Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby 10:14 - Oct 3 with 3827 viewsSwansforever

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-Cardiff-fans-peaceful-derby/stor
Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 10:20 - Oct 3 with 3802 viewsWarwickHunt

"Banter" went "too far" in the past.
Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 10:32 - Oct 3 with 3771 viewsOldjack

As a goodwill gesture ,does this mean we'll get showered with pound coins instead of the ten pence's this time around ? .i'm up for that!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 10:46 - Oct 3 with 3739 viewslifelong

The Western Fail have also run with this.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/football-fans-unite-call-peaceful-6

I like the way they have mentioned 1993.
Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 11:25 - Oct 3 with 3672 viewsjack_lord

The western (eastern) mail put a pic of cardiff fans celebrating something?
I'd love to write for that rag and just throw in silly things.

A good start would be "when the Championship was so dire last season, Cardiff managed to finally join Swansea in the Premier league."

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 17:09 - Oct 3 with 3357 viewsAl_Bundy

Love this build up to justify the Hedlu mass day out.

There has been no real trouble since the bubble trips were introduced and won't be this time either.
Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 17:14 - Oct 3 with 3343 viewsdgt73

Bring the sellouts on.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 17:56 - Oct 3 with 3278 viewsLaudrup

Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 10:32 - Oct 3 by Oldjack

As a goodwill gesture ,does this mean we'll get showered with pound coins instead of the ten pence's this time around ? .i'm up for that!

They have changed currency to Malaysian ringgit.

I hate signatures

Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 21:08 - Oct 3 with 3095 viewsEdmundo

Swansea and cardiff fans call for peaceful derby on 17:09 - Oct 3 by Al_Bundy

Love this build up to justify the Hedlu mass day out.

There has been no real trouble since the bubble trips were introduced and won't be this time either.

It,s just a farce these days, watching 40 coaches arrive with hundreds if heddlu watching, rubbing their hands at O/T for actually doing nothing!

Games over policed, Man Utd game, friggin loads of them on duty laughing all the way to the bank!

Roll on a good game, atmoshere and loads of goals in the red end of course.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024