Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like 21:42 - Sep 25 with 6897 viewsScoobyDoo

You got undone by two ex-bluebirds tonight, Chris Burke and Matt Green.

Hope they did the ayatolla!
Seems like on 21:43 - Sep 25 with 4839 viewsrossshaw

Good players

Trundle could still do a job..

Seems like on 21:43 - Sep 25 with 4838 viewsLilleFlue

cardiff suck d!ck
Seems like on 21:45 - Sep 25 with 4811 viewsScoobyDoo

Seems like on 21:43 - Sep 25 by rossshaw

Good players

Good enough tonight.
Seems like on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 4795 viewsSWANZF4N

Sounds like you could do with them in your team? Oh wait, you just park the bus for the duration...
Seems like on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 4790 viewsrossshaw

Seems like on 21:45 - Sep 25 by ScoobyDoo

Good enough tonight.

Yep

Trundle could still do a job..

Seems like on 21:47 - Sep 25 with 4785 viewslovejuicejack

Seems like on 21:45 - Sep 25 by ScoobyDoo

Good enough tonight.

You that desperate to gloat ... jesus, crack on and soak it up that`ll all you`ll be able to gloat about for a while
Seems like on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 4770 viewsScoobyDoo

Seems like on 21:46 - Sep 25 by SWANZF4N

Sounds like you could do with them in your team? Oh wait, you just park the bus for the duration...

Great little player Burkey, looks like he set two up tonight.
Seems like on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 4749 viewsScoobyDoo

Seems like on 21:47 - Sep 25 by lovejuicejack

You that desperate to gloat ... jesus, crack on and soak it up that`ll all you`ll be able to gloat about for a while

Leave it out bud, i reckon there were three threads on here last night when we played? Just saying that's all!
Login to get fewer ads

Seems like on 21:54 - Sep 25 with 4694 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 21:47 - Sep 25 by lovejuicejack

Whilst Scoobs is clearly s*** stirring, let's be honest, you guys were very eager to comment on our reserves versus Wet Spam last night.

Defence aside, that was virtually your first team, without Michu. Not a good result at all against an average Championship side.

if some of your players think they are Berty Big B***ocks these days, bright side is it should be a wake up call.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Seems like on 21:56 - Sep 25 with 4670 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Seems like on 21:54 - Sep 25 by reddythered

Whilst Scoobs is clearly s*** stirring, let's be honest, you guys were very eager to comment on our reserves versus Wet Spam last night.

Defence aside, that was virtually your first team, without Michu. Not a good result at all against an average Championship side.

if some of your players think they are Berty Big B***ocks these days, bright side is it should be a wake up call.

First team?

10 changes from Palace.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Seems like on 21:57 - Sep 25 with 4666 viewsdgt73

Seems like on 21:49 - Sep 25 by ScoobyDoo

Leave it out bud, i reckon there were three threads on here last night when we played? Just saying that's all!

If you don't like what is on a swans mb why dont you fu*k off simple as.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Seems like on 21:58 - Sep 25 with 4653 viewsdgt73

And you can fu*k off to.

Seems like on 22:00 - Sep 25 with 4622 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 21:56 - Sep 25 by Joe_bradshaw

First team?

10 changes from Palace.

De Guzman, Britton, Shelvey, Bony have been playing regularly in the first team have they not?

Granted, no Dyer, Routlege or Michu, but can hardly be claimed it was that weak a side - maybe at the back, but you had enough out there to easily handle Birmingham.

My point was just that there was plenty of glee last night as our reserves lost to West Ham's reserves, with a few first teamers out there. Chickens seemed to have been counted before the egg shells cracked by some.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Seems like on 22:01 - Sep 25 with 4617 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 21:58 - Sep 25 by dgt73

And you can fu*k off to.

It's "too". Not "to".

Hope that helps.

Seems like on 22:07 - Sep 25 with 4580 viewsdgt73

Seems like on 22:01 - Sep 25 by reddythered

It's "too". Not "to".

