Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Legoland 22:39 - Oct 8 with 50365 viewsBig_Phil

Malckie's right-hand man suspended....got someone new in from Khazakstan.....

Lots of rumours doing the rounds given texts I just got from my 'friends' down East...

Sit back and watch it unfold boys!!!
Trouble in Legoland on 07:37 - Oct 14 with 2436 viewsDr_Winston

You'd think Cardiff fans would be a bit more grateful towards Tan though. His wallet is far more responsible than Mackay for them being where they are.

Hoofball managers are ten a penny. Billionaires willing to loan tens of millions to effectively bankrupt enterprises are somewhat rarer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trouble in Legoland on 07:39 - Oct 14 with 2433 views_

Trouble in Legoland on 07:37 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

You'd think Cardiff fans would be a bit more grateful towards Tan though. His wallet is far more responsible than Mackay for them being where they are.

Hoofball managers are ten a penny. Billionaires willing to loan tens of millions to effectively bankrupt enterprises are somewhat rarer.

Haha.... *like*

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Trouble in Legoland on 21:10 - Oct 14 with 2005 viewsswancity

Trouble in Legoland on 07:39 - Oct 14 by _

Haha.... *like*

How much are they hoping to turnover this season then.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trouble in Legoland on 21:27 - Oct 14 with 1962 viewsCaptain

Trouble in Legoland on 23:47 - Oct 11 by reddythered

I don't know if anyone told you, but message board posts aren't conclusive evidence...

Besides no way Tan sent text messages. Wouldn't get a signal in our stadium. No other bugger can.

First, I didn't say text message and second, I didn't state it as fact either, just sharing something that I'd read. Bore off.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Trouble in Legoland on 21:42 - Oct 14 with 1931 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 21:27 - Oct 14 by Captain

First, I didn't say text message and second, I didn't state it as fact either, just sharing something that I'd read. Bore off.

I know and I also know where you read it, or more accurately where that originated.

Seems that site is only considered reliable in certain circumstances.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 22:06 - Oct 14 with 1872 viewsScoobyWho

Trouble in Legoland on 21:42 - Oct 14 by reddythered

I know and I also know where you read it, or more accurately where that originated.

Seems that site is only considered reliable in certain circumstances.

Ill say this reddy, Cardiff don't deserve fans like you son, fair play.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Trouble in Legoland on 22:21 - Oct 14 with 1829 viewsEuroJacks

Spot on there scoob
Trouble in Legoland on 01:18 - Oct 15 with 1717 viewsLord_Bony

Manager Malky Mackay remains in charge following a 5 hour board meeting
14 Oct 2013
The Bluebirds boss has not resigned or been sacked following a crunch boardroom meeting that lasted five hours.

Malky Mackay has endured a tough week

Malky Mackay is still the manager of Cardiff City following a five-hour-long board meeting that has now concluded.

The Bluebirds boss met with the club's directors at Cardiff City Stadium following a week of turmoil sparked by the suspension and subsequent departure of close friend and head of recruitment Iain Moody.

Mackay arrived at Cardiff HQ early this morning, hours after his agent issued an explosive statement that urged the club to tell fans the full story of recent events.

We understand today's meeting was generally positive with club officials keen to offer support to the manager.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Legoland on 02:06 - Oct 15 with 1704 viewsJack123

Let's see how safe his job is looking after the next 3 or 4 games, if what I have read is true.. his ass will be grass very soon,

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024