Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony/Michu 22:23 - Sep 19 with 10051 viewsnelly2605

Do you think they get on? On tonights showing not sure they like each other that much,Michu looked annoyed a lot of the time.
Bony/Michu on 22:29 - Sep 19 with 9970 viewsPozuelosSideys

Is that the best youve got?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bony/Michu on 22:33 - Sep 19 with 9941 viewsnelly2605

Bony/Michu on 22:29 - Sep 19 by PozuelosSideys

Is that the best youve got?

seriously im asking they looked like they disliked each other? I'm no troll,just curious mate,maybe way off.
Bony/Michu on 22:34 - Sep 19 with 9911 viewsSwansNZ

Michu nearly always looks annoyed - as long as they each score in every game, I don't see any problem :)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bony/Michu on 22:36 - Sep 19 with 9882 viewsPozuelosSideys

Bony/Michu on 22:33 - Sep 19 by nelly2605

seriously im asking they looked like they disliked each other? I'm no troll,just curious mate,maybe way off.

Fair enough. Probably reading too much into it i reckon. Michu is always a moody sod on the pitch. I can imagine him getting a bit frustrated with Bony's naturally languid style

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bony/Michu on 22:38 - Sep 19 with 9848 viewsepaul

Are you serious look at how well they have gelled (not making that mistake!) and how they play off each other switching

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bony/Michu on 22:38 - Sep 19 with 9846 viewsnelly2605

Bony/Michu on 22:36 - Sep 19 by PozuelosSideys

Fair enough. Probably reading too much into it i reckon. Michu is always a moody sod on the pitch. I can imagine him getting a bit frustrated with Bony's naturally languid style

ok mate,nothing says players have to be friends as long as they do the business.
Bony/Michu on 22:38 - Sep 19 with 9838 viewsblaine_scfc

Bony/Michu on 22:33 - Sep 19 by nelly2605

Thought exactly the same. Hopefully it's nothing though. Brilliant performance tonight all round.
Bony/Michu on 22:43 - Sep 19 with 9783 viewsSwanfan1

Michu is a work-horse, and when on the pitch he always looks annoyed, if you think Michu looked annoyed with Bony, you should have seen him when Rory Donelly missed a big chance, his very passionate, and he gives everything for the shirt.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony/Michu on 23:59 - Sep 19 with 9514 views2face

Bony posted this on twitter after the game
Bony/Michu on 00:04 - Sep 20 with 9494 viewsDull1Thomas

Thought Michu respecting the Spanish fans after he scored was a bit off.
Other than that WAaAAAAAAAAAAAH

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Bony/Michu on 05:50 - Sep 20 with 9337 viewsDr_Winston

Bony/Michu on 22:34 - Sep 19 by SwansNZ

Michu nearly always looks annoyed - as long as they each score in every game, I don't see any problem :)

Michu is the angriest footballer I've ever seen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony/Michu on 08:17 - Sep 20 with 9151 viewsKennedy

God help if he gets coached by Klopp :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/19/jurgen-klopp-sent-off_n_3952749.html

Just call me JFK

Bony/Michu on 08:29 - Sep 20 with 9116 viewsJackFish

Bony/Michu on 05:50 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

He is constantly angry, but he puts it to good use!

Loved him celebrating when their player got sent off as well.
Bony/Michu on 08:47 - Sep 20 with 9039 viewsdameedna

Bony/Michu on 08:29 - Sep 20 by JackFish

He is constantly angry, but he puts it to good use!

Loved him celebrating when their player got sent off as well.

been getting to know some of michu's mates over the past few weeks from his hometown

nothing he does will stop bony from adoring him
Bony/Michu on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 8942 viewsJackSomething

Bony/Michu on 00:04 - Sep 20 by Dull1Thomas

Thought Michu respecting the Spanish fans after he scored was a bit off.
Other than that WAaAAAAAAAAAAAH

If it means he's scored a goal for us, I don't give a shite how he chooses to celebrate it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bony/Michu on 09:53 - Sep 20 with 8896 viewsperchrockjack

Could be perfect for Bony to have a chap that gets a bit mad.
He frightens me anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony/Michu on 10:02 - Sep 20 with 8847 viewsPureRockFury

We had this last season with people claiming he's fallen out with the squad because he'd always line-up early on his own in the tunnel before games/half-time. It's just the way he is. Surprised that we're into his 2nd season here and people can't see that this 'annoyed man' persona is just the way he is on the pitch.