Hope that helps.

What the fu*k are you talking about you thick kent, I leave out a o and you think your clever, well you are clever a clever kent.

Seems like on 22:11 - Sep 25 with 4550 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 22:07 - Sep 25 by dgt73

What the fu*k are you talking about you thick kent, I leave out a o and you think your clever, well you are clever a clever kent.

It's "you're" not "your". I'll not embarass you further re: the lack of commas.

I'd assume I must be somewhat clever; only an idiot would use abuse at the start of their dialogue. An idiot would react in a similar manner, dragging the forums down.

Seems like on 22:21 - Sep 25 with 4490 viewsdgt73

Seems like on 22:11 - Sep 25 by reddythered

It's "you're" not "your". I'll not embarass you further re: the lack of commas.

I'd assume I must be somewhat clever; only an idiot would use abuse at the start of their dialogue. An idiot would react in a similar manner, dragging the forums down.

I find someone who goes on about spelling and grammar extremely fu*king boring, the english language is constantly evolving, do you use the Queens english when you txt someone if so your one sad kent, you are a irrelevance to me so why would I give a fu*k about spelling or grammar on a mb so fook off you kent.

Seems like on 22:25 - Sep 25 with 4460 viewsEuroJacks

Its only the cup
Seems like on 22:26 - Sep 25 with 4429 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 22:21 - Sep 25 by dgt73

I find someone who goes on about spelling and grammar extremely fu*king boring, the english language is constantly evolving, do you use the Queens english when you txt someone if so your one sad kent, you are a irrelevance to me so why would I give a fu*k about spelling or grammar on a mb so fook off you kent.

"Txtspeak" is the language for idiots. Message board forums aren't subject to the same constraints text messages or tweets are. If you believe your mis-spellings are evidence the language is evolving, well, to myself and other like minded individuals, it shows the language is devolving.

I'm sure I'm an irrelevance to you. After all, you've replied twice, sworn a couple of times. Maybe you just like being an internet hardman and wants to have the last word. Who knows?

Anyway, I'm sure Phil wouldn't want this discourse continuing, wouldn't want abuse on the board even though it's coming from one side only.

Hope you have a good night.

Seems like on 22:27 - Sep 25 with 4422 viewsChief

Seems like we fuc k e d ourselves over by not putting the game to bed

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Seems like on 22:31 - Sep 25 with 4394 views_williams_

Defense aside? So that'll be 4 players, plus the keeper so that's 5, oh and Michu, 6. Then Pozuelo who's been used mostly as a sub but I'll let you have that one. Oh yeah let's not forget Lamah, that'll be 7 non regulars.

First team my arse! As much as I hate losing I wouldn't say it's the end of the world, come the next round we'll all be grateful of the chance to give the team a break!
Seems like on 22:31 - Sep 25 with 4387 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 22:27 - Sep 25 by Chief

Seems like we fuc k e d ourselves over by not putting the game to bed

Same as any game, don't take the chances always gives the opposition a chance. Even or maybe especially if they are in a lower league.

It's just one game though. Get Michu and others back in and it's a different result, so hardly indicative of the season collapsing.

Seems like on 22:35 - Sep 25 with 4362 viewsEuroJacks

With europe maybe a blessing,reddy and scooby are right we give it out,now our turn to take it.
Seems like on 22:40 - Sep 25 with 4329 viewsdgt73

Seems like on 22:31 - Sep 25 by reddythered

Same as any game, don't take the chances always gives the opposition a chance. Even or maybe especially if they are in a lower league.

It's just one game though. Get Michu and others back in and it's a different result, so hardly indicative of the season collapsing.

Who gives a fok what you think, you are a disgrace reddythered what an embarrassment to other Cardiff fans fooking sellout. Red my arse.

Seems like on 22:47 - Sep 25 with 4292 viewsWatchman

if some of your players think they are Berty Big B***ocks these days, bright side is it should be a wake up call

and that is spot on Reddy as for first team then erm no

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024