Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey post match interview 22:11 - Sep 16 with 8685 viewsJennytheJack

Refreshing post match interview from Jonjo Shelvey - a footballer apologising to the fans!! Fair play to him :)
Shelvey post match interview on 22:15 - Sep 16 with 7743 viewsJokeren1943

A true football player. Fantastic interview.

Watch the interview here.
http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/swansea-city/8925839
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 23:05]
Shelvey post match interview on 22:54 - Sep 16 with 7496 viewsDaithejack

Massive game for him tonight and he'll come back stronger for it and hats off to Laudrup for the way he handled him, easiest thing would have been to take him off at half time and that would of finished him. Can you imagine what Di canio would of done!!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:54 - Sep 16 with 7485 viewsDaithejack

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Shelvey post match interview on 23:13 - Sep 16 with 7350 views1jack

Shelvey post match interview on 22:54 - Sep 16 by Daithejack

Massive game for him tonight and he'll come back stronger for it and hats off to Laudrup for the way he handled him, easiest thing would have been to take him off at half time and that would of finished him. Can you imagine what Di canio would of done!!

Di canio's a tvvat.
Thank god we don't have someone like him. The sooner he's sacked the better the premier league will be.
Shelvey post match interview on 23:48 - Sep 16 with 7177 viewsPureRockFury

Even the bad times were good.

Shelvey post match interview on 23:52 - Sep 16 with 7150 viewsDull1Thomas

Hope he remembers the assist and especially the goal and puts the errors behind him - defenders / midfielders make mistakes.
Impressed everyone with his response.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Shelvey post match interview on 23:54 - Sep 16 with 7135 viewslovejuicejack

Shelvey will be up the coed tonight the way he`s talking
Shelvey post match interview on 00:24 - Sep 17 with 7046 viewsmonmouth

Turning point seemed when he stupidly lost the ball but before the moaners got started chased over and won it back. Thought he settled better after that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey post match interview on 01:13 - Sep 17 with 6931 viewsDewi1jack

Shelvey post match interview on 23:13 - Sep 16 by 1jack

Di canio's a tvvat.
Thank god we don't have someone like him. The sooner he's sacked the better the premier league will be.

Di Canio maybe a tw@t, but he definitely makes the PL press conferences more interesting.
Personally, I wouldn't sack him, until he guarantees Sunderlands relegation!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Shelvey post match interview on 06:24 - Sep 17 with 6736 viewsmikl0s

That interview was so humble and honest - I don't even care about what happened and he went up in my book that's for sure.

Keep pushing JJS, you are just 21 and you'll be one of the greats one day!

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Shelvey post match interview on 07:41 - Sep 17 with 6595 viewsTheFranchise

As previously mentioned, taking him off could have finished him. Looking at his character, he fought back and set up our equaliser. That took balls, fairplay to the lad he certainly showed his mental strength in the second half.
Shelvey post match interview on 07:44 - Sep 17 with 6587 viewsYoungGun

Why is he constantly scratching his forehead - every 3 seconds. He is feeling so inadequate and his mumbling becomes more intense and incomprehensible as the interview progresses. I hope he can recover from his 7th grade mistakes which could match his mental age.
Shelvey post match interview on 08:12 - Sep 17 with 6516 viewsDJack

Shelvey post match interview on 07:44 - Sep 17 by YoungGun

Why is he constantly scratching his forehead - every 3 seconds. He is feeling so inadequate and his mumbling becomes more intense and incomprehensible as the interview progresses. I hope he can recover from his 7th grade mistakes which could match his mental age.

Perhaps it was because he felt very uncomfortable as he felt totally responsible for the Swans not taking all three points. If you listened with your head and not your ass (are yours interchangeable?) you would have heard him constantly taking responsibility for his mistakes in the game.

Please take your trolling elsewhere. Have a nice day...somewhere else.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Shelvey post match interview on 08:49 - Sep 17 with 6429 viewsdameedna

Shelvey post match interview on 08:12 - Sep 17 by DJack

Perhaps it was because he felt very uncomfortable as he felt totally responsible for the Swans not taking all three points. If you listened with your head and not your ass (are yours interchangeable?) you would have heard him constantly taking responsibility for his mistakes in the game.