He's got a manic desire to win, combined with a hint of petulance and the odd screw loose.

Even the bad times were good.

Bony/Michu on 10:20 - Sep 20 with 8800 viewsblaine_scfc

Bony/Michu on 10:02 - Sep 20 by PureRockFury

We had this last season with people claiming he's fallen out with the squad because he'd always line-up early on his own in the tunnel before games/half-time. It's just the way he is. Surprised that we're into his 2nd season here and people can't see that this 'annoyed man' persona is just the way he is on the pitch.

He's got a manic desire to win, combined with a hint of petulance and the odd screw loose.

Actually now you have said that I remember when that was going around! He is just the quiet type, as long as he keeps banging them I don't care
Bony/Michu on 13:02 - Sep 20 with 8596 viewsdeanscfc

I noticed at first that when Michu scores he tends to go and celebrate with fellow spaniards first. In the first game against Malmo he pretty much ignored Bony to celebrate with Chico I think it was.

But that was probably down to them not knowing each other too well.
Bony/Michu on 13:37 - Sep 20 with 8510 viewsJackSomething

Bony/Michu on 13:02 - Sep 20 by deanscfc

I noticed at first that when Michu scores he tends to go and celebrate with fellow spaniards first. In the first game against Malmo he pretty much ignored Bony to celebrate with Chico I think it was.

But that was probably down to them not knowing each other too well.

Player in celebrating with those he's closest to shocker. Someone call the national press.

Somebody mentioned he made a point of going straight to Shelvey when he scored on Monday. Players have reasons for what they do that none of us know about, so reading too much into it is a waste of time.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bony/Michu on 14:01 - Sep 20 with 8446 viewsLaudrup

Bony/Michu on 23:59 - Sep 19 by 2face

Bony posted this on twitter after the game

I pretty sure that's a fake Bony account.
If it was real he would probably have more followers as the Dutch topscorer and player of the year last season.
And there's no Verified Twitter Account logo either, like a lot of pro footballers have:
I think it's some Dutch fan pretending to be Bony.

Bony isn't listed on Swansea's list of "Players on Twitter" either, while the most recent signing Alvaro Vazquez is already listed, so the list should be up-to-date:
http://www.swanseacity.net/team/Players-on-Twitter/Players-on-Twitter.aspx

I don't think any other Swansea players are following this account, not the few I checked anyway, like Michu and Jonjo who already follows Alvaro Vazquez but not this Bony account.
The best way to tell if a footballers account is fake or not if it doesn't have a Verified Twitter Account logo is to see if any of his teammates are following him. Although I have seen players following or tweeting fake accounts before thinking they were real.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 14:14]

I hate signatures

Bony/Michu on 17:44 - Sep 20 with 8148 viewsnickyfran75

Both are greedy goal scorers. WIn, win.

Michu will assist a lot more this season, for Bony and the rest of the team.
Bony/Michu on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 7932 viewsChippy69

Bony/Michu on 05:50 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

HE'S THE LIAM GALLAGER OF FOOTBALL

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bony/Michu on 12:11 - Sep 21 with 7738 views2face

Bony/Michu on 14:01 - Sep 20 by Laudrup

I pretty sure that's a fake Bony account.
If it was real he would probably have more followers as the Dutch topscorer and player of the year last season.
And there's no Verified Twitter Account logo either, like a lot of pro footballers have:
I think it's some Dutch fan pretending to be Bony.

Bony isn't listed on Swansea's list of "Players on Twitter" either, while the most recent signing Alvaro Vazquez is already listed, so the list should be up-to-date:
http://www.swanseacity.net/team/Players-on-Twitter/Players-on-Twitter.aspx

I don't think any other Swansea players are following this account, not the few I checked anyway, like Michu and Jonjo who already follows Alvaro Vazquez but not this Bony account.
The best way to tell if a footballers account is fake or not if it doesn't have a Verified Twitter Account logo is to see if any of his teammates are following him. Although I have seen players following or tweeting fake accounts before thinking they were real.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 14:14]

Thanks for the heads up.
Bony/Michu on 23:44 - Sep 21 with 7548 viewsAdmire

Lets be honest.....Michu is the kind of player who looks annoyed most of the time. He has very high standards for himself and his teammates.....Look at how much he celebrates when a teammate score when its a brilliant move. He does bananas.....Him and bony will be fine.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024