is it? There were a batch of junior tickets misprinted. They are red or purple. Purple were the misprints. Hopefully its a purple one!!
Junior Season Ticket Found on 10:25 - Aug 28 with 1993 viewsJackbustard

Amazed that the ticket office seem to have done nothing to help you with this. When wil the club wake up and sort that poxt office out, its a joke.
Junior Season Ticket Found on 14:17 - Aug 28 with 1863 viewsWinchWenJack

Junior Season Ticket Found on 10:25 - Aug 28 by Jackbustard

Amazed that the ticket office seem to have done nothing to help you with this. When wil the club wake up and sort that poxt office out, its a joke.

I'm amazed that someone loses a ticket, and you think it's the ticket offices fault.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Junior Season Ticket Found on 14:44 - Aug 28 with 1825 viewsBelfast

Disgraceful if the club didnt take details and contact the loser.
Thats appalling.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Junior Season Ticket Found on 14:47 - Aug 28 with 1817 viewsBelfast

Junior Season Ticket Found on 14:17 - Aug 28 by WinchWenJack

I'm amazed that someone loses a ticket, and you think it's the ticket offices fault.

They have the losers details, telephone number, address etc, someone with an ounce of common sense would realise they could contact the loser .....

And get their ticket returned without pocketing £50 from a loyal supporter of the club who has fronted cash for tickets for a whole season.

Sometimes ......
[Post edited 28 Aug 2013 14:48]

Junior Season Ticket Found on 14:59 - Aug 28 with 1790 viewsKennedy

Exactly, club will rather ignore it so they can pocket the £49.50. The other 50p goes on the cost of the actual card.

It would have taken 2 minutes to phone, email them saying about the ST.

Just call me JFK

Junior Season Ticket Found on 18:39 - Aug 28 with 1698 viewsJoeSoccerFan

The ticket office is not at fault for the lost ticket.

However, to improve customer service, the ticket office should contact the ticket holder to inform them.

Now, how should the ticket office facilitate is the question. If the ticket office provides the finder's phone number, they could have some liability if something goes wrong. Let me provide an example. NOTE. IslingtonJack1912 this is not an indictment on you in any way. So, please don't take it this way.

If a child predator noticed a child in a specific seat, perhaps even saw him/her with a season ticket. Followed them post-game to the train station and was able to steal the ticket.

The ticket office innocently passes on the child predator phone number (which could be a throw-away phone). When the parent calls, the child predator could use the caller-id and phone-address cross-reference to find the child home address.

Perhaps, I'm being over-cautious, but Swansea City can't be exposed to liability and moreover play any role which could be involved in this type of crime.

Here's what the Ticket Office should do:
Call the finder and ask them to drop off the season ticket at the ticket office.
Call the ticket holder and allow them to pick up the season ticket at the ticket office with no charge.
Login to get fewer ads

Junior Season Ticket Found on 18:47 - Aug 28 with 1683 viewsNeath_Jack

Junior Season Ticket Found on 14:17 - Aug 28 by WinchWenJack

I'm amazed that you've come to that conclusion. He's obviously referring to them not contacting the person that lost the ticket. If people keep sticking up for that shambles then things will never improve.

The ticket office are an absolute joke, they get worse every year.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Junior Season Ticket Found on 19:30 - Aug 28 with 1651 viewsBelfast

Junior Season Ticket Found on 18:39 - Aug 28 by JoeSoccerFan

The ticket office is not at fault for the lost ticket.

However, to improve customer service, the ticket office should contact the ticket holder to inform them.

Now, how should the ticket office facilitate is the question. If the ticket office provides the finder's phone number, they could have some liability if something goes wrong. Let me provide an example. NOTE. IslingtonJack1912 this is not an indictment on you in any way. So, please don't take it this way.

If a child predator noticed a child in a specific seat, perhaps even saw him/her with a season ticket. Followed them post-game to the train station and was able to steal the ticket.

The ticket office innocently passes on the child predator phone number (which could be a throw-away phone). When the parent calls, the child predator could use the caller-id and phone-address cross-reference to find the child home address.

Perhaps, I'm being over-cautious, but Swansea City can't be exposed to liability and moreover play any role which could be involved in this type of crime.

Here's what the Ticket Office should do:
Call the finder and ask them to drop off the season ticket at the ticket office.
Call the ticket holder and allow them to pick up the season ticket at the ticket office with no charge.

Fu ck me, the winter nights must fly by in your house .....

Junior Season Ticket Found on 19:39 - Aug 28 with 1626 viewsGrandPrix

Club should take the lost card and just leave it in the collections tray....bit like lost property in most venues. Card needs to be handed in to do that though

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024