Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel Alfei 14:30 - Sep 4 with 2632 viewsjoswan17

Is it just me or is anyone else disappointed we've not seen much of him? (Is he even still with us?)!

He played a few FA Cup games a few years back if I remember rightly and impressed massively, including getting Man of the Match on his debut. Personally rated him higher than Jazz Richards.

With the likes of Davies, Richards, Donnelly etc seemingly impressing, I wish we could see Alfei a bit more as a future, free replacement for Rangel - who's years at the top level are probably running down quickly now - although I couldn't knock his consistency since he signed for us.

Opinions?

There once was an ugly duckling...

Daniel Alfei on 14:41 - Sep 4 with 2582 viewsAl_Bundy

Well he's behind Rangel , Amat and Richards and probably Tate when he was here.

Can't see when he would play for the first team this season.
Daniel Alfei on 14:48 - Sep 4 with 2543 viewsdeanscfc

Behind Tate? :S
Daniel Alfei on 14:54 - Sep 4 with 2521 viewsyescomeon

Didn't he go out on loan to Wrexham in the conference last season? That would suggest to me that he is some way off and probably won't make it here unfortunately.

Upthecity!

Daniel Alfei on 18:04 - Sep 4 with 2267 viewsBig_Unit

Saw him play for Wrexham at Newport last season. He looked a long way off PL standard then, although in fairness he was just coming back from injury
Daniel Alfei on 18:21 - Sep 4 with 2220 viewsjoswan17

I guess he hasn't lived up to the potential he showed when he played for us in those FA Cup games. Colchester and Leyton Orient, if I remember rightly?

There once was an ugly duckling...

Daniel Alfei on 20:23 - Sep 4 with 2081 viewsDyfnant

Surely needs 30 or so competitive starts somewhere, hardly a kid any more

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024