Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International football........ 22:03 - Sep 10 with 2318 viewsPedroJack

Is awful but nevermind the proper stuff is only a few days away
International football........ on 09:55 - Sep 11 with 2186 viewsandyofsa6

You are so right there, I started watching the Wales game last night and after only 10 minutes I had had enough, I switched over to see some of the England game and this was even worse that the Wales game.
When will the powers to be realise that England are just not good enough to win a major tournament, the sooner that a GB team is created the better.
Will be glad when the real football returns it seems like ages since we were able to watch the Swans play.
International football........ on 18:08 - Sep 11 with 2017 viewsmonmouth

International football........ on 09:55 - Sep 11 by andyofsa6

You are so right there, I started watching the Wales game last night and after only 10 minutes I had had enough, I switched over to see some of the England game and this was even worse that the Wales game.
When will the powers to be realise that England are just not good enough to win a major tournament, the sooner that a GB team is created the better.
Will be glad when the real football returns it seems like ages since we were able to watch the Swans play.

Aye a GB team.... then they can pick David Vaughan, Charlie Adam and Kyle Lafferty. World Cup in the bag. better to just relegate international football to spare Thursday nights and play European matches on the Saturdays.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024