Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** 16:59 - Oct 1 with 6153 viewsepaul

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2439714/Ed-Miliband-evil-legacy-wont-a

Owen Jones

http://owenjonesramblings.tumblr.com/post/62811986074/be-prepared-the-right-are-

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:16 - Oct 3 with 1694 viewsDarran

I'm amazed Max Mosley hasn't commented yet

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:25 - Oct 3 with 1686 viewsWarwickHunt

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:16 - Oct 3 by Darran

I'm amazed Max Mosley hasn't commented yet

Ever tried typing when a six foot blonde in Nazi gear is sitting on your face?

Is he related to Oswald, by the way?

Another Daily Mail poster boy...
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:34 - Oct 3 with 1677 viewsDarran

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:25 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Yes he is.
And whilst i'm here I did say on the old site that The Leveson Inquiry would prove to be the biggest waste of public money during my lifetime and i'm not usually wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:53 - Oct 3 with 1667 viewsBaker

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:25 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Now there's something I'd like to happen to me before I die!

*twitches*

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:59 - Oct 3 with 1665 viewsjack_lord

"It will show it is possible to win on a different sort of programme, including one that at least hints at challenging an arrogant elite all too accustomed to wealth and power being generously shovelled in their direction by successive governments."

Perhaps us lefties have got something to hope for.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 11:08 - Oct 3 with 1655 viewsCatullus

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 09:45 - Oct 3 by Captain_Sham

Vile scum calling vile scum, vile scum.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 9:48]

If saying bad things about dead people is so wrong, how can people on here be so upset, given what was said about Thatcher?
There was certainly no respect for the dead in her case. People were dancing on her grave before she was even dead.
And that's not sticking up for the mail, just pointing out double standards. I have/had no love for Thatcher either. And I have a general dislike and distrust in politicians anyway.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 11:18 - Oct 3 with 1647 viewsWarwickHunt

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 10:53 - Oct 3 by Baker

Now there's something I'd like to happen to me before I die!

*twitches*

Ask for the Lily Von Schtupp Special at Studio 54.

About £75 IIRC. Probably gone up a bit now...
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 11:27 - Oct 3 with 1635 viewsBaker

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 11:18 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Ask for the Lily Von Schtupp Special at Studio 54.

About £75 IIRC. Probably gone up a bit now...

£75!

I wonder that includes crushing yer ballbag with 4 inch stilettos?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Login to get fewer ads

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 12:30 - Oct 3 with 1619 viewsjackonicko

Not one to defend the DM either, but many of the posts on here attacking the Mail are from the same people who posted all sorts of things on the Thatcher thread in the old place.

Can't beat a bit of faux outrage.
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 12:33 - Oct 3 with 1616 viewsjelly

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 11:08 - Oct 3 by Catullus

If saying bad things about dead people is so wrong, how can people on here be so upset, given what was said about Thatcher?
There was certainly no respect for the dead in her case. People were dancing on her grave before she was even dead.
And that's not sticking up for the mail, just pointing out double standards. I have/had no love for Thatcher either. And I have a general dislike and distrust in politicians anyway.

Probably due to the daily mail smearing an innocent for political points scoring perhaps?

Lots of people have gripes with Thatcher as she was personally responsible for the mess she left many families and communities. If you can't tell the difference then I give up.
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 16:55 - Oct 4 with 1537 viewsVetchitBack

What a hilarious thread.

"You can't say bad things about dead people!!!" (faces twisted in righteous indignation)

"But you said much, much worse things about Thatcher?"

(Oh yeah sh1t, we did...)

"Well erm.. that's different. So there!"

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 08:47 - Oct 5 with 1503 viewsjelly

Again, I'm perplexed why some people can't see the difference. Let's twist this around.

Step 1. Left wing paper writes stuff about stuff about how the Tory leader is a massive shit to humanity and was a bit of a nob in his youth. We all agree that's fair game.

Step 2. Same paper calls his dead mam the devil incarnate and a bit of a tramp because the paper got hold of her private diary from 1964. That would be below the belt wouldn't it? We'll of course because this persons life should be private as the person didn't want or warrant press intrusion when they were alive.
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 09:17 - Oct 5 with 1494 viewsVetchitBack

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 08:47 - Oct 5 by jelly

Again, I'm perplexed why some people can't see the difference. Let's twist this around.

