Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moyes 15:10 - Sep 1 with 4816 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Haven't got the facility to watch the swans game so stuck watching Liverpool Man U. Used to like Moyes at Everton but seems to have turned into Bertie Big Bolox this season.

Just me? Or is everyone thinking this

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

David Moyes on 15:15 - Sep 1 with 4808 viewsnickyfran75

He's weakened UNited massively.

Awful to watch.
David Moyes on 15:17 - Sep 1 with 4806 viewsDr_Winston

Been a bit of a snidey c*nt in his dealings with Everton.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

David Moyes on 15:33 - Sep 1 with 4662 viewsJonnyTheJack

Their midfield is poor compared to the rest of the top teams in Europe. God knows why they've left it late to get midfielders in. Could see him spending a big wedge tomorrow.
David Moyes on 15:35 - Sep 1 with 4642 viewsDarran

David Moyes on 15:33 - Sep 1 by JonnyTheJack

Their midfield is poor compared to the rest of the top teams in Europe. God knows why they've left it late to get midfielders in. Could see him spending a big wedge tomorrow.

Kaka be in tomorrow

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Moyes on 15:35 - Sep 1 with 4637 viewsmonmouth

I expect a lot of swans 'fans' were watching that one instead of a Swans stream/swans pub.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

David Moyes on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 4620 viewsJonnyTheJack

David Moyes on 15:35 - Sep 1 by Darran

Kaka be in tomorrow

You reckon?

Fellaini and that spanish lad I reckon. Fellaini isn't going to open up defences though.
David Moyes on 15:38 - Sep 1 with 4611 viewsDrizzy

David Moyes on 15:15 - Sep 1 by nickyfran75

He's weakened UNited massively.

Awful to watch.

Can't get my head around this comment.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

David Moyes on 15:38 - Sep 1 with 4609 viewsMolliemick

David Moyes on 15:33 - Sep 1 by JonnyTheJack

His lack of personality does not attract special players, his only hope is signings from Everton.
Fergie's ageing team is no longer good enough. Utd Board mage a big mistake listening to Fergie and giving job to his friend.
Login to get fewer ads

David Moyes on 15:40 - Sep 1 with 4588 viewsmonmouth

David Moyes on 15:38 - Sep 1 by Molliemick

His lack of personality does not attract special players, his only hope is signings from Everton.
Fergie's ageing team is no longer good enough. Utd Board mage a big mistake listening to Fergie and giving job to his friend.

Especially as the disgusting old rednose wouldn't be interested in getting anyone that wasn't going to make him look good. They deserve him. Bunch of c***s.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

David Moyes on 16:15 - Sep 1 with 4508 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

David Moyes on 15:35 - Sep 1 by monmouth

I expect a lot of swans 'fans' were watching that one instead of a Swans stream/swans pub.

Not completely happy with the streams I've had before as tended to spend half the match waiting for the stream to catch up. As for the pub, my local wasn't showing it and I'm not much of a Sunday drinker anyway.

Is that ok with you?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

David Moyes on 16:45 - Sep 1 with 4455 viewsJohnw102

[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 16:46]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

David Moyes on 17:38 - Sep 1 with 4379 viewsmax936

Kaka be in tomorrow

Inside info is it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

David Moyes on 18:34 - Sep 1 with 4302 viewsGoodGodAlive

Which game did you watch, Mr Armchair?
David Moyes on 18:41 - Sep 1 with 4288 viewsDarran

David Moyes on 17:38 - Sep 1 by max936

Inside info is it

Yeah Wazz told me down the Mumbai.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Moyes on 05:36 - Sep 2 with 4110 viewsJoeSoccerFan

I watched the ManU-LPool match, but not by my choice. I don't get the NBC Extra Time on my cable network.

Here in the states, I got up at 0630, drove 1 hour to an Irish pub that published that they'd have the match. Got there at 0800, with my wife, and the pub didn't think the Swans played until 1100. I corrected this and the manager was happy to put us in front of one of the TV with it auto-tuned to come on at 0830. We outnumbered the WBA "fans" 2-0. There was still problems and the manager worked on it, bringing on his "tech assistant", but it was fruitless. Additionally, the manager called local pubs but some didn't know that the match had been moved and another said the game wasn't on. It can be tough being a yank.

So, I was stuck following the match on Twitter and saw Davies blast at HT.

Saw MOTD to get the highlights.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 5:39]
David Moyes on 08:52 - Sep 2 with 4005 viewscore

Kaka be in tomorrow

Gone to AC Milan
David Moyes on 09:30 - Sep 2 with 3961 viewsperchrockjack

He s not yet learned the art of intimidating officials . Some referees woiuld have them still playing until manure equalise.

I m just so sorry our defenders gave RVP so much respect as he can be wound up big time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

David Moyes on 10:14 - Sep 2 with 3915 viewsgibs0n

If they sign Mesut Ötzil before Wenger does - they are back on track.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024