Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks 14:27 - Oct 6 with 3120 viewsjacktheladette

I would like to thank those people sitting around my family in the lower tier of the south stand during the St Gallen match on Thursday when my brother suffered a seizure. Everyone was so helpful, especially the couple next to us who helped to get the attention of the stewards and the doctor who came over to help. I don't know if they will read this but if anyone knows who they were please thank them for us.
Thanks on 15:41 - Oct 6 with 3077 viewsJackfath

Hope your brother is ok!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Thanks on 19:10 - Oct 6 with 3019 viewsjacktheladette

Yes, he's ok now
Thanks on 21:01 - Oct 6 with 2974 viewswr72

Glad he's ok.I think we know eachother.I done you worktops up in Trallwyn a few years ago.I remember you saying you was jackladette then
Thanks on 21:07 - Oct 6 with 2961 viewsCatullus

What kind of seizure was it? Epileptic?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Thanks on 10:52 - Oct 7 with 2883 viewsjacktheladette

Thanks on 21:01 - Oct 6 by wr72

Glad he's ok.I think we know eachother.I done you worktops up in Trallwyn a few years ago.I remember you saying you was jackladette then

Thanks. I don't live in Trallwyn but now my husband will be terrified that there's two of me (scary thought)!!
Thanks on 10:53 - Oct 7 with 2880 viewsjacktheladette

Thanks on 21:07 - Oct 6 by Catullus

What kind of seizure was it? Epileptic?

He very occasionally has fits but not diagnosed as epileptic - we think it was the excitement of Tremmell saving a penalty that brought this one on!!
Thanks on 11:23 - Oct 8 with 2771 viewsCatullus

Thanks on 10:53 - Oct 7 by jacktheladette

He very occasionally has fits but not diagnosed as epileptic - we think it was the excitement of Tremmell saving a penalty that brought this one on!!

Oh. It was my belief that any more than 3 fits in adulthood and your called epileptic. My wife is epileptic you see.
I just wondered because there are a lot of things that can trigger fits. Including flash photography, which they use down the Liberty.
Anyway, hope he's ok. I've had to deal with a lot of fits and it does get easier, but never nicer!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Thanks on 12:36 - Oct 8 with 2740 viewsjacktheladette

Thanks on 11:23 - Oct 8 by Catullus

Oh. It was my belief that any more than 3 fits in adulthood and your called epileptic. My wife is epileptic you see.
I just wondered because there are a lot of things that can trigger fits. Including flash photography, which they use down the Liberty.
Anyway, hope he's ok. I've had to deal with a lot of fits and it does get easier, but never nicer!!

Actually two of my brothers suffer from fits, one is on medication which mainly works but as I expect you know, it is really hard to confirm a diagnosis because once the fit is over, the brain activity goes back to normal very quickly. My younger brother lives alone and sometimes doesn't even know he's had a fit, which is really frightening. My nan suffered similarly towards the end of her life and it was so frustrating because the doctors took over 6 years to put her on medication. I hope your wife is ok, as you say it's not nice but something that can be managed.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024