Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:43 - Oct 6 with 42936 viewsmarchamjack

Can't see one so thought I'd start it.

Need to play much much better than Thursday to get anything today. Hope Bony starts and we take a positive attitude to this away game, not the negative approach we saw at Spurs. Not feeling overly hopeful I must say, but also hope to be proved wrong.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Oct 6 with 2206 views_Kieran

F*ck.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Oct 6 with 2204 viewscrackerjack

Shit! Shit! Shit!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Oct 6 with 2197 viewsLaudrup

1 inch to the left and that would have been a goal from Dyer against his old club.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Oct 6 with 2165 viewsslate_dk

old Club or not he would be celebrating
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Oct 6 with 2138 viewsaspas45

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Oct 6 by slate_dk

Ha! you made me check the lineup to see if De Guzman is playing :-)

Where is de guzman??

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Oct 6 with 2114 viewscrackerjack

Feck me.... Routledge is piss poor today

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Oct 6 with 2073 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Oct 6 by crackerjack

Not at the races.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Oct 6 with 2069 viewslonglostjack

Rout ledge a liability at the moment

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Oct 6 with 2059 viewsJackbustard

I like Routledge but hes got to come off, hes having a mare at the moment. Probably played more minutes than most this season and its telling today.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Oct 6 with 2055 viewsSwanfan1

at this point im not sure if Routledge is playing for us or for them, he gives the ball directly to them at our most vulnerable moment.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Oct 6 with 2007 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Oct 6 by crackerjack

He will give away a penalty at this rate.

Its just a ride.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Oct 6 with 1989 viewscrackerjack

AArrrggghhh!!! Bony!!! So unlucky

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Oct 6 with 1985 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Boruc is quality.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Oct 6 with 1966 viewsLaudrup

Great header from Bony.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:13 - Oct 6 with 1934 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Keep attacking them on the right and we'll score.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:15 - Oct 6 with 1884 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:13 - Oct 6 by Generation_Terrorist

Keep attacking them on the right and we'll score.

Got no choice. Fu*k all happening for us on the left.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:15 - Oct 6 with 1855 views_Kieran

Rangel's having a great game.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Oct 6 with 1810 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Dyer's shredding them.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Oct 6 with 1807 viewsaspas45

Comon swans stop starting slow and take the game to them

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Oct 6 with 1758 viewswr72

If we don't get a point or more in this i'll go into a deep depression.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Oct 6 with 1734 viewsJackbustard

Looked very sloppy at times but great last 10 minutes, carry on like that and we will get back into this one. Dyer back to his best 1st half too.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Oct 6 with 1725 viewslidojack

I'd bring Britton on at half time. They're winning everything in the air against Chico and Amat and we need someone to sit in front of them and disrupt the second ball.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Oct 6 with 1722 viewswr72

Amat,Dyer and Shelvey looking very good.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Oct 6 with 1709 viewsJackfath

I don't know what people expect, we're playing a top 4 side here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Oct 6 with 1640 viewsgykes

Vazquez to come on and score his first goal??

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024