Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ML: Happy days (videos) 00:45 - Sep 23 with 4342 viewsgibs0n

Our manager is very happy in these videos:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/8936111/laudrup-hails-grea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24195162

We have 22 good players who can play our way! More happy days to come!

ML: Happy days (videos) on 00:54 - Sep 23 with 4325 viewsSwansNZ

He would truly be a sad fecker if he was not a happy man after the last 6 days

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

ML: Happy days (videos) on 01:51 - Sep 23 with 4270 viewshitchinjack

I sometimes wonder, if I was a supporter of any of our opponents, would I like Michael Laudrup? Forget the obvious jack bias, this man speaks so well. Sometimes I used to cringe when I heard Martinez or Rodgers speak. When I listen to ML, it's like listening to an old trusted friend. He is getting the boys to perform on the pitch and his genuine, candid opinions are, in my opinion doing it off the pitch. Top bloke.

HJ take a bow. Thank you.
ML: Happy days (videos) on 08:07 - Sep 23 with 4133 viewsDaiBachJack

He is a class act.
We are a class team.
The players we have, have genuine class. Both in ability and in character.
And that actually takes a lot of work to achieve - thankyou to Huw Jenkins and the scouting team.
Mark my words, The Swansea Way, will be seen as the template for all footballing sides to fashion a team, a club and a following that will stand the test of time.

Jac Am Byth

ML: Happy days (videos) on 08:58 - Sep 23 with 4057 viewscore

ML: Happy days (videos) on 08:07 - Sep 23 by DaiBachJack

He is a class act.
We are a class team.
The players we have, have genuine class. Both in ability and in character.
And that actually takes a lot of work to achieve - thankyou to Huw Jenkins and the scouting team.
Mark my words, The Swansea Way, will be seen as the template for all footballing sides to fashion a team, a club and a following that will stand the test of time.

I think that that is spot on. Ability and character is what defines our team.

I've wondered what characteristics ML was looking for in his signings this summer. Potential ability, class in character and the heart of a lion is actually what defines the lot!

How does the transfers work in Swansea? I could imagine ML giving the board a long list of potential targets, and the board deciding which of the targets fit the Swansea way. Maybe they have a lot to say in regard to character. After all we didn't get Odemwingie.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 9:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024