Please take your trolling elsewhere. Have a nice day...somewhere else.

Football players do not need to be good at interviews. Shelvey at 21 is though.
Shelvey post match interview on 10:08 - Sep 17 with 6250 viewsSpratty

Shelvey post match interview on 07:44 - Sep 17 by YoungGun

I refer you to my answer when you made the same pathetic point in another thread.

Your trolling is tiresome and shows no artistry or finesse. I suggest you go away and practice. Or preferably just go away.
Shelvey post match interview on 10:21 - Sep 17 with 6215 viewsslate_dk

Also kudos for JJS to be there for the interview; he could easily have excused himself and avoided 2 minutes of painfull spotlight... but I think that he wanted to make his apology
Shelvey post match interview on 10:48 - Sep 17 with 6166 viewsSwansforever

Thats why Jonjo is such a frustrating player. Fairplay to him for publicly apologising as not many other players would.
Shelvey post match interview on 10:59 - Sep 17 with 6139 viewsperchrockjack

What s the 7th grade. Some American imported phrase.
Is it the fifth or sixth form or the removed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shelvey post match interview on 11:23 - Sep 17 with 6100 viewsJackSomething

In 90 minutes, he scored a goal, provided an assist and gave the ball away twice leading to goals for Liverpool.

He should learn from the mistakes and the positives are more than we saw from Ki in a whole season.

If Ki does well enough at Sunderland to convince someone to pay £5m for him, then that will have been another blinding bit of transfer business by the club.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Shelvey post match interview on 11:31 - Sep 17 with 6085 viewsperchrockjack

If he were to do well,the that would beg the question,why he dint do it for us.
It might be a bad piece of business.

Looks like he ll be sold so therefore a disappointing acquisition as I thought ,when he came to us, he could be really classy and useful for us.
I don't want him or Sunderland to do well,God forgive me

Shelvey post match interview on 11:48 - Sep 17 with 6027 viewsJackSomething

Shelvey post match interview on 11:31 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

If he were to do well,the that would beg the question,why he dint do it for us.
It might be a bad piece of business.

Looks like he ll be sold so therefore a disappointing acquisition as I thought ,when he came to us, he could be really classy and useful for us.
I don't want him or Sunderland to do well,God forgive me

That makes no sense Perch. If he does well for Sunderland, he's more likely to either come back here with more confidence and possibly be better for us, or we're more likely to get good offers for him.

If he does poorly at Sunderland, he's unlikely to do any better here when he returns and it makes it harder for us to sell him for decent money.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Shelvey post match interview on 15:42 - Sep 17 with 5829 viewsperchrockjack

I see you point but if he were do do well Sunderland would prosper and I don't want that as I see them as direct rivals to us.

I m not sure its confidence but attitude.

Either way,as long as the team do well without him,Im not arsed

Shelvey post match interview on 16:16 - Sep 17 with 5790 viewsPlasticman

Shelvey post match interview on 15:42 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

I see you point but if he were do do well Sunderland would prosper and I don't want that as I see them as direct rivals to us.

I m not sure its confidence but attitude.

Either way,as long as the team do well without him,Im not arsed

How about... He does well, but Sunderland still sinks because of Di Canio?

It's a team sport. Ki can still play decent (and come back to us again the better for it and hopefully compete for playing spots again) and the team he plays for during his loan spell sink to the bottom of the ocean because the >team< can't work together as a team.

Plastic since 2012

Shelvey post match interview on 18:01 - Sep 17 with 5704 viewsCatullus

I wasn't well yesterday so watched at home. My wife, who hates football, said good god he's apologised, that's very good for a premier league player. She has noticed imbeciles like Suarez never accept blame.
I was impressed with his attitude and humility.
He'll learn from his mistakes, specially with a teacher like the great Dane, Michael Laudrup.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shelvey post match interview on 18:25 - Sep 17 with 5655 viewsmonmouth

Only gone one way in my opinion after last night, and it aint down.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024