Step 1. Left wing paper writes stuff about stuff about how the Tory leader is a massive shit to humanity and was a bit of a nob in his youth. We all agree that's fair game.

Step 2. Same paper calls his dead mam the devil incarnate and a bit of a tramp because the paper got hold of her private diary from 1964. That would be below the belt wouldn't it? We'll of course because this persons life should be private as the person didn't want or warrant press intrusion when they were alive.

Surely you are making the false comparison? The leader of the opposition's mother being "a bit of a girl" back in the day is of little or no relevance to their political leanings, whereas their father being a Marxist who hated Britain could certainly be argued to be and in the public interest.

Saying that my father is a life-long Labour voter! Hope I don't get tarred with that brush.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 10:38]

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 20:52 - Oct 5 with 1453 viewsCatullus

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 12:33 - Oct 3 by jelly

Probably due to the daily mail smearing an innocent for political points scoring perhaps?

Lots of people have gripes with Thatcher as she was personally responsible for the mess she left many families and communities. If you can't tell the difference then I give up.

Yeah Thatcher did lots of bad sh*t. But the principle is the same, if it's wrong to say such things about a dead person it's the same for all. Unless you're talking about the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot or Papa Doc Duvalier.
I didn't like Thatcher either. I was a card carrying union member who served as a workplace rep. But I have never delighted in the death of anyone, unless they were a paedophile!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 21:09 - Oct 5 with 1438 viewssunshinehead

Voicing one's personal opinion, whether it be positive or negative, is hardly the same as a divisive campaign to politically discredit and damage the leader of the opposition through a smear campaign by a widely circulated publication, is it now? They can write what they want but they deserve to be scrutinised by it.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 21:09]
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 21:15 - Oct 5 with 1322 viewsmart6

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 09:17 - Oct 5 by VetchitBack

Surely you are making the false comparison? The leader of the opposition's mother being "a bit of a girl" back in the day is of little or no relevance to their political leanings, whereas their father being a Marxist who hated Britain could certainly be argued to be and in the public interest.

Saying that my father is a life-long Labour voter! Hope I don't get tarred with that brush.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 10:38]

Seems we have our own vile scum. right here.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 21:16]
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 00:09 - Oct 6 with 1292 viewsjelly

It's quite ironic that it's the Daily Mail taking pot shots at a Jewish refugee who escaped the nazis and who fought in the Royal Navy to defeat the fascists. I still remember the thread on planetswans when our resident fascist tried to explain why being a right winger would have been problematic in fighting the Germans in WW2. It seems the left have no problem with taking on such a task. Ironic in that it's the left that has the reputation as the weak apologists.

If you were a left leaning Jewish immigrant who was willing to defend this country and it's freedoms by spilling his own blood you too would be fugging tamping with the attitude of the establishment of this country.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 0:10]
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 20:22 - Oct 7 with 1235 viewsVetchitBack

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 21:15 - Oct 5 by mart6

Seems we have our own vile scum. right here.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 21:16]

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 20:34 - Oct 7 with 1225 viewsCatullus

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 21:09 - Oct 5 by sunshinehead

Voicing one's personal opinion, whether it be positive or negative, is hardly the same as a divisive campaign to politically discredit and damage the leader of the opposition through a smear campaign by a widely circulated publication, is it now? They can write what they want but they deserve to be scrutinised by it.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 21:09]

Whether it's personal opinion or the media doing it, freedom of speech has certain responsibilities.
How would you feel if someone who didn't like your mum or dad said some of the vile things about them that I've seen written on here? I'm sure you wouldn't like it, even if it was deserved!!
The Mail deserves hauling over the coals for this. And I've signed a petition (by of all people Alistair Campbell, I could say some things about him) to try and get the man responsible into a public debate.
There is just a sh*t load of irony in someone slating the mail for having a go at a dead person after the things said about Thatcher. And like I said, I agree with most of the Thatcher comments, but I would never have said some of those things publicly!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024