Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer 22:05 - Sep 19 with 2321 viewsbudegan

Much as I love the fella, appreciate everything he's previously done for us, and hope he comes good again, based on his performance tonight and Monday it has to be said that he's currently our weakest link.
Dyer on 22:09 - Sep 19 with 2290 viewsdeanscfc

Thought he was very good on Monday. Tore Liverpool apart. His shooting could improve though.
Dyer on 22:15 - Sep 19 with 2230 viewsjackess

On a night like tonight is that all you have observed ?
Dyer on 22:19 - Sep 19 with 2192 viewsbudegan

In fairness he was one of the few players in the first 30 mins who was getting stuck into them on Monday, the problem that evening was his neglect of his defensive duties - hence, I believe, his substitution at half time. Tonight showed what I sadly believe is the typical Dyer of late - great positioning, but poor final ball. That he didn't even get that shot on target was criminal. As I say though I'm genuinely a big fan but even I'm staring to see the light. I do hope I'm proven wrong as soon as possible though.
Dyer on 22:20 - Sep 19 with 2182 viewsborinifanclub

Take a hike back to legoland Dyer was excellent tonight.... he may have missed a few shots but he never hid he worked his socks off and earned an early finish for palarse on Sunday

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Dyer on 22:23 - Sep 19 with 2154 viewsbudegan

Dyer on 22:15 - Sep 19 by jackess

On a night like tonight is that all you have observed ?

Yes spot on. I only watched Dyer and have no interest in anything else that happened. In fact It really does my head in that elsewhere on this board there are posts about - amongst other players - Lamah and JDG. Wasn't everyone else only observing Dyer? Idiots.
Dyer on 23:14 - Sep 19 with 1990 viewsSkipTheJack

Dyer had a great game, just like he always does. One bad miss doesn't make a poor performance.

However, I think our tactics under Martinez or Rodgers probably suited him better than those under Laudrup, because he's better utilised hugging the touchline than playing in an attacking 4.
Dyer on 23:38 - Sep 19 with 1923 viewsJokeren1943

Dyer on 23:14 - Sep 19 by SkipTheJack

Dyer had a great game, just like he always does. One bad miss doesn't make a poor performance.

However, I think our tactics under Martinez or Rodgers probably suited him better than those under Laudrup, because he's better utilised hugging the touchline than playing in an attacking 4.

Agree he did play a very good game tonight. Extremly calm. Made alot of great passes.
Dyer on 23:47 - Sep 19 with 1886 viewsAdmire

Except for his shooting, dyer was great today. Had a big hand in michu's goal.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer on 23:56 - Sep 19 with 1861 viewsDull1Thomas

Dyer was no less effective than Poz, JdG (other than his free kick = amazing) or any of the others and had a good game v Liverpool.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Dyer on 00:12 - Sep 20 with 1835 viewsSwansNZ

Dyer has his weaknesses, but he does often cause defenders big problems — if he is our weak link, we have no problems

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024