Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs 18:50 - Oct 12 with 5280 viewsEuropaJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carl-curtis-latest-car

"we are now the laughing stock of football"

You have been for years man.

"City supporters have shown in matches at home and away how special our fans can be in creating an atmosphere and supporting our team."

Isnt that what all fans do ??

"My personal view is that Malky will not be around for much more time."

looks like he will be there some time then

"I personally have never been comfortable with the re-branding of the club"

but you went along with it anyway

[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 18:51]

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 18:53 - Oct 12 with 5260 viewsItchySphincter

Good old Ankles. One of Scam's biggest fans too.

Cardiff City, the gift that keeps giving.

[smug]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 18:54 - Oct 12 with 5245 viewsAl_Bundy

FFS !!!! How many more Cardiff threads do we need !?!

Two sub folders full of junk !
CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 19:11 - Oct 12 with 5173 viewsItchySphincter

Duh, it's a football forum. Slow news week (aka international break). It's not just us laughing at them so take your head outta your arse, chump.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 19:13 - Oct 12 with 5150 viewsdgt73

Who the fuk is caRl CuRtIs, have I missed something.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 19:42 - Oct 12 with 5082 viewsjelly

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 19:13 - Oct 12 by dgt73

Who the fuk is caRl CuRtIs, have I missed something.

hE is they'RE lEAdEr.
CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 19:47 - Oct 12 with 5055 viewsreddythered

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 19:42 - Oct 12 by jelly

hE is they'RE lEAdEr.

Not just a lEAdEr but a visionary. Indeed, he disguises his skills as a foreman despite brokering world peace as well as an agreement between Tan and Hammam.

He informs, illuminates and delights us all. James Vaughan has been a fantastic signing for us - exclusive broken by Ankles - he's been banging the goals in to keep us up.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 19:50 - Oct 12 with 5031 viewsdgt73

hE is they'RE lEAdEr.

Oh he's a c*nt you mean.

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:06 - Oct 12 with 4978 viewsdgt73

hE is they'RE lEAdEr.

Oh he's a c*nt you mean.

Login to get fewer ads

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:19 - Oct 12 with 4928 viewswr72

I've know Carl for years and he's done very well for himself.I've mentioned on here before, i'd often see him in Port Talbot wearing his McCewans Rangers shirt,his first love before he came across Cardiff City in the last 10 years.

His dad was a big hard Rangers head and Carl followed suit,except Carl ain't hard,as such.

All power to him I say,he's made a career out of blagging himself to the Cardiff hordes as some kind of leader but I think it's Annis who puts him up on that pedestal and Carl feels obliged,especially on AAMB where he's under some pressure to 'UPDATE' the fans and ultimately updates them with wrong information or if correct,it usually involves the signing of a promising 15 yr old from Treharris.

Long may it continue i say and i'm sure it will,the ego's over thare are super-sized.
CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:31 - Oct 12 with 4877 viewsBrynmill_Jack

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:19 - Oct 12 by wr72

I've know Carl for years and he's done very well for himself.I've mentioned on here before, i'd often see him in Port Talbot wearing his McCewans Rangers shirt,his first love before he came across Cardiff City in the last 10 years.

His dad was a big hard Rangers head and Carl followed suit,except Carl ain't hard,as such.

All power to him I say,he's made a career out of blagging himself to the Cardiff hordes as some kind of leader but I think it's Annis who puts him up on that pedestal and Carl feels obliged,especially on AAMB where he's under some pressure to 'UPDATE' the fans and ultimately updates them with wrong information or if correct,it usually involves the signing of a promising 15 yr old from Treharris.

Long may it continue i say and i'm sure it will,the ego's over thare are super-sized.

I know for a fact that he's supported Cardiff for over 20 years . Can't reveal my source but it's impeccable

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:32 - Oct 12 with 4868 viewswr72

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:31 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

I know for a fact that he's supported Cardiff for over 20 years . Can't reveal my source but it's impeccable

Is that one of his updates?
CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 21:35 - Oct 12 with 4761 viewsBrynmill_Jack

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:32 - Oct 12 by wr72

Is that one of his updates?

No I was just told by someone who used to hang out with him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 21:47 - Oct 12 with 4713 viewsjelly

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 19:47 - Oct 12 by reddythered

Not just a lEAdEr but a visionary. Indeed, he disguises his skills as a foreman despite brokering world peace as well as an agreement between Tan and Hammam.

He informs, illuminates and delights us all. James Vaughan has been a fantastic signing for us - exclusive broken by Ankles - he's been banging the goals in to keep us up.

Why the fu**ing hell are you following that shower of turgid shite for? You come across as a decent feller. There's only you, sludge and TLG left. And the latter has pi55ed off to pastures new.
CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 22:56 - Oct 12 with 4576 viewsreddythered

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 21:47 - Oct 12 by jelly

Why the fu**ing hell are you following that shower of turgid shite for? You come across as a decent feller. There's only you, sludge and TLG left. And the latter has pi55ed off to pastures new.

TLG decent? He's one reason I tend to avoid CCMB.

For years was allowed to belittle and deride anybody making a mistake or not having his knowledge. That led the message board there to decline as he had fanbois lapping everything he posted up, posting in the same style.

And TLG now? When things seemed to be going ok, barely posted. Now, if there's a loss, if there's a issue like the current one, he then starts posting again in an almost smug "told you so" manner whilst proclaiming he doesn't care.

CCMB is an incredibly cliquey message board with the same old lame in jokes, same characters backbiting regularly, usually in politics threads. As fot the other board... smh.

The commonality between both boards is that they both generally lap everything in the media up as gospel, I guess because it suits the agendas. I don't know the full in and outs of what's going on right now, the media definitely don't, the ITK brigade certainly don't. I'd rather judge base on the full facts, not the rumours, bs and gossip.

EDIT : And I support Cardiff because it's my home town, my local club. No other reason. Christ, I even remember Cameron fecking Toshack...
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 22:58]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 09:17 - Oct 13 with 4389 viewswr72

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 21:35 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

No I was just told by someone who used to hang out with him

I might have over exaggerated a bit about the last 10 years but he was defo a bluenose in his younger days.No shame in that i suppose as i was too which is why he stood out in my mind as we'd be the only huns in the catholic town of Port Talbot.
CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 16:17 - Oct 13 with 4172 viewswaynekerr55

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:31 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Alongside a spell supporting Leeds and Glasgeeyyy Raaayngers

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 16:17 - Oct 13 with 4170 viewswaynekerr55

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 22:56 - Oct 12 by reddythered

TLG decent? He's one reason I tend to avoid CCMB.

For years was allowed to belittle and deride anybody making a mistake or not having his knowledge. That led the message board there to decline as he had fanbois lapping everything he posted up, posting in the same style.

And TLG now? When things seemed to be going ok, barely posted. Now, if there's a loss, if there's a issue like the current one, he then starts posting again in an almost smug "told you so" manner whilst proclaiming he doesn't care.

CCMB is an incredibly cliquey message board with the same old lame in jokes, same characters backbiting regularly, usually in politics threads. As fot the other board... smh.

The commonality between both boards is that they both generally lap everything in the media up as gospel, I guess because it suits the agendas. I don't know the full in and outs of what's going on right now, the media definitely don't, the ITK brigade certainly don't. I'd rather judge base on the full facts, not the rumours, bs and gossip.

EDIT : And I support Cardiff because it's my home town, my local club. No other reason. Christ, I even remember Cameron fecking Toshack...
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 22:58]

Thinly veiled "I don't like talking about spiders" post IMO

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:16 - Oct 13 with 3956 viewsScoobyWho

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 09:17 - Oct 13 by wr72

I might have over exaggerated a bit about the last 10 years but he was defo a bluenose in his younger days.No shame in that i suppose as i was too which is why he stood out in my mind as we'd be the only huns in the catholic town of Port Talbot.

Ive known ankles for years, one of the few cardiff fans in town, he is anus's fall guy. does his dirty work and is a laughing stock even amongst genuine cardiff lads. Would run a mile if it got tasty.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 13:18 - Oct 14 with 3687 viewsDevz00

Why 'ankles'?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 21:15 - Oct 16 with 3502 viewsN_T_J

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 13:18 - Oct 14 by Devz00

Why 'ankles'?

He is actually 4ft 9"
CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 21:38 - Oct 16 with 3443 viewswr72

CaRl CuRtIs SpEaKs on 20:16 - Oct 13 by ScoobyWho

Ive known ankles for years, one of the few cardiff fans in town, he is anus's fall guy. does his dirty work and is a laughing stock even amongst genuine cardiff lads. Would run a mile if it got tasty.

He couldn't fight sleep.

He's known as Ankles because Steve Borley humiliated him on Twitter stating he's so far up Sam Hamanns arse all his left is his ankles.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024