Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? 20:57 - Sep 28 with 3775 viewsJackfath

Arsenal fans the best so far this season, and up there with the best support from a premiership club. Ours was struggling to keep up with them, everytime the east stand ultras started a song the Arsenal fans finished it louder.

A bad day all round.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 20:59 - Sep 28 with 3765 viewsDarran

Aye shame we didn't hear the goal music a few more times.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:02 - Sep 28 with 3735 viewsJackfath

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 20:59 - Sep 28 by Darran

Aye shame we didn't hear the goal music a few more times.

And the attendance wasn't announced so I couldn't clap it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:02 - Sep 28 with 3733 viewscontroversial_jack

Jackfath, I take it you don't get to many home games!
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:04 - Sep 28 with 3715 viewsJackfath

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:02 - Sep 28 by controversial_jack

Jackfath, I take it you don't get to many home games!

What's controversial about that?

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:06 - Sep 28 with 3703 viewscontroversial_jack

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:04 - Sep 28 by Jackfath

What's controversial about that?

Nothing!
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:09 - Sep 28 with 3686 viewsJackfath

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:06 - Sep 28 by controversial_jack

Nothing!

Could I politely suggest changing your name to "pointless_jack"

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:46 - Sep 28 with 3578 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

I actually thought the East Stand's singing was better than usual today. I agree that Arsenal's away support is always very loud, but I don't think they particularly outsung our fans, apart from right at the end because they were winning.
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:00 - Sep 28 with 3517 viewscontroversial_jack

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 21:09 - Sep 28 by Jackfath

Could I politely suggest changing your name to "pointless_jack"

Like the team today.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:02 - Sep 28 with 3503 viewsmonmouth

Cockerney nobs sang well after they scored for sure. There were a couple of other times.

Also, for those, like me, that find the dogged obsession with some chants a bit wearing, irrespective of what is happening, I found having the first attempt at 'we'll sing on our own' chant being totally drowned out a bit amusing in the great scheme of things, even if it was a bit painful too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:04 - Sep 28 with 3485 viewsDarran

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:02 - Sep 28 by monmouth

Cockerney nobs sang well after they scored for sure. There were a couple of other times.

Also, for those, like me, that find the dogged obsession with some chants a bit wearing, irrespective of what is happening, I found having the first attempt at 'we'll sing on our own' chant being totally drowned out a bit amusing in the great scheme of things, even if it was a bit painful too.

Small town in Tottenham was awesome.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:05 - Sep 28 with 3478 viewsJackfath

I particularly like the thicker end of the east singing "We will, we will Michu" repeatedly. Priceless.

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:07 - Sep 28 with 3469 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:09 - Sep 28 with 3455 viewslonglostjack

Quiet at times - needed some music

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:10 - Sep 28 with 3447 viewsAndy1300

Man U fans were louder and sang for longer

Number 1 team in Wales

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:17 - Sep 28 with 3421 viewswr72

Away fans are great when they're winning.
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:44 - Sep 28 with 3355 viewsstackajack

Well it makes a change, as the atmosphere at the emirates is non existent for most games.
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 11:48 - Sep 29 with 3046 viewsowainglyndwr

When you have a full away end it would be loud we give 20% to away fans so the are going to be loud. Cardiff only give 2000 with a big ground
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 13:10 - Sep 29 with 2953 viewsNatterjack

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:44 - Sep 28 by stackajack

Well it makes a change, as the atmosphere at the emirates is non existent for most games.

Totally agree.

Our support wasn't out sung but our team was outfought
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 14:36 - Sep 29 with 2877 viewsDull1Thomas

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 22:05 - Sep 28 by Jackfath

I particularly like the thicker end of the east singing "We will, we will Michu" repeatedly. Priceless.

get that going with the hand clap across the East bank and it would be awesome.
Could change it to He is, he is Michu.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 14:56 - Sep 29 with 2852 views_williams_

Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 14:36 - Sep 29 by Dull1Thomas

get that going with the hand clap across the East bank and it would be awesome.
Could change it to He is, he is Michu.

Try "Miguel, Miguel Michu!"

I felt the atmosphere was poor for large parts of the game yesterday, picked up massively when Davies scored but that's to be expected
Anyone else think our support was outsung today? on 15:50 - Sep 29 with 2786 viewsdgt73

I don't know why people respond to jackfath, he's just trying to get bites

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024