Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiendelli 20:50 - Oct 3 with 3581 viewsDyfnant

Much like my spelling of his name, I'm afraid this guy is guessing and taking advantage of our passing game. Get us a decent back up for Rangel ASAP please Laudrup or play Taylor

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Tiendelli on 20:55 - Oct 3 with 3564 viewslandorejack

Couldn't agree more . Was never his biggest fan , especially what happened in pre season . You can see why nobody els wanted him now
Tiendelli on 21:58 - Oct 3 with 3470 viewsDaryllTheJack

Here we go again...
Tiendelli on 21:59 - Oct 3 with 3461 viewsJokeren1943

Two bad matchs and people is all over him.

He is fine player - give the lad a break.
Tiendelli on 22:03 - Oct 3 with 3424 views_williams_

I agree I'm afraid, also Amat is nowhere near good enough at the moment. Hopefully they can both grow and improve with more game time but for now they're nowhere near
Tiendelli on 22:08 - Oct 3 with 3386 viewsbermudajack

Tiendelli on 22:03 - Oct 3 by _williams_

I agree I'm afraid, also Amat is nowhere near good enough at the moment. Hopefully they can both grow and improve with more game time but for now they're nowhere near

Must agree, he was a liability all night, nowhere near good enough cover for Rangel, his tracking back was a joke, his positional play even worse, very lucky to win tonight, especially with him playing like that...

What surprises me most, is
A. He was left on for 90 mins
B. I can't remember him being that bad last season!

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tiendelli on 22:30 - Oct 3 with 3280 viewsDyfnant

Tiendelli on 22:03 - Oct 3 by _williams_

Gotta disagree on Amat, DT is somehow a Dutch international though. Anyone bar Spain though and Rangel would have 50 caps

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Tiendelli on 22:38 - Oct 3 with 3237 views_Kieran

His positional sense is continually woeful, like his end product.

Taylor looked quality at RB during the Olympics I'm confident he'd do a better job.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Tiendelli on 22:40 - Oct 3 with 3221 viewsJackfath

I think Dwight was exposed a bit too much by Pozeulo who insists on moving in and playing a central midfield role.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Tiendelli on 23:13 - Oct 3 with 3075 viewsmax936

Tiendelli on 22:40 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

I think Dwight was exposed a bit too much by Pozeulo who insists on moving in and playing a central midfield role.

Spot on Doc, he'll be fine, he's clearly not match fit and it shows as he's a step or two off the pace that'll come back Im sure, ittle Leon saved his bacon a couple of times tonight as well, he should be first name on the team sheet for me quality quality player for us in the engine room.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tiendelli on 23:14 - Oct 3 with 3067 viewsJackfath

Tiendelli on 23:13 - Oct 3 by max936

Spot on Doc, he'll be fine, he's clearly not match fit and it shows as he's a step or two off the pace that'll come back Im sure, ittle Leon saved his bacon a couple of times tonight as well, he should be first name on the team sheet for me quality quality player for us in the engine room.

As usual Max, us proper die hard fans are able to see things like this, the thickies though will unfortunately slag Dwight off every game.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tiendelli on 23:16 - Oct 3 with 3048 viewsC_jack

Liability the last couple of games, fit or not.

At one point he was running at maximal effort get to the ball and a St Gallen player jogged past him with ease.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Tiendalli on 23:17 - Oct 3 with 3036 viewsmax936

Tiendelli on 23:14 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

As usual Max, us proper die hard fans are able to see things like this, the thickies though will unfortunately slag Dwight off every game.

Now, now Doc everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if they're wrong
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 23:17]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tiendelli on 23:26 - Oct 3 with 2982 viewsSS2013

TAYLOR!

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Tiendelli on 23:29 - Oct 3 with 2965 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Tiendalli has had back to back poor games now and I would give a Taylor the nod at right back to take him out of the firing line. Taylor played there for Team GB and done very well.
Tiendelli on 00:11 - Oct 4 with 2816 viewsFuggie

I totally agreed with you for most of the 1st half. Pozeulo is not a winger as he spent most of his time in the centre of the pitch and left Tiendalli to babysit the left back and winger.

That was right upto the moment he decided that he could have a break and a cross field pass almost setup their winger.

For whatever reason he seemed off form and no where near as good as last year. To be honest the fans around me thought he was a better as a winger as he quite often beat his man in the 1st half
Tiendelli on 08:15 - Oct 4 with 2661 viewsUxbridge

No pre season and come in to two tough games. It's going to take time. But aye, woeful yesterday but not helped by Pozuelo.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tiendelli on 08:38 - Oct 4 with 2621 viewsItchySphincter

Tiendalli wasn't great but there's no escaping the fact that the back four as a whole looks suspect at the moment. Amat and Dwight can't be made escape goats as at times Chico played like a loon and Ben was again
caught out of position once or twice.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tiendelli on 08:38 - Oct 4 with 2616 viewsDevz00

Awful yesterday but he's clearly not a bad player. He was excellent for us last season. Remember the Dutch call up? How quickly people forget.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Tiendelli on 08:55 - Oct 4 with 2577 viewsWhiterockin

Tiendelli on 08:38 - Oct 4 by ItchySphincter

Tiendalli wasn't great but there's no escaping the fact that the back four as a whole looks suspect at the moment. Amat and Dwight can't be made escape goats as at times Chico played like a loon and Ben was again
caught out of position once or twice.

I think Ben is a fantastic prospect and an excellent player now, but last night I think he went forward to much and got caught out. Probably the recent acclaim is making him a little overconfident, he just needs to get the balance right.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Tiendelli on 09:01 - Oct 4 with 2564 viewsJackSomething

Terrible first half, decent improvement in the second. Doesn't look up to speed, would have benefited from pre-season with us. It's probably worth Laudrup giving Taylor a go at right back, as Davies has the left back spot nailed down barring injury or a spectacular loss of form.

Tiendelli not helped by Pozuelo not being a winger in any way, shape or form. Lamah seems a waste of a squad place, need another winger at some point. So frustrating that Norwich got Redmond for just £2m in the summer. By then end of the season, Lamah will probably have cost us that in wages and loan fees.

Amat was better than some suggest. Just like Saturday, Chico didn't play the way the senior centre half should play. Shows how important Ash is to us, as I'm sure Ash and Amat would have had a better game.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Tiendelli on 09:56 - Oct 4 with 2513 viewswr72

Exactly.Dwight was poor but Pozuelu is no winger and has zero tracking back ability to help his full back out.Hence us being exposed time and time again.Im sure St.Gallen would have had someone watch us against Arsenal and told to target us down that side,and they duly obliged